All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. add me pls, I need some good items, enemy is so hard AYQLULFN
  3. Problem

Skull perks from forging you only get on ring, gloves plus belt. The others you already could have bought during festivals. So it's not a matter of getting them in uber chests at all, participate during events when it offers skull gear on an item where you don't have it. As long as I remember I never got skull perk in an uber chest, to make it even worse, very good items where I am looking for I also never find. But you won't hear me complain about it. I just expect to get only meltable stuff, so when I find something useful, I am happy.
  4. JDSZXXJ the code for daily Titan points. Thnx for joining.
  5. Today
  6. How to remove inactive Facebook friends?

Tried and didn't work. These people aren't part of my FB friends to begin with, so I can't unfriend them on FB nor can I do anything else to remove these players. There Has to be a better way to get rid of these inactive players.
  7. Problem

I haven't find skull perk item from any chest rewards too as they're very rare. I get my skull items from several method: If you have an uber item that you like, have possibility of having skull perk, and want to use it for war, you can remove current perk for 50 gems then forge it. With some luck you'll get skull perk. Or you can forge your legendary item that you like, have possibility of Having skull perk, and want to use it for war 3 times to get new additional perk. This is required some luck too. Or buy it from festival when they offer skull perk item. Good luck ๐Ÿ˜Š
  8. lvl56, 7k+ hp, 1.3k att

im looking for an english speaking alliance, with paladin and cannon activated. im active and growing. very soon ill be able to donate 100k/day. in time ill upgrade alliance tower even more. ign: eumaimult42
  9. Problem

Ign: Alfa male I'm a level 91 player, till now I have not got a single skull perks item from uber chest. And from daily pal chest I have not got a single pal till now , except the pal chest event. Please flaregames look into this , and provide skull perks items in my ubers. Thank you.
  10. Dragon Slayers. - lvl 58 - English - 500k donation.

wow, good going guys
  11. We are now level 58 and going strong!
  12. Titan Code Thread for new players

Hiii guy's.. Plz add me.... Plz open my titan chest.. mohamedrateb6 Tnx
  13. i can't collect gold

I agree with Warriornator on this. You can save your free video chest I think for 2 days and can easily collect 5 a day.
  14. Titan Code Thread for new players

MQMPLDJ please help me. LVL 78 ACTIVE PLAYER. Thanks in advance guys -Otep
  15. Titan Code Thread for new players

Playing everyday, add me for daily titan points:
  16. Titan Code Thread for new players

Active player, i play everyday, u will earn titan points every day if i connect daily HellScythex lvl 81 CODE KDGPHRKS Thanks
  17. Yesterday
  18. i can't collect gold

4 max taverns with 5x production boost will get you 5.28 million a day (1.056mil/day without boosts). Assuming each free chests gets you ~1mil, 4 free chests will get you 4 mil a day. Total of 9,28 mil a day. Assuming you won't be raided alot (which is what happens if you drop trophies, so that's easy), coupled with a few 1mil+ attacks, I can actually see you being able to upgrade your defenses running that strategy. That is if you have the availability to collect chests (4x/day), collect gold and enable boosts (2x/day) at multiple times during the day, every single day. I still don't think that's efficient, but I have to admit that it sounds possible.
  19. Forum Game - Reactions to Situations

WHYYYYYYYYYYY??? Next: You are in the middle of an attack and your internet goes out, closing the game
  20. Monk not sensing troops in parallel paths

It's a bug that hasn't been fixed yet.
  21. Alliances' fusion - change name

OnanO, la soluzione รจ venire tutti in Ita Warriors ;-) The solution is simple: come all togheter in Ita Warriors!!!
  22. MEGA EVENTS

WOW THAT REALLY GOT TO BE RR3 COMING OUT FOR US TO GET THIS
  23. Recently I've noticed that monks don't seem to sense troops with low health in a parallel path, both defense and offensively. I haven't been playing for a long time so I don't know if this is deliberate or a bug, but monks can still heal units over a parallel path, but only if it senses a unit with low health near it. For example, my king is running down an L-defense with little to no health, and a monk comes along the other path. I expected it to heal me, but no matter how many times I screamed the monk ignored my orders. I died. Meh. Aside from this, I've also noticed that players with clearly no beasts (most being without an alliance) have a beast icon displayed when attacking. The same applies to my defense, which doesn't have a beast. This is definitely a bug .. just pointing it out
  24. Skull gear you should get by yourself. We also had to spend many pearls to get them all or work hard during an event to get them. We honestly had the chance in previous events to get three of them, on gloves, weapon and cape if I am correct. The ring and belt were never there, but those you can find them by forging legendary ones to uber. After that you aren't there, once we have them, we need to spend 1k pearls every time to increase their value with max 0.1%. My highest even just increases by 0.03% every forge while others need to forge many times just to increase it by 0.1%. So it's not that easy to get a high skull percentage. First make sure you unlock all blacksmith slots and max the shop.That's required to get a gigh skull perk. But smarter is first to work on better troops plus spells, since with skull gear you fight probably with outdated gear.
  25. โ†“ใซใ‚ใ‚‹ใƒชใƒ—ใƒฉใ‚คใงใ‚‚OKใ€ๆŽขใ—ๆ–นใ‚ˆใใ‚ใ‹ใ‚‰ใชใ„ไบบใ‚‚ๅฃฐใ‹ใ‘ใฆใ‚‚ใ‚‰ใˆใŸใ‚‰ๆ•™ใˆใพใ™ใ€‚
  26. Japan alliance-ๆ—ฅๆœฌใ€€ใจใ„ใ†ๅๅ‰ใงๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžๅ‘ใ‘ๅŒ็›Ÿใ‚’ไฝœๆˆใ—ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚ ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใฎใงใใ‚‹ๆ–นใงๅ‚ๅŠ ใ™ใ‚‹ๅŒ็›Ÿใ‚’ใŠๆŽขใ—ใฎๆ–นใŠใ‚Šใพใ—ใŸใ‚‰ใŠๅฃฐใ‹ใ‘ใใ ใ•ใ„๏ผ
  27. Special event for one million followers on fb.

No reason not to have an event for still having 1 mil followers. Keeping those 1M is just as notable as just reaching the amount.
  1. Load more activity