Warriornator

Video,Info and more of Royal Revolt 2

92 posts in this topic

Hello all :) I make this topic to give you tricks,help,info and more about the game. I gonna put many video of mine that can help you during this game. Let get started

In my 1st Series : Let start with some dungeon

Edited by Warriornator
Krakenof1999 likes this

Do you remember old version?

This version add Friends lists,Voucher and Voucher Bazaar

Some Quests don't give anymore gems but voucher

LOL yeah do you remember when the leadership bugging in Hero Stats? 1.9.6 bring the daily reward. Very nice feature in the game and of course the Leadership bug fix

I never know if there was really a bug but I think yes. I don't know if people see that after 1.9.6? One of the Froster advance alone and panic and go suicide himself. Very Funny

For beginner who start the game. Its very important to unlock 3rd spells and 3rd units fast if you can to help you raiding :

Edited by Warriornator

Sure if you want pearls, you must melt items. More you have unlock melting slots and more you get pearls. If you can upgrade your Blacksmith at max that help you reduce time for melting. You can get pearls too by chest or spend gems

If I remember the bronze you do it by having blue set items, silver by purple set items and the gold by having Legendary set items

Edited by Warriornator

This its not the best method to obtain the worker one by one. I discovered too late the trick about the worker pack. try to keep all your quest and later when you obtain the worker pack get all your gems via the quest and buy it. Later you can have like 10,15 or more workers

After some correction Worker Pack have no level of appearance. At Level 97 I was surprise to get a Worker Pack offer. The last time I get a offer like this one is when I was Level 50 or around

Edited by Warriornator

Some player fail during a raid and maybe because they don't look or don't know about the Color of Tower.

Level 1 and 2 : White
Level 3 and 4 : Light Grey
Level 5 and 6 : Dark Grey
Level 7+ : Black

There is some exception like spike who become black in level 10

When you know this detail, that allow you to win or lose during a raid

Level 1 and 2 : Spells and Units level 4
Level 3 and 4 : Spells and Units level 8
Level 5 and 6 : Spells and Units level 10
Level 7+ : Spells and Units Maxed

If you use this trick the game gonna be so easy

today with Uber Chest and Uber items you can combine with Speed and Scream to give you more success during a raid