• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Cromka1

Melting

6 minutes ago, William22 said:

He has 200 uber. He wants to them melt to get pearls. It's taking a lot of time to speed up. TIME it takes to melt is his ISSUE with current system.

you have really a problem to understand the difference between a issue and a suggestion. Maybe to complicated for you.Nevermind I don't want to pass all night to explain to you. Just forget the topic

7 minutes ago, William22 said:

It's not your topic.

I know why you said that? can you just write a comment who have sense or you cannot on this topic? Please pass your road nevermind forget the topic I said. Ok you cannot understand the difference between a issue and a suggestion its ok think about something else. Forget it!! stop stick on this

Edited by Warriornator

8 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

I know why you said that? can you just write a comment who have sense or you cannot on this topic? Please pass your road nevermind forget the topic I said

"Who have sense" Okay lol, I'm done with this topic. Will see you in  the game.

Edited by William22

19 minutes ago, William22 said:

"Who have sense" Okay lol, I'm done with this post. Will see you in game.

Finally you stop to reply. I can now do something else and by the way very immature your attitude but its exactly the reaction I wanted. thanks for the service you give me :) you drop me. You have enter in my trap so easily. I will take you exactly where I wanted.So predictable. You help me to have tomorrow easy base for this Winter Event. if its the trick to drop so easy maybe i should use that each time

Edited by Warriornator

Hello @Cromka1...

Its been a while since we interacted with each other... 

On Topic : To an extent I understand your pain since I know that You skip meltdown and use gems to burn all those crappy gears ( which is perfectly fine for me ) .. Multi pick option will allow you to save time...

Off topic : Everyone is free to express their opinions and views as long as they follow forums guidelines.. Starting name calling and coming up with insults is really immature and arrogant in my books.. Try to face criticism too.. :)

28 minutes ago, majestic0046 said:

Hello @Cromka1...

Its been a while since we interacted with each other... 

On Topic : To an extent I understand your pain since I know that You skip meltdown and use gems to burn all those crappy gears ( which is perfectly fine for me ) .. Multi pick option will allow you to save time...

Off topic : Everyone is free to express their opinions and views as long as they follow forums guidelines.. Starting name calling and coming up with insults is really immature and arrogant in my books.. Try to face criticism too.. :)

Its np- critics.

But that way for critics this topic? U dnt need this i wanted? It np,  but spend near 5 hours to MELTING!!! Its really no sense.

I wanna push 1 bottom.say GoodBuy 30000 gems and get my pearls) Why i need so many time TO SPEND money? Really i know some guys.which can spent a lot but have no time to this shit-push push push.Thats Flare want? Dnt think so

Where was no criticism- was only offend) If he wanted told- we dnt need this bottom. coz most of free someday push this bottom by mistake and it will make the, angry- thats point of vew, i agree! . But- it was only about me( how i whining)))

@Cromka1 May be you need to express in a little better way... Since English is not Your first language, I guess People over here aren't able to understand You properly... using words like annoying and the rest of sentence structure didn't reflect it as a suggestion Honestly..

His reply was at least constructive criticism to an extent and Your comeback was insult.. And I am not backing up , I have myself criticized @Warriornator in the past .. :)

15 minutes ago, Alysea said:

Hello,

Thanks Cromka for the suggestion, it could be handy if people got tons of items.

I would assume you didn't use the Blacksmith so much since the last event? 

Please avoid personal attacks (you and Warriornator did it) and be respectful with each other.

Hey Alysea, tnx for reply

In community week i did near 1 mln pearls, it was crazy(* in Vl was unlimited ubers)

and before i used it too.

But now im very tired of this, its really take too many time!( its about x3 only too)

Hope u make way for me, i just wanna spent my  money quickly! too many time we need to melt it all

59 minutes ago, majestic0046 said:

@Cromka1 May be you need to express in a little better way... Since English is not Your first language, I guess People over here aren't able to understand You properly... using words like annoying and the rest of sentence structure didn't reflect it as a suggestion Honestly..

His reply was at least constructive criticism to an extent and Your comeback was insult.. And I am not backing up , I have myself criticized @Warriornator in the past .. :)

i had goal, i get it.

no need discuss it more!))

14 hours ago, William22 said:

Genie & Master vs Vanguard League. 

Brought to you by Warriornator 2.

Lol

Sorry Cromka, off topic.

To all those who plan to raid Warriornator just because his opinions or his way of expression. Please think again. What are you trying to gain or to prove by doing this?

1. Do you think lowering his trophies will even matter to him? Nonsense! He only gains better loot by staying trophies low. Sometimes drops deliberately by himself. You'll only do him a favor.

2. Do you think he will be humiliated or offended by those raids? Come on, a couple of words offend much more than a thousand raids.

3. By what I've heard, Warrior is already raided so much, that he literally is swimming in a sea of gems... So, you'll make him a favor again.

I have a very good suggestion: Please raid me instead (IGN: Edward the 7th). Promise to boost farms and to leave decent loot constantly. Even a semi-opened base between the seasons. Gems, come to me :)

EDIT: Taverns of course, not Farms.... Thanks KK.

Edited by Edward the 7th

26 minutes ago, Edward the 7th said:

Sorry Cromka, off topis.

To all those who plan to raid Warriornator just because his opinions or his way of expression. Please think again. What are you trying to gain or to prove by doing this?

