• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Cromka1

Melting

16 minutes ago, Edward the 7th said:

Although your opinion is logical and right and I do agree with you, this is not about what I have written. Please read my post again.

But guys, we've gone too far off topic. This does not help anyone.

it doesnt matter to me what you have written . I just dont like group of people having clashes each day sometimes directly sometimes inderictly

take it as a suggestion or a freinds advise and try to understand (my english is not good lol ūüėā or i would have explained)

this everyday clashes will not take us anywhere. Respect each others opinion and maintain dignity of the yours and others .

I think what the others see in this topic is cromka give some suggestion for the melting option and suddenly warrionator come out and said he should not say this and that, if he don't like this game he can quit, blablabla etc. This argument is started by you, warrionator.

We appreciate the info and hints you shared on the forum but you should use your words carefully. You should think why others in this forum didn't get attacked by mag and william but only you.

1 hour ago, Devilgoh said:

I think what the others see in this topic is cromka give some suggestion for the melting option and suddenly warrionator come out and said he should not say this and that, if he don't like this game he can quit, blablabla etc. This argument is started by you, warrionator.

We appreciate the info and hints you shared on the forum but you should use your words carefully. You should think why others in this forum didn't get attacked by mag and william but only you.

Voila!! you show exactly what I mean. You come from nowhere and tell me that because like the others you don't have understand my comment and the meaning of my comment exactly like in each topic I answer. Because like the others you probably don't have understand the context and don't follow all topic since few weeks because probably like the others you come 1 time in a week,etc..you don't know the context, you don't know why I say that but you come here interfere and create Insult and so on come first,etc.. My comment was not for this one. I don't care of this topic. Cromka make a suggestion ok its not for that I answer. Its cool his suggestion. Please if people don't understand my comment don't reply because of that each topic go in off topic because no one understand my comment and the context of my comment and each time I must explain the meaning of my comment again and again and again its annoying. Its not my fault if no one understand. Please follow each topic on this forum to understand my comment. When I say something its not for fun its because there is a context behind

for me its like someone who talk politic but never follow politic and don't know what happen but come on forum and talk politic. Its the same thing happen here people don't follow topic,don't read topic don't know what happen but come and interfere in a topic same if he don't know the reason of my comment. People likes better come here first and insult the others before understand the meaning behind this after

Again I must explain my comment like i must do since many month and honestly I am tired to do it. I have say that in general Cromka since few week create topic,answer in topic,etc.. each of his comment was complain and whining that why I say can you stop etc....because each of his comment start by : ''Annoying'' War is annoying or something like Yeti is weak, festival items sucks,etc.. if you read all topic and comment of Cromka you gonna understand why I say that 

Next time people must learn to read topic first,annalysing and come after reply to me  

Edited by Warriornator

12 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Voila!! you show exactly what I mean. You come from nowhere and tell me that because like the others you don't have understand my comment and the meaning of my comment exactly like in each topic I answer. Because like the others you probably don't have understand the context and don't follow all topic since few weeks because probably like the others you come 1 time in a week,etc..you don't know the context, you don't know why I say that but you come here interfere and create Insult and so on come first,etc.. My comment was not for this one. I don't care of this topic. Cromka make a suggestion ok its not for that I answer. Its cool his suggestion. Please if people don't understand my comment don't reply because of that each topic go in off topic because no one understand my comment and the context of my comment and each time I must explain the meaning of my comment again and again and again its annoying. Its not my fault if no one understand. Please follow each topic on this forum to understand my comment. When I say something its not for fun its because there is a context behind

for me its like someone who talk politic but never follow politic and don't know what happen but come on forum and talk politic

Again I must explain my comment I have say that in general Cromka since few week create topic,answer in topic,etc.. each of his comment was complain and whining that why I say can you stop etc....

Follow what you said ( if you dont like this game you should quit this game in this topic) then you should stop comment in the topic created by someone you don't like. 

And you also didn't get what i trying to say is you should use your word carefully in this forum. Most of the time your word is too aggressive. 

13 minutes ago, Devilgoh said:

Follow what you said ( if you dont like this game you should quit this game in this topic) then you should stop comment in the topic created by someone you don't like. 

