• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Cromka1

Melting

17 minutes ago, Krakenof1999 said:

Wow you need your bodyguard to defend you lol how pathetic. Not able to speak alone

You have a big mouth to talk and say shit but you are nothing. Can you beat the best in the game? the top 10? Flothaboss? or the top 3? No you cannot because you are just a loser you have just a big mouth and say trash but until then you have prove nothing

Give us screenshot, Give us video and maybe you gonna own the right to insult anyone here until that. Shut your mouth big loser

Hahahah))) its so funny)

check it bro) try find me in game may be first?ahahhhaah

u made my day

show us ur IGN,i wanna see super warrior which so easy blame others like big loser😆😆😆😆😆😆

Edited by Cromka1

I hope after new year we can have good vibes in forum . Forget whatever happen in past and make new start.

and learn to respect every players opinion irrespective of the players level .

player level has nothing to do in forums .just help out each other be freinds and enjoy your holidays .its christmas and new year soon 😊

Just now, hulk said:

I hope after new year we can have good vibes in forum . Forget whatever happen in past and make new start.

and learn to respect every players opinion irrespective of the players level .

player level has nothing to do in forums .just help out each other be freinds and enjoy your holidays .its christmas and new year soon 😊

I double that. Have a great year all! May you all celebrate and enjoy the whole year long and have a good mood all the time.

So, a Happy New Year and a happy Hannuka !!! :D:D:D

And please guys, stop arguing whose has the bigger one. You cannot prove this claim on the forums anyway... ;)

But if anyone has an urge to do it, there is a whole section on the forums called "off topic". Nobody visits there anyway. You can open a dedicated topic for individual clashes and argue there as much as you like.

9 hours ago, KKStar said:

You don't need to attack anyone, and he hasnt hired people to defend himself. All have their own opinion. And yes he can beat the top players, so no need to fill forums with trash. That way you are defending Warrior even when he hasn't asked you to.

How you can protect and defend someone who have a ego more big than a football stadium? Look this guy he think he is the king of the universe with his video and stuffs. His head don't enter in the door anymore. Look him he is pathetic how you can defend a guy like him? A little more and he shouts on all the roof he is the best in this game bla bla bla.....

and I don't defend Warrior I only defend the non sense here about him. It's not the same thing

i hope one day someone will attack Cromka non stop to teach him a lesson how pathetic he is. If only a top 3 can read this and teach him a lesson for his ego. How it's possible to like this guy? Pffff 

Ranking 49 :lol::lol::lol::lol: and after he come here and make his show? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Krakenof1999

10 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

Hahahah))) its so funny)

check it bro) try find me in game may be first?ahahhhaah

u made my day

show us ur IGN,i wanna see super warrior which so easy blame others like big loser😆😆😆😆😆😆

Great raids! But even more impressive is the 500k pearls 0.o

Don't know about you guys, but I like Cromka and Warrionator being here on the forums. It gives some salt and pepper to the topics. They also contribute a lot for the discussions on the various themes.

For example, Warrior is very systematic and you can always see he is reading very thoroughly through the topics and addresses the relevant issues.

@Cromka1 Sorry man can we make peace? my apologies maybe I was right to say what I have say because we are free to say what we want but still next time If have a personal opinion on something I gonna take my time to choose my word better sorry my word maybe was not well chosen. I don't say it's my fault at 100% I cannot say that what happen because your reaction was not totally right too and the others don't react correctly here and that create a worst chain of reaction

We have all do a mistake on this topic and we have said word maybe we have not really thinking. Like word in the wind. No one have react perfectly correct again each others all person here have make a mistake. I think the better to do right now is close this topic if a modo can pass here and forget what happen and restart at 0

Again my apologies if my opinion have create a worst chain of reaction its not what I wanted.

1 hour ago, Warriornator said:

@Cromka1 Sorry man can we make peace? my apologies maybe I was right to say what I have say because we are free to say what we want but still next time If have a personal opinion on something I gonna take my time to choose my word better sorry my word maybe was not well chosen. I don't say it's my fault at 100% I cannot say that what happen because your reaction was not totally right too and the others don't react correctly here and that create a worst chain of reaction

We have all do a mistake on this topic and we have said word maybe we have not really thinking. Like word in the wind. No one have react perfectly correct again each others all person here have make a mistake. I think the better to do right now is close this topic if a modo can pass here and forget what happen and restart at 0

Again my apologies if my opinion have create a worst chain of reaction its not what I wanted.

