Janico

Boss hunt 4 Feb

Wow i just wanna say thanks to the developers.

You heard our whining about inactive players so you made the ranking and omg. Sooo fast. Just finished in 48 mins.

Really really good effort on everyone part.

Haha and sorry for taking #1 most of the time... well sorta sorry 😎

All we need now is a convo box and this would be sweet.

How did you guys do? And yes or no on the chatbox?

Yes, the ranking system is great. But today we had one slacker in the group, who killed only 1 boss... -.-  So we needed 3h+ to complete it. Was hoping for another very fast run.

I ended 1st with 43 boss kills

Today my bosshunt finished in 40 minutes.. it's good that they atleast finish, so i'm very happy about that!

It was however impossible to compete with the nr1 spot.

At first we were 3 ppl who were competing for top1, it was vey fun. I had a triple klonun clone bosskill awarded which really helped:p.

After 10-15 minutes 1 guy started skyrocketing.. overtaking everyone and before we knew it he was at 35 kills and we were at 20-22.

Most of the contenders that were competing seemed to stop when they saw nr 1's amazing score and i stayed in 2nd place for the rest of the hunt.

After 40 minutes the bosshunt ended with 303!! kills and i had 2nd place with 31 kills and the one in first place had 75...

even if i did want to buy coins to progress faster the shop simply didn't offer them at the time. I guess the person in 1st was lucky to have a discounted coin deal and bought 5 of them to progress at an exponential rate.. or he just used the time change trick to then buy coins when the deal changed. I did not have a coin deal, and i don't bother buying coins with gems.. so i do find this solo p2w element a bit dissapointing. If you want to keep the coin deals in the shop during bosshunt can you maybe change it so that everyone in the group gets the coins?

Maybe i'm alone in this but i like bosshunt and the race for first place.. but with unequal weapons (besides RNG legendary drops) and solo p2w advantages it's a lot less fun.

I think it can be pretty annoying when you see someone 10-20 or even 40+ levels ahead of you after 20-30 minutes.. resulting in some ppl just giving up.

Although I finished in 5th place, it was still fun. We were done in about 50 minutes. 

I laughed at one part because a wild boss appeared, then escaped. Then it showed "boss killed". I never even touched it and my pet was standing next to me! :lol:

As for the chat box... the boss hunt is so fast now, I don't think I would have time to use it. I'm sure it would be useful in certain situations. 

@DrMacabr3, I assume he used that special shop offer that appears after the first few bosses in the boss hunt. For 250 gems you get some frenzy pots, some revival pots and A TON of gold! Probably enough to simply rush through the levels.

I didn't have someone who bought this so far in my runs. But I'd expect it to outcome exactly as in your case, someone just keeps rushing throught the levels, one hitting everything...

5 minutes ago, thinkdeep said:

@DrMacabr3, I assume he used that special shop offer that appears after the first few bosses in the boss hunt. For 250 gems you get some frenzy pots, some revival pots and A TON of gold! Probably enough to simply rush through the levels.

I didn't have someone who bought this so far in my runs. But I'd expect it to outcome exactly as in your case, someone just keeps rushing throught the levels, one hitting everything...

That amount of money is far from enough to get to 75.

You'd need 'bb' or 'cc' amount of gold to clear so far imo. The deal was only for a few hundred million max i think.

If you got some (a lot of) 5* pets you can get a lot of gold from mega boxes. We had the discount for mega boxes and the offer last weekend - for spenders it was easy to get gold. They can keep the megas from bounties too and open them in a boss hunt -> some extra gold without spending money. Pet cards for the top hunters - even more gold...