Warriornator

Video,Info and more of Royal Revolt 2

92 posts in this topic

Better late then never lol

This update bring Winter Festival : Who bring daily mission to earn Candy canes and with that you can buy special unique Yeti set

this update bring Yeti during Event and for defense

Enjoy!!

I have make a video about how to obtain ninja coin at 80%+ to obtain all coins with less then 100 gems spend with my trick. How to get them easy like 27/30.I think in Page 3

Now with all failure some person encounter in War Season about skulls. I have do a video right now about how to obtain at 87.5%+ success skulls in COF. 7/8 when 8 raid 4/5 when 5 raid only and 9/10 when 10 raid

(video come later)

Edited by Warriornator

Trick of the day

Information about leadership

24K+ : 1 Monk,1 Ogre,1 Mummy and 1 Werewolf each 2 seconds

22K :

Unity of 1 : 5 or 6 for 1 second (depend of the speed you cast them) 

Unity of 2 : 2 Archer for 1 second

Unity of 3 : 2 Paladin or 2 Froster each 1 second

Unity of 4 : 1 Pyromancer or 1 Gaygoyle each 1 second

Unity of 5 : 1 Cannon or 1 Mortar each second

Unity of 10 : 1 Monk each 3 seconds

Unity of 12 : 1 Ogre each 3 seconds  

Uinty of 14 : 1 Mummy each 3 seconds

Unity of 16 : 1 Werewolf each 3 seconds

20K : 1 Werewolf each 4 seconds

19k :  1 Cannon, 1 Mortar each 2 seconds, 1 Werewolf each 4 seconds (just on limit)

18K : 1 Mummy each 4 seconds and 1 Werewolf each 5 seconds

17K : 1 Werewolf each 5 seconds

16K : No change like 17K

15K : 1 Monk each 4 seconds,1 Ogre each 4 seconds, 1 Mummy each 5 seconds,1 Werewolf each 6 seconds

14K : 1 Mummy each 6 seconds

13K : 1 Ogre each 5 seconds

12K : 1 Monk each 5 seconds,1 Mummy each 6 seconds,1 Werewolf each 7 seconds

11K : No change with 12K

10K : 1 Ogre each 6 seconds, 1 Mummy each 7 seconds, 1 Werewolf each 8 seconds

9K : 1 Monk each 6 seconds

8K : 1 Ogre each 7 seconds, 1 Mummy each 8 seconds

7K and below : 8 seconds each

After test Leadership affect unity 1 to 5 between 1 and 10k. After 10k only affect Monk,Ogre,Mummy and Werewolf

That you have 12K,14K,20k or 24K don't change anything for unity 1 to 5. The only thing that change it's for unity 10 to 16

Simple if you don't use : Ogre,Mummy,Monk or Werewolf in Offense in this case you don't care of the leadership

If you use Ogre,Mummy,Monk and Werewolf in this case try to have 20K and more

Edited by Warriornator
Krakenof1999 likes this

Sorry guys this topic is now died for now. This morning my PC got a virus or I don't know exactly what the hell happen and I have no choice to do a clean install and I lose all my progress. I send ticket to support to try recuperate my account for Dawn of Steel,Olympus Rising and RR2. Wait and see...............

2 hours ago, Warriornator said:

Sorry guys this topic is now died for now. This morning my PC got a virus or I don't know exactly what the hell happen and I have no choice to do a clean install and I lose all my progress. I send ticket to support to try recuperate my account for Dawn of Steel,Olympus Rising and RR2. Wait and see...............

Warrior why aren't you using cloud save ?

I add my Ms account to another pc and bam theres the option on install of rr2 to use cloud save account from rr2.

12 hours ago, whatsa said:

Warrior why aren't you using cloud save ?

I add my Ms account to another pc and bam theres the option on install of rr2 to use cloud save account from rr2.

In the game the cloud save is activated and I am connected on One drive on my PC but I don't know that don't have save. For Olympus Rising i don't know how I have a save on my external hard drive and that allow me to keep my progress. I don't know why Royal revolt 2 don't have create a save. Anyway with patience with Flare via email I recuperate my account

Each morning do a screenshot of your account to be able to answer their question like : How gems you have,how pearl you have,how gold you have, at which date you have started the game, when was the last time you was connected and if you have do some purchase to give them a copy of that. If you are a free player and never buy a pack of gems then they want better info and ask : What you have in your upgrade list : barricades,defense tower,which building,spells,units,etc.. The cooldown and if some of them are ready to collect.

Edited by Warriornator

On ‎11‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 1:37 AM, Warriornator said:

In the game the cloud save is activated and I am connected on One drive on my PC but I don't know that don't have save. For Olympus Rising i don't know how I have a save on my external hard drive and that allow me to keep my progress. I don't know why Royal revolt 2 don't have create a save. Anyway with patience with Flare via email I recuperate my account

Each morning do a screenshot of your account to be able to answer their question like : How gems you have,how pearl you have,how gold you have, at which date you have started the game, when was the last time you was connected and if you have do some purchase to give them a copy of that. If you are a free player and never buy a pack of gems then they want better info and ask : What you have in your upgrade list : barricades,defense tower,which building,spells,units,etc.. The cooldown and if some of them are ready to collect.

Funny I just had a reinstall fail on my pc my other pc lost the user info too?

