• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Lordam

I'm damn tired!!! Help me!!!

As in the object... i'm really tired of being raided at 100% from almost all player at my level... where am i wrong?

Blockades are all liv 9, towers liv 2-4, waves all at 24 (next liv cost 4M each! Ouch!) Thanks for any suggestion for improvements!

post-6801-0-78332200-1431423096_thumb.jp

post-6801-0-15704200-1431423193_thumb.jp

That's the problem of towers: have towers level 2-4 is like have nothing in the path because you can destroy them very fast. You should concentrate on upgrade your Snake Towers also.

How are structured your waves ? I suggest you to put 1 froster on each wave to slowdown through the long chokepoint, how many paladins did you put on your waves? For example in 1 wave try to put 4 paladins, 1 froster and 3 arblasters and some long ranger so a swordrain won't able to kill this wave immediately.

Try in your waves also to put Gargoyles because they can hit on the other side; lot of gargoyles can help you at start maybe in the first 2 waves 1 froster and gargoyles or 1 ogre and gargoyles.

I have already one froster per wave (btw, i have frosters at max level). You suggest Gargoyles.... ok i'll try them. I'm already upgrading everything i can, the snake towers are already at liv 4.

So for the moment... i have to wait to upgrade towers... thanks! :)

P.S. Solo ora mi sono reso conto che sei italiano :D

I have already one froster per wave (btw, i have frosters at max level). You suggest Gargoyles.... ok i'll try them. I'm already upgrading everything i can, the snake towers are already at liv 4.

So for the moment... i have to wait to upgrade towers... thanks! :)

P.S. Solo ora mi sono reso conto che sei italiano :D

I just attacked on your base.i am playing with two spells then also I find your base easy.your waves setup are not good.i think you must replace palladins at the starting wave,they are doing nothing and my bladestorm is easily killing them.also snake towers are only useful when you force hero to go under it otherwise they are of no use.the base you are using is used by many high level players at the top and will only work if your towers are of high or near max level.

^^ I would beat your base only with hammerstrike and mummy... Maybe you think about joining an alliance with good boosts or redesign your base, because it is too common.

Which base setup i should use? Really don't know... :(

Try my base,you will get an idea..my ign is maghadheera.it is not very good but is working fine for me,I am upgrading it.try to build your own base and set your waves accordingly.I had seen many bases with odd layouts but then also using a clever combination of waves.you can also try that for ex putting a full wave of gargoyle somewhere among your base but they must be level 4.you can also try staircase design or can try parallel path base.it all depends upon your tower placements and waves set.at least 24 morale points in each wave is must at this trophy level.although the basic combination which I found good is 2 ab,1lvl 4 gargoyle,1 froster,1 pyromancer,1 mortar and 1 archer.but as i said it depends upon tower placements.

People design their bases to full fill any two criteria:-

1-whether you want to consume time of your opponent,then design your base by distributing suitable towers across your whole base.

2-whether you want to kill the opponent,then design your base creating multiple dead points or by placing all you high level deadly towers very close to each other and put a wave of gargoyle which hit the opponent at the same time while he was passing through that dead point.

I am just giving an example,as I said its all depend upon your own thinking.

So good luck to you:)

Or try my unique base design (I call it “broken-heart-shape“). I like to use Firebolt towers in corner to kill cannons from distance. But in my rank all are raiding with boosted archer and knights, so I have to put Skulls in corner. :( IGN: ElementG

1) Shift your entire base 1 space to the left. This will allow that Firebolt, the only one facing towards the tent, to pummel down upon any cannons.

2) With the extra space you have on the first stretch, put one of your blockades there. The blockade you have on the first chockpoint, once moved to the left, will be useless anyway, so move it to the new space.

3) Blockades are becoming useless. Not only are they more expensive than Barricades, and have only 60% of the HP of Boosted Barricades, but their ice weakness also makes them vulnerable to the new Elite Arblasters. If any of your Blockades are not yet maxed, focus on a Barricade instead.

4) As for waves, try to make sure that you have strong Melee units (Ogre, Werewolf, Paladin) in the first waves, and ranged units in the waves after that. Ranged units' only advantage is when they can't be attacked back. Ergo, by putting ranged units in your first wave, you're getting no real advantage. By putting too many Melee units in your next waves, they're the ones at a disadvantage. Judging by the length of your base, I would make the first 4 waves Melee, and the next 4 waves Ranged. Remember, too, that the first 4 waves come out twice. So that means that your second Melee path, will also be full of Melee units [:

1) Shift your entire base 1 space to the left. This will allow that Firebolt, the only one facing towards the tent, to pummel down upon any cannons.

2) With the extra space you have on the first stretch, put one of your blockades there. The blockade you have on the first chockpoint, once moved to the left, will be useless anyway, so move it to the new space.

3) Blockades are becoming useless. Not only are they more expensive than Barricades, and have only 60% of the HP of Boosted Barricades, but their ice weakness also makes them vulnerable to the new Elite Arblasters. If any of your Blockades are not yet maxed, focus on a Barricade instead.

4) As for waves, try to make sure that you have strong Melee units (Ogre, Werewolf, Paladin) in the first waves, and ranged units in the waves after that. Ranged units' only advantage is when they can't be attacked back. Ergo, by putting ranged units in your first wave, you're getting no real advantage. By putting too many Melee units in your next waves, they're the ones at a disadvantage. Judging by the length of your base, I would make the first 4 waves Melee, and the next 4 waves Ranged. Remember, too, that the first 4 waves come out twice. So that means that your second Melee path, will also be full of Melee units [:

Hey those frost tower on your base is not working either although that gargoyle tower at the last is causing players to get 98% rather than 100%..:P

Hey those frost tower on your base is not working either although that gargoyle tower at the last is causing players to get 98% rather than 100%..:P

That's just because I have no money! D: I recently switched from Blockade to Barricade, so all my workers are busy with that... And a Snake Tower... I kinda want to make the front of my base impassable and the rest of my base weak, so that I can trap people~ ^.^

And hehe... Nobody notices the Gargoyle tower with the lava background~ [: Btw, how do you know this? o.O

That's just because I have no money! D: I recently switched from Blockade to Barricade, so all my workers are busy with that... And a Snake Tower... I kinda want to make the front of my base impassable and the rest of my base weak, so that I can trap people~ ^.^

And hehe... Nobody notices the Gargoyle tower with the lava background~ [: Btw, how do you know this? o.O

Because I attacked on your base after reading your comment here just to check your base and took your cups:p

My ign-maghadheera

My combo spells-bladestorm,firestorm

Units-cannons and frosters

You can try my base:)