• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Andreas

VOUCHER / FRIENDCODE - Official topic

Hey guys,

To avoid that the forums are getting flooded with voucher threads, please from now on use this thread only to post your voucher / friend codes.

Please note that we have to close and/or delete any other topics posted regarding vouchers and friend codes.

Thank you for your understanding :)

Nice ! Thanks Andreas for creating this thread, finally all those spammers will start to spam here... at last i hope they spam here instead of creating new topic nonsense ! I hope people now will find this thread immediately since its pinned  :)

Andreas you know they wont post I here...they haven't read it and the new forum member might not see this and spam the forums...so this won't work...

Now that there is both 1. a place to post them, and 2. an official statement about where (not) to post them, we can delete or move all others without a second thought. Definitely will work, one way or the other. ;)

who wants to be friends with members of Vanguard Legion

Two of my friends vanguard legion invite them to be friends with members discuss issues like RR2 , advice , the opportunity to visit the alliance, among other things , if you are interested enter their codes :

Dos amigos mios de vanguard legion los invitan a ser amigo de miembros que gusten dialogar temas de RR2, consejos, la oportunidad de visitar la alianza, entre otras muchas cosas, si estas interesado ingresa sus codigos:

post-12698-0-15947300-1437105186.jpg
post-12698-0-35429300-1437105184.jpg

Greetings to all the community, good day

Saludos a toda la comunidad, buen día

Atte: Edgar Wallance

:)