On wp and android account still valid so I linked it back.

The android bit you could do with bluestacks if you want. Seems the wp app is more resilient than pc for this issue.

The backup should be available as you say

Edited by whatsa

A long time :P I don't have post something here. Sorry

I have some brand new video today. 3 video on Dracomancer

A Little preview of what that look like to use both boost on Pyromancer

A Little preview of what look like when you have FarFlame active with Dracomancer + 4 items perk + forged at least +10

The same thing like the video before but that show when your Dracomencer is strong can summon 2 Fire Dragon at the same time

Edited by Warriornator
Krakenof1999 likes this

On 1/8/2017 at 3:25 PM, Warriornator said:

I have make a video about how to obtain ninja coin at 80%+ to obtain all coins with less then 100 gems spend with my trick. How to get them easy like 27/30.I think in Page 3

Now with all failure some person encounter in War Season about skulls. I have do a video right now about how to obtain at 87.5%+ success skulls in COF. 7/8 when 8 raid 4/5 when 5 raid only and 9/10 when 10 raid

(video come later)

(Update) The sequence 4,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,2,5,1,2,5,2,5..... who allow to find 27-28 success rate in a row in COF in Ninja Event don't work anymore. That worked for me during at least 6 Ninja Event in a row.

Don't worrie that gonna take me few Ninja Event but I gonna find the new sequence for a another 27-28 success rate. Flare can have change the sequence but I gonna find it :) After 14 islands I discover the new sequence is 4,4,4,1,2,2,2,2,4,1,5,2,2,2,4,1,2,2,2....Tomorrow I will record the rest of the Ninja Event and analyse the sequence and find the exact sequence

Maybe in the next Ninja I will do video about this  

(Update 2) I found the new sequence : 1,4,4,2,5,1,4,4,2,5,1,4,4,2,5,1,4,4,2,5,1,4,4,2,5........

Edited by Warriornator
Krakenof1999 likes this

Trick of the day

With the festival it's the best time to get gold and full your list but what is the best way?

Here I give you some advice to profit at the maximum of the festival for 24 days

* If you have Farmer Gear use it. More you reduce the cost and more you can do fight

I use the Reaper's Sign Ring that reduce 15% the food cost. You can also use other Farmer perk in Cape,Head.... 

* Do don't a 3 crown fight. Why? simple more fight = more gold. If you do 94%-98% each time you can get huge gold

1 Crown Fight = Maybe 200k or less not at your advantage to do this 

2 Crown Fight = Easy 1 Millions to 1.5 Millions if you use some Gold Boost. You can do 1 upgrade each 7 Battles for 12 Millions or 15 Millions  

3 Crown Fight = Not a smart choice you do only 5 fight for only 5 Millions or less 

* Use this opportunity to use XP Gears for better XP because you face more strong opponent.then normal. You can easily get 250K or 300K XP per fight if you have 60% and more

* You have 24 days to take opportunity to upgrade higher cost building,defense,etc... Don't waste your gold on lower stuffs you can do at any time at 2M or 4M,etc..Use this 24 days to upgrade your stuffs at 8M,10M,12M,15M etc.. anyway everyone will be busy to get gold. No one will attack you. Don't waste your gems to use Gold Shield for me it's not a smart move. Use this festival to upgrade all building,spells,units who cost very high

* Keep all your special stuffs in the chest. At the end only buy what you need don't waste them .  

It's up to you to use wisely this tricks or not :)

GOOD FESTIVAL TO ALL OF YOU!!! IMPROVE YOUR KINGDOM AND SHOW TO ALL OF YOUR ENEMY THAT YOU ARE A GREAT WARRIOR!!! DON'T SPARE ANYONE ;)

Edited by Warriornator
Krakenof1999, KKStar and Mogor like this

to make this topic more easy to search. I gonna make a Table of Contents

Page 1 :

* Dungeon Part 1 to 32

* Some video about old version,the story of each update

* Some video about unlock 3rd spells,3rd Unit and 3rd Worker

* Some video about some quest

* Some video about War Boost or Special Boost

* Some info about Defense Tower (Their color)

Page 2

* Dungeon Part 33 to 39

* If you encounter the bug in Dungeon. What to do

* A video about the Free Gem each day

* A little trick during Ninja Event how to make huge amount of gold

* Info about Scream

Page 3

* How survive or avoid Doom Gate

* Ninja Event Coins Trick. How to get them without spend any gems and have a success rate of 80% and more

* Link to topics about Gold. How to get huge amount of gold

* Link to topic about info of the Ninja

* A memory topic about Blade Storm Alliance

* Info about the Free Shield. (Incomplete) I forgot to finish this. Can take me some day

* Link to a topic How to counter Surprise Mummy

* A video about XP Boost vs No XP Boost Gear

* Info at when moment you can get Gems in Defense

* Info about Rarity of Items

* Dungeon Part 40

Page 4

* Info about Leadership

* Link about topic Blockade vs Barricade

* Some video about the Dracomancer. What happen if you forge the Attack Rate, have a lot of Pyromancer Perk,etc..

* The New sequence of COF in Ninja Event to have a success rate of 80% and more. Update 3.0.0 change the old sequence 

* Link of the topic about How work Luck Perk

* Link of the topic about some info for New Player

Edited by Warriornator
Krakenof1999 likes this