Sorry Warriornator, I know some of my posts were not appropriate too. Going to leave you alone in game and I wish you a Merry Christmas!!

12 hours ago, Krakenof1999 said:

How you can protect and defend someone who have a ego more big than a football stadium? Look this guy he think he is the king of the universe with his video and stuffs. His head don't enter in the door anymore. Look him he is pathetic how you can defend a guy like him? A little more and he shouts on all the roof he is the best in this game bla bla bla.....

and I don't defend Warrior I only defend the non sense here about him. It's not the same thing

i hope one day someone will attack Cromka non stop to teach him a lesson how pathetic he is. If only a top 3 can read this and teach him a lesson for his ego. How it's possible to like this guy? Pffff 

Ranking 49 :lol::lol::lol::lol: and after he come here and make his show? :lol::lol::lol:

U ask me proof,i show it for u

and after what u blame me again for what?😆😆😆😆 read ur posts) crazy here only u)

So , i made post with problem,which is annoying for all top.i got solution from FLARE,what will be good for all.

i reached my goal. Warrionator was not right,he posted it.

what is UR goal here?) make waste?)

10 hours ago, Warriornator said:

Warrionator, only deals show ,not words.

i remember ur apologies to Mag and how u got it back.

but tnx for 1 step

15 hours ago, Krakenof1999 said:

Peace in da middle East. Cromka may not be the best, but is a good player. :)

500k pearls 200 ubers to melt 😱 , that seems to be a legit issue right that and not a 'suggestion' lol

I don't think many people will truly experience that issue though 💁 

Me so poor, send me some scrolls 😉

Edited by NeverAngelic

9 hours ago, NeverAngelic said:

500k pearls 200 ubers to melt 😱 , that seems to be a legit issue right that and not a 'suggestion' lol

I don't think many people will truly experience that issue though 💁 

Me so poor, send me some scrolls 😉

Trust me,in mine friend list many same top players from apo ,rl,todes and from some little ally with same problem)

36 minutes ago, Vinnypooh said:

Man.  I only have 2 or 3 Ubers to melt or open at a time.   200.   Omg.   Jealous.   Lol

If cromka ever has the problem and fg does not help in his suggestion,.  They should have a donate Uber button.   Lol

Be free player in game-its hardcore)

i respect that) but dnt understand)

On 12/25/2016 at 11:44 AM, KKStar said:

Peace in da middle East. :)

Sorry KK, never was peace here, and never will be... :(

On 12/25/2016 at 9:03 AM, Cromka1 said:

Warrionator, only deals show ,not words.

i remember ur apologies to Mag and how u got it back.

but tnx for 1 step

Слушай чувак, ты вообще то нормальный парень и я за тебя... Но что это за поведение? Человек извиняется публично а ты продолжаешь ворчать и огрызатся как сварливая баба? А ну ка, давай исправляй!

18 hours ago, Cromka1 said:

Be free player in game-its hardcore)

i respect that) but dnt understand)

Hardcore is the name of the game for us the free players. Try once and you'll love it :). Your skills and base will improve much.

Edited by Edward the 7th

2 hours ago, Edward the 7th said:

Sorry KK, never was peace here, and never will be... :(

Слушай чувак, ты вообще то нормальный парень и я за тебя... Но что это за поведение? Человек извиняется публично а ты продолжаешь ворчать и огрызатся как сварливая баба? А ну ка, давай исправляй!

Hardcore is the name of the game for us the free players. Try once and you'll love it :). Your skills and base will improve much.

Он легко относится к своим словам.слово дал,слово взял.

мне он неважен,я же даже и не ссорился особо,не нападал. Так что у меня все ровно,что с извинениями,что без.

@Nikko @PaSte

guys im sure will be CW and BS event soon.

all i need is way to spent my money EASY aNd Fast

i need 700 k pearls and really i dnt want to spent so many time for  melting them in ur awful system. Can you explain why u need so many time to help me spent my money??? I skipped last 3-4 bs cuz i was too lazzy to melting, i dnt want spending so many time on OPEN-SAVE-FORGE, IPEN ANOTHER and etc

Edited by Cromka1

35 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

@Nikko @PaSte

guys im sure will be CW and BS event soon.

all i need is way to spent my money EASY aNd Fast

i need 700 k pearls and really i dnt want to spent so many time for  melting them in ur awful system. Can you explain why u need so many time to help me spent my money??? I skipped last 3-4 bs cuz i was too lazzy to melting, i dnt want spending so many time on OPEN-SAVE-FORGE, IPEN ANOTHER and etc

Maybe they are allready rich enough😉