1. Do you think lowering his trophies will even matter to him? Nonsense! He only gains better loot by staying trophies low. Sometimes drops deliberately by himself. You'll only do him a favor.

2. Do you think he will be humiliated or offended by those raids? Come on, a couple of words offend much more than a thousand raids.

3. By what I've heard, Warrior is already raided so much, that he literally is swimming in a sea of gems... So, you'll make him a favor again.

I have a very good suggestion: Please raid me instead (IGN: Edward the 7th). Promise to boost farms and to leave decent loot constantly. Even a semi-opened base between the seasons. Gems, come to me :)

😂😂😂

ask him make 250 k AT if he swimming in a sea of gems)

22 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

😂😂😂

ask him make 250 k AT if he swimming in a sea of gems)

Last War give me 1000 gems in defense and no I cannot do it right now. I am just a free player. I up my priority first. I am always full in inventory I buy with gems +3 slot with this Blacksmith event like I did with Uber Granny event with +2. Now I am at 40 my goal is achieve, next step I can accumulate for unlock 5th slot for pearls and only after up my alliance tower at 250k. I know 150k is pretty low but that why I have started to forge my defense since few weeks to gain gems in defense.

Edited by Warriornator

1 hour ago, Edward the 7th said:

Sorry Cromka, off topis.

1 hour ago, Edward the 7th said:

Sorry Cromka, off topis.

if he doesnot get offended then why your team mates come in his defense everytime ?

according to you attacks on warrior is just benefiting him

( nothing personnel just wanna know )

14 minutes ago, KKStar said:

Taverns rather :rolleyes: 

Edward is not totally wrong lol. If he boost the farms he get more food. More foods = more raids = more gold = more loots for attacker 

I guess its just a mistake when he typing his comment :P

Edited by Warriornator

1 hour ago, hulk said:

if he doesnot get offended then why your team mates come in his defense everytime ?

according to you attacks on warrior is just benefiting him

( nothing personnel just wanna know )

lol, Hulk, you quote me twice, i like it :)

Please let me ask you a question: Do you find it strange that your teammates come for your help? Come on...

Also, think you mix up between the forums posts and in-game raids. Different things.

3 hours ago, Edward the 7th said:

lol, Hulk, you quote me twice, i like it :)

Please let me ask you a question: Do you find it strange that your teammates come for your help? Come on...

Also, think you mix up between the forums posts and in-game raids. Different things.

no i dont find it strange when my teammates help me .

but its not necessary that you need to fight with everyone to help your freind

if you are a true freind of someone you will try to analyze the situation and if it is his mistake you should advise your freind first so that he doesnot get into such situations again.

rather then facing such situations again and again .

1 hour ago, hulk said:

if you are a true freind of someone you will try to analyze the situation and if it is his mistake you should advise your freind first so that he doesnot get into such situations again.

I hope you can understand what happen on this forum are not my fault (not always) sorry. I hope you can disting the difference of a normal situation and a wrong situation. the others day I just have a normal conversation with Mag on a topic and its her who make me lose like 30 min of my time to turn around a pot just because I say and make a mistake to say the event during 2 years and not give a precise answer like 1 year and 10 month or something like that. She attack me like 100 times in 3 days and the others come say don't mess with top player and she need apologie because she don't like me

Now I just say to Cromka my opinion on something and again its suppose to be my fault? because the others cannot support what I say? Come on I hope you can understand we are in a free world and we are free to say our opinion. Badly I cannot say anything here without one person here blame me for something.

Come on you find normal someone like William come and accuse of bully and said no sense stuffs. What the hell is that? Again its suppose to be my fault for everything happen on this forum? 

we are on forum I am not surprise people hate me for wrong reason. I am not surprise too to see the same gang still together. Just look who like each comment you see who have pleasure to hate me.

I am sure tomorrow someone create a topic : Festival Chest suck and if I say I like them someone gonna reply and gonna find something to say who gonna do a off topic again and again and again the same song again.....

Edited by Warriornator

2 hours ago, hulk said:

Although your opinion is logical and right and I do agree with you, this is not about what I have written. Please read my post again.

But guys, we've gone too far off topic. This does not help anyone.

1 hour ago, Warriornator said:

I hope you can understand what happen on this forum are not my fault (not always) sorry. I hope you can disting the difference of a normal situation and a wrong situation. the others day I just have a normal conversation with Mag on a topic and its her who make me lose like 30 min of my time to turn around a pot just because I say and make a mistake to say the event during 2 years and not give a precise answer like 1 year and 10 month or something like that. She attack me like 100 times in 3 days and the others come say don't mess with top player and she need apologie because she don't like me

Now I just say to Cromka my opinion on something and again its suppose to be my fault? because the others cannot support what I say? Come on I hope you can understand we are in a free world and we are free to say our opinion. Badly I cannot say anything here without one person here blame me for something.

Come on you find normal someone like William come and accuse of bully and said no sense stuffs. What the hell is that? Again its suppose to be my fault for everything happen on this forum? 

we are on forum I am not surprise people hate me for wrong reason. I am not surprise too to see the same gang still together. Just look who like each comment you see who have pleasure to hate me.

I am sure tomorrow someone create a topic : Festival Chest suck and if I say I like them someone gonna reply and gonna find something to say who gonna do a off topic again and again and again the same song again.....

i didnot give any judgement . Neither do i say you are always wrong .

read again and try to understand what i said . Its not only about this topic