• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Arthur01

Philippines Finest! - Lvl. 26 - English/tagalog - Any level

21 posts in this topic

Looking for ACTIVE pinoy members for our clan.

All of my members are Pinoy and are active. Most of my alliance members are my friends in real life.

search for full name of our alliance :

Philippines Finest!

or add me via ign : KingArt

IMG_3868.PNG

Edited by Arthur01
Change Picture because alliance level up
Czeslaw and marcoY12 like this

Do only want Philippino players? Your post kind of sounds that way. Nothing wrong with that, but you're limiting the amount of people you will get on the forum.

That is my intention. Majority of my players are Filipinos and are my friends in real life. 

So I assumed a member (not a filipino) would find it uncomfortable or out of place to join my alliance.  But nevertheless, if one is willing to join, no matter the nationality. I don't mind.

William22 and Czeslaw like this

I have never been uncomfortable around anyone based on nationality or race. I see the biggest drawback is being able to communicate with others in your alliance. We have players from all over in my alliance, but English is the language in chat. If most of your team doesn't understand English then I understand why you would want that. Posting important messages in 3 or 4 languages will drive you crazy.

Yes you have a point, but not all has a mindset like yours.

Besides, we speak fluent english and have zero problems using the english dialect. It's just that we are all filipinos in the alliance so we prefer to use our own mother lands language. Which makes other nationality can't understand anything we are talking about.

anyways thanks for your insight bro.

Czeslaw and William22 like this

Posted (edited)

Can I join? IGN: Enviem

Pinoy nga pala. :ph34r:

Edited by Enviem

Just a little up saying hello and taking the occasion to speak directly to you KingArt :) (even if it's not the place you'll excuse me).

I beg your pardon for attacking you as soon as I see I can get gold from you. There's nothing personal, I'm sure you've already understand it. If you are really upset, we're all people behind the game and I'll consider stopping raiding you.

Anyway I'm sure you're quite fine with it, you're visiting me in return as well and there's a mutual benefit in it :)

William22 and marcoY12 like this

Posted (edited)

Hi!

Who's upset? I'm not upset. You raided me, Yes I know. It's part of the game mechanics, so I'll keep raiding you for as long as I can.

it's part of the game. Be my guest and keep raiding me, It's part of the game and I'm a sport to it :)

Edited by Arthur01
Typo
marcoY12 likes this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Sournois said:

Just a little up saying hello and taking the occasion to speak directly to you KingArt :) (even if it's not the place you'll excuse me).

I beg your pardon for attacking you as soon as I see I can get gold from you. There's nothing personal, I'm sure you've already understand it. If you are really upset, we're all people behind the game and I'll consider stopping raiding you.

Anyway I'm sure you're quite fine with it, you're visiting me in return as well and there's a mutual benefit in it :)

Yes, I beg your pardon too and if you want to raid me back I won't be offered either. Like you said there is mutual benefit in it. So lets start raiding each other also.

Edited by William22
Arthur01 likes this

Posted (edited)

:lol:

I wasn't ironic, I post to know if you was not too much annoyed Arthur. I share your opinion so you're welcome Arthur and William.

Thanks for your invitation William but i tried once without success. I didn't have much bread to sacrifice lately but I'll do my best to drink some tea in your throne room soon!

By mutual benefit i meant  alliance bonus generating gold belonging to nobody (at least there is a substantial gain in the raid). I wasn't clear enough and once again there was no wickedness in my purpose Arthur.

Edited by Sournois

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Sournois said:

:lol:

I wasn't ironic, I post to know if you was not too much annoyed Arthur. I share your opinion so you're welcome Arthur and William.

Thanks for your invitation William but i tried once without success. I didn't have much bread to sacrifice lately but I'll do my best to drink some tea in your throne room soon!

By mutual benefit i meant  alliance bonus generating gold belonging to nobody (at least there is a substantial gain in the raid). I wasn't clear enough and once again there was no wickedness in my purpose Arthur.

It didn't really sound that way to me.  You said if Arthur had a issue with it you  will "consider" not raiding him. That's not the same as saying you would stop. It's part of the game so you are free to attack anyone you want including me. I'm also free to attack whomever I want too. You posted this in his alliance recruitment  page vs a private message. A private message to me is really asking if it ok. Looked more like you were teasing or shaming him posting it here. I will have my base open a few hours after the ninja event starts till I decided to close. Granny will be running a special on tea then.😏

Edited by William22
Arthur01 likes this

Posted (edited)

Up!

Anyways, Sournois. We wouldn't have this long conversation if you haven't posted a comment inappropriately. Inappropriately in a way that, just like William said this is recruitment post. I'm guessing you know how to create a private message to me right?

Besides, you don't have to ask if i was irritated or what if you're raiding me. It's part of the game itself. Not unless! You message all of the people you raid? Hahaha that would be hillarious 😂 Anyways, don't bother replying here sournois and just respect my post. Thanks

Edited by Arthur01
Reply to sournois