And you also didn't get what i trying to say is you should use your word carefully in this forum. Most of the time your word is too aggressive. 

i wanted to say something but forget it. You don't have understand again the context and all and you come here make me lesson about life,etc Plus you don't know what agressive mean at all. A opinion cannot be agressive. Nevermind when someone like you its focused to accuse me on something like just a opinion nothing can change your mind. I not gonna lose my time explain each of my opinion of a forum. You understand or you don't understand if you don't understand too bad

Edited by Warriornator

15 minutes ago, Devilgoh said:

No point in even trying to explain it to him. He can't comprehend what you are trying to tell him. You are apparently not active enough for him to comment  anyway.

@Alysea can you close this? This has been off topic of a long time now.

Edited by William22

4 minutes ago, William22 said:

No point in even trying to explain it to him. He can't comprehend what you are trying to tell him. You are apparently not active enough on the forum to comment for him any way.

@Alysea can you close this? This has been off topic of a long time now.

yeah yeah fine its all my fault all I do its my fault and what i gonna do tomorrow gonna be my fault before that happen because all I say its my fault

Sure I write a opinion and cannot understand my own opinion oh wow yeah yeah and in one week I know what I gonna say gonna be my fault becasue appenrently its me who don't understand here. My fault what the other gonna say its gonna my fault in 1 year,10 year and still gonna be my fault same in 50 year later....

Close the topic

END

Edited by Warriornator

@All why you can not respect the others opinion. Respect each others here. Stop this non sense. its annoying at the end

@William22 @Devilgoh Stop this fight why you cannot respect the opinion of Warrior? Stop all this non sense oh my god......... I am sure everyone gonna be right with what I gonna say but if you cannot respect the others opinion please just don't say annything. If you cannot have proper attitude with other player here. Maybe your place should not be here

I understand Warrior of the frustration he can feel

If that happen again I hope the others gonna remember you again

thanks!!!

17 minutes ago, Avatar990 said:

@All why you can not respect the others opinion. Respect each others here. Stop this non sense. its annoying at the end

@William22 @Devilgoh Stop this fight why you cannot respect the opinion of Warrior? Stop all this non sense oh my god......... I am sure everyone gonna be right with what I gonna say but if you cannot respect the others opinion please just don't say annything. If you cannot have proper attitude with other player here. Maybe your place should not be here

I understand Warrior of the frustration he can feel

If that happen again I hope the others gonna remember you again

thanks!!!

I don't have a problem with his opinion, it's when he bully  people here.

4 minutes ago, William22 said:

I don't have a problem with his opinion, it's when he bully  people here.

Stop!!! he don't bully anyone here. Your little war with Warrior enough is enough. I think everyone here are tiring of your bad attitude and the non respect against the others. Stop!!!

the others have give their opinion on Warrrionator and now its ok he answer correctly

Left him alone!!!!

Everyone here can say their opinion and its not you or anyone here will stop someone to express his opinion

please stop focusing on a small detail its annoying. Bully Bully you have just that word in your mouth. Like Warrior will say look in a dictionary what Bully means 

I hope you will change your attitude in the futur because right now its far to be pleasant

7 minutes ago, Krakenof1999 said:

Stop!!! he don't bully anyone here. Your little war with Warrior enough is enough. I think everyone here are tiring of your bad attitude and the non respect against the others. Stop!!!

the others have give their opinion on Warrrionator and now its ok he answer correctly

Left him alone!!!!

Everyone here can say their opinion and its not you or anyone here will stop someone to express his opinion

please stop focusing on a small detail its annoying. Bully Bully you have just that word in your mouth. Like Warrior will say look in a dictionary what Bully means 

I hope you will change your attitude in the futur because right now its far to be pleasant

Please read this topic carefully, warrionator is the one want to stop cromka to express his opinion and said something like ask him to quit this game if he whining so much of RR2.

I just advise him to use his word carefully in his comment.

6 minutes ago, Devilgoh said:

Please read this topic carefully, warrionator is the one want to stop cromka to express his opinion and said something like ask him to quit this game if he whining so much of RR2.

