• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.6 - New Tower, New Power, Hero Perk Shower   08/01/2017

Hello Olympians, The version 3.6 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
Alysea

Chest video issue

Hello,

As some of you might have noticed, we currently encounter some issues with the video chests.

This might lead to the rewards not being delivered after watching a video.

We are currently looking into the issue with our provider and are try to get the problem fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

Your Olympus Rising Team

As an additional information: it`s working well on my Android-phone, on iPhone I only get ever second chest. Both phones are connected over WIFI and having the latest firmware installed each.

Edit: Playing from Austria.

Edited by CloudStrife

I hope you are going to post an update.  Much as i enjoy watching those ads, i am going to stop until i hear this is corrected.  Has not worked for a week now.

KidneyStone

Update - it is currently working 99% of the time for me, good enough thanks. 

Edited by JustinOz16
Update

free chest has bugged out on me before... I'm 2 months in...

5 chests in a row bugged out on me

But most recently (today July 3rd 2016)  my first time I tried to start a commercial it just closed the app to my home screen of my phone... The 2nd one I just tried to get I actually watched the commercial... But was never sent a chest...  Any way to resolve this flaregames?

I think the issue has been being solved. I've started to get chests back since yesterday after about a week with very few chests. However, I've never got any chests watching Mobile Strike. 

22 hours ago, Jopman said:

True seems to be working better:) last 3 worked including a 10 second one:) Nice work Flare...

Nope, still fkd... Waited 4 hrs grinding my teeth to get a chest, only got the shaft...

Edited by Jopman

Seems to be working for me now, it can take hours but they have been arriving over the last couple of days

Edit: spoke too soon, last couple have not worked.

Android on S7 edge

Edited by JustinOz16
Update