• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com

Chris P Bacon, will you remove the un-stopable Arblasters and then I can video the whole base. Be sure you gold is spent so it is not taken.

Yes sorry about that :(  I have a 3 day shield right now. Give me a few mins to change out the Ninja Arbs lol

attack my base. its not too hard

4000+ trophies, not too hard. I will be there soon. I am doing this as a learning experiment against those I can beat or get close to. I will use the gems on the base to finish it off.

Chris P Bacon,

I would however rid of your Blockades and go straight for all wooden. The blade Storm was wiping those out real easy. Your Barricades were mush harder with Fire Storm and Blade Storm.

Joekee i think you should use Hero Scream more often i see that in your video even if there is the opportunity to go ahead without problem you don't skip your troops, do it because it's very useful !

I typically do but these guys had 3500 - 4600 trophies (I have 2300+). Thank you for the advice. You are saying to go ahead of my troops and take out obstacles?

Use it if there are chokepoints that not allow you to pass, use it once you have to run because you run of time, or use it if your most of time your troops are always slowed by other frosters, use it to go through an straight line of barricade with your massive troops so they run faster and do more faster their job ^^

I have around 2300 trophies. Please, be sure you are under that.

So, please be sure your trophy count is lower or arrange a time in chat we can pull all your troops or give me pointers. I am giving free gems :D

At Lv.65, you should be at a higher trophy range... I have a few tips for your raiding:

1. Replace Firestorm with Sonic Blast. Sonic Blast is good against everything; Firestorm is only good against Firebolts.

2. With "touch and go" spells like firestorm, Bladestorm, and sonic blast, You want to touch as many obstacles as possible. In order to do so:

A- Buy wind boost boots

B- Activate your spells between two towers, then rush forward. If you start at the back of the first tower, you'll just waste time; extended contact has no benefit. Remember, too, that your king has healthy for a reason. And that's so that he can take a little bit of damage, retreat to regenerate, take damage again, etc. It's ok to run ahead for a short while.

3. Don't use Melee troops on path overlaps, otherwise they'll be slaughtered by Arblasters. What I do is I use my Arbs to take out opposing units, use my king to take out the first round of towers, then start bringing out the finishing units.

At Lv.65, you should be at a higher trophy range... I have a few tips for your raiding:

1. Replace Firestorm with Sonic Blast. Sonic Blast is good against everything; Firestorm is only good against Firebolts.

2. With "touch and go" spells like firestorm, Bladestorm, and sonic blast, You want to touch as many obstacles as possible. In order to do so:

A- Buy wind boost boots

B- Activate your spells between two towers, then rush forward. If you start at the back of the first tower, you'll just waste time; extended contact has no benefit. Remember, too, that your king has healthy for a reason. And that's so that he can take a little bit of damage, retreat to regenerate, take damage again, etc. It's ok to run ahead for a short while.

3. Don't use Melee troops on path overlaps, otherwise they'll be slaughtered by Arblasters. What I do is I use my Arbs to take out opposing units, use my king to take out the first round of towers, then start bringing out the finishing units.

Working on this and earning some more gems. Will test all requested so far after I build it back up.

Joekee i think you should use Hero Scream more often i see that in your video even if there is the opportunity to go ahead without problem you don't skip your troops, do it because it's very useful !

My knees were shaking in y'alls bases...lol. I was really trying to just not die :)

I have since started paying more attention to running ahead and using scream to zerg a base with troops or keep them from a deadly trap.