I just advise him to use his word carefully in his comment.

no you read carefully. He never stop Cromka to express his opinion. The only think Cromka can do its whining in each topic. Warrior just have said if he can stop and if he don't like at this point the game maybe he should stop and quit maybe not right but its ok everyone here have understand what he meaning.

if you cannot analyzing and understand a opinion of someone its only your fault and not Warrior fault. Stop blame the others when is your fault

Edited by Krakenof1999

12 minutes ago, Krakenof1999 said:

no you read carefully. He never stop Cromka to express his opinion. The only think Cromka can do its whining in each topic. Warrior just have said if he can stop and if he don't like at this point the game maybe he should stop and quit maybe not right but its ok everyone here have understand what he meaning.

if you cannot analyzing and understand a opinion of someone its only your fault and not Warrior fault. Stop blame the others when is your fault

So ask someone stop complaining/whinning/ giving suggestion (this topic) and quit this game if he don't like is what you so called : he never stop someone to express opinion. Wow.

Look like we have different understanding about it.:D

Well, just stop this and relaxed. lol

3 minutes ago, Devilgoh said:

So ask someone stop complaining/whinning/ giving suggestion (this topic) and quit this game if he don't like is what you so called : he never stop someone to express opinion. Wow.

Look like we have different understanding about it.:D

Well, just stop this and relaxed. lol

you have a serious problem to accept you have make a mistake and apparently you cannot respect the opinion of the other here. I don't know what you try to proof? You try to ridiculing yourself? What is your goal? pass your road  

1 hour ago, William22 said:

I don't know how I got myself back on this topic it's like hitting my head against a wall. This is my last post on this topic hope it gets closed.

Its that you get to try to prove like Devilgoh you have a small penis and try to compensate that on a forum and come and talk like a shit. Hope this will serve you a lesson and next time you will think twice before speak

Edited by Krakenof1999

2 minutes ago, William22 said:

That a interesting fact you have on the Devil never knew that.Yep you taught me a lesson today. Going to hang my head in shame all day...

continue said shit and you will do like everyone who do that. Never come back on this forum

Just now, Krakenof1999 said:

continue said shit and you will do like everyone who do that. Never come back on this forum

You're the one that turned this into a personal attack. Regardless of what you post I'm done with this Topic.

2 hours ago, Krakenof1999 said:

Its that you get to try to prove like Devilgoh you have a small penis and try to compensate that on a forum and come and talk like a shit. Hope this will serve you a lesson and next time you will think twice before speak

Ahhhaa))

check it out guys

warrionator have 4!! Slot in BS ,he even dnt understand what i wanted tell to Flare( flare understand,but he not)

"small penis")))) nice discuss i quess

someday, when he will have 8 slots( i dnt trust in that) and he will wanna melt like 500000 pearls per 1 say he will understand me.

but really,Warrionator is little stupid boy,i dnt know why all try discuss with him

little player, his opinion not matter,coz he know nothing

guys tnx for ur help,but really we need close topic. No matter talk with stupid person here.

49 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

Ahhhaa))

check it out guys

warrionator have 4!! Slot in BS ,he even dnt understand what i wanted tell to Flare( flare understand,but he not)

"small penis")))) nice discuss i quess

someday, when he will have 8 slots( i dnt trust in that) and he will wanna melt like 500000 pearls per 1 say he will understand me.

but really,Warrionator is little stupid boy,i dnt know why all try discuss with him

little player, his opinion not matter,coz he know nothing

guys tnx for ur help,but really we need close topic. No matter talk with stupid person here.

Wow you need your bodyguard to defend you lol how pathetic. Not able to speak alone

You have a big mouth to talk and say shit but you are nothing. Can you beat the best in the game? the top 10? Flothaboss? or the top 3? No you cannot because you are just a loser you have just a big mouth and say trash but until then you have prove nothing

Give us screenshot, Give us video and maybe you gonna own the right to insult anyone here until that. Shut your mouth big loser

Edited by Krakenof1999

15 minutes ago, Krakenof1999 said:

Wow you need your bodyguard to defend you lol how pathetic. Not able to speak alone

You have a big mouth to talk and say shit but you are nothing. Can you beat the best in the game? the top 10? Flothaboss? or the top 3? No you cannot because you are just a loser you have just a big mouth and say trash but until then you have prove nothing

Give us screenshot, Give us video and maybe you gonna own the right to insult anyone here until that. Shut your mouth big loser

You don't need to attack anyone, and he hasnt hired people to defend himself. All have their own opinion. And yes he can beat the top players, so no need to fill forums with trash. That way you are defending Warrior even when he hasn't asked you to.

Edited by KKStar