• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Beavis

Alpha Guard looking for team players

Alpha Guard - Alliance Level 47 - English - Ranked 330

Alpha Guard has an alliance history of 4 years now beginning in another game, Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth. A group of us decided to join here over a year ago now and start building again.

We are growing fast but are looking for some new members. We need loyal, active and competitive fighters. But, we all are hard working folks with families and such and are understanding when situations arise. Just let a general know.

Requirements:  

Level 80+, 150k+ donations, ready to upgrade to 250k soon

3 successful attacks on 3 different opponents minimum in most wars, all 6 attacks as needed in close wars. Minimum 2500 skulls per war.

Permanent boosts:

Blazing knights, power archers, storm cannons, raging wolves and stunning ogres

War boosts used (as needed):

Tough barricades, frost traps, and range bombers

We also use the app, Line, for supplemental game chat. Downloading the app is recommended for all members.

My IGN: -Beavis-

Cheers!

Edited by Beavis
Change of 24/7 boosts

War season has begun and we are off to a great start! But, we could always use some new blood. We have our own Royal Revolt 2 guides in our Line chat. We are very active and growing. Come be part of our rise to the top! Go Alpha Go!

2nd place this past war season. We could have used a few extra bodies, but we have already got them now. A few slots left open! Join us and be part of our in-house defense competition!

I like to join your alliance but I'm not at level fifty yet I just started playing about an week ago and I'm at level 28 and close to 900 trophies but I play daily and aim to keep playing. I know you have a requirement but I'll break into that soon. 

1 hour ago, Sir2312 said:

I like to join your alliance but I'm not at level fifty yet I just started playing about an week ago and I'm at level 28 and close to 900 trophies but I play daily and aim to keep playing. I know you have a requirement but I'll break into that soon. 

We have that requirement based mainly off of the opponents we face in war season. Typically, the lowest member of our opponents are at that level. War season isn't fun when you can't fully participate, hence the requirement.

But, I've sent you a friend request and you will be definitely welcome if you stay active and continue to grow.

On 1/11/2017 at 11:23 AM, Nidnar said:

Free Beer!! :)

Oh, was I supposed to save those ones for the new folks? Oh well there's still a few left... :P

Just unloaded a bunch of slackers. Looking for a small alliance interested in merging into us. Need about 10 good, fighting members. Interested parties, please reply here or send me a friend request in game.

ign: AlphaBeavis

Edited by Beavis

3 slots open now. Did I say we use Line app for out of game chat and base layout review? Perms boosts plus even more boosts in war. Not bad for our requirements, apply now!