Sign in to follow this  
Fernloxxx

Anyone else finds cheaters in Boss Hunts?

Ever since I reached Knight rank (125k+) in Boss Hunt, I've done 2 Boss Hunts and on both found someone clearly exploiting/hacking. Last time it begun with a guy instantly getting 100 Boss Kills and today was even worse, some guy decided he didn't want to race anymore after 10 minutes and instantly got 200 Boss Kills and ended the damn thing right there.

Is anyone else experiencing this? How is this even possible? Is the game keeping data on the client side permitting this kind of blatant exploits? Is there any way to report said players?

I feel like there's no point on doing any more Boss Hunts if I have to pray that I don't get some hacker every time...

Feel free to share your experiences and suggestions

Edited by Fernloxxx

*** Cheater found ***

1. He waited awhile to play and when he started he went from 0 to 25 in five minutes or less. 

2. Once he passed me I could never catch up.

3. When I did move up the ranking slowly about 5-8 spots on board, then he would come back on and the move higher by 2-9 kills in 1-20 sec.

Please help with find out to detect a cheater and then ban them.

Player name:  Grimmly

love game but cheaters need to get  a ban.

1. No boss hunts

2. Anything else someone can add. 

In the 3 boss hunts I finished, twice in 1ST PLACE and once 2nd place. Third game was when MARKYMONEY in game.

admin or anyone please help with this problem. 

Edited by Grimmly
Modified

I was about to report the problem making my own thread. That happened to me today. I got in the boss hunt, and after some seconds a player called Kamikaze finished the first milestone! He finished the hunt in half an hour and ended up having 113 kills, while all of us others were around 25-35 kills. DEVELOPERS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

Screenshot_2017-02-22-14-51-01-225_com.koplagames.kopla01.png

Screenshot_2017-02-22-14-58-30-713_com.koplagames.kopla01.png

Screenshot_2017-02-22-15-06-39-879_com.koplagames.kopla01.png

Screenshot_2017-02-22-15-13-31-322_com.koplagames.kopla01.png

I was about to report the problem making my own thread. That happened to me today. I got in the boss hunt, and after some seconds a player called Kamikaze finished the first milestone! He finished the hunt in half an hour and ended up having 113 kills, while all of us others were around 25-35 kills. DEVELOPERS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

18 minutes ago, Alysea said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the reports. It is something we are already looking into for the incoming versions of the game.

thanks, because my incentive to play is severely diminished by the last 3-4 bosshunts because of similar behaviour.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:03 AM, Alysea said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the reports. It is something we are already looking into for the incoming versions of the game.

Speaking of cheaters..😉

This boss sucks:

IMG_2291.PNG

I don't see how those last 2 are evidence of cheating. You can easily get that many kills if you buy gold upgrades (and/or mega boxes if you have pets maxed out since they convert to gold.)

I've had 80+ kills before when I decided to use the gems I just had sitting around to buy some gold when I started getting stuck. Got myself way ahead and then sat where I was still 2 shooting mobs while I farmed purple boxes, then did another run to finish it off. I only did that once bc I'm not spending on this game so I only have whatever gems I earn in-game. 

Fun fact, if you push up past floor 2400-2500 in the reg game you level again every other boss (getting 2 gems each time) so the gems can rack up relatively quickly. When I frenzy I clear 16-20 bosses and am now averaging more than 1 gem per boss kill.  I just did a frenzy, killed 18 bosses and earned 22 gems. I'm up around floor 3200.

Edited by ElDerbo

Hi ElDerbo, do you need +10 lvl on your wepon or cloak to be able to take on a new boss? How long does i take for you at floor 3200 to buy a new lvl on your weapon or cloak (prime skill)?

How long time in average do you have to play for 1 gem or 100 gems/100?

PPl that cheat get their kills much faster then if you bosskill-ticket all the time, we have seen in posts above that the 3rd runner up used 3 bosstickets and then only frenzy, still the winner had +3times the amounts of kills. And the Bosshunt i over in less then 30 min, is that not hard to explain?

I have been in several Bosshunts where you see some players start of with facing boss after boss much faster then a Bossticket on crack, and it happens so often that it takes the fun away from the game, it is a SERIOUS MATTER! regards //Garagos.

Edited by Garagos

Oh, I'm not saying there aren't cheaters. I have no idea if there are or not, but ppl getting 200 kills instantly sounds like cheating to me.  Someone ending up with 75-115 kills or whatever sounds like someone buying gold and/or megaboxes.

I dont really pay attention to how long it takes or what my weapon levels are. I just leave the game open while I'm doing something else and hit the purple boxes. How much farming I do depends on everyone else. I've had hunts where everyone is going all out so I just keep going as quickly as possible (those hunts have ended in 45 mins or so with almost everyone in the 20's and 30's.) Other hunts go slower so I'll farm chests. I honestly don't have much of a strategy for boss hunts. Just depends on what else I'm doing and how quickly people are killing bosses. 

I never use frenzy or boss tickets during a hunt. You miss out on wild bosses. I dont use either in adventure mode either unless it's for a bounty.

Since I made Lord I haven't finished in the top 3 (which was a couple weeks ago when I had the 80+ kill hunt...I pushed bc I was close to ranking up.) I don't really care much, though. I haven't had an incomplete hunt since they put in the ranking system and they usually go quickly enough that I don't lose much time in adventure mode. I actually didn't even have a chance to kill a single boss in the last hunt. Joined in, had an important phone call right after, and by the time I was able to get back to the game the hunt was over. 

Edited by ElDerbo

I'm thinking the current Boss Cheat is an exploit, not a hack. I'm seeing the same pattern with too many different players now for it to be a hack, in my opinion.

It's not about gems either. Even with unlimited gems the rate of kills is not possible given 'normal' Boss access every 3rd level or Wild Bosses. I see an average of 1 Wild Boss for every 3rd level Boss (after having played every hunt).

As you play the game you can see who is killing a Boss and the Name of the Boss killed. I do not believe there is any lag time between the Kill and seeing the notice at the bottom of the screen. 

Here is the pattern to watch for as the Notices start showing kills:

Below, the symbol  *  = 1 SECOND

kill ** kill - same player shows notice of TWO different named Boss kills in about 2-3 SECONDS (this happens way too fast for 3rd level Boss kill to follow a Wild Boss kill or vice versa)

kill ** kill ** kill - same named player shows notice of THREE different named Boss kills in less than 5 SECONDS

or my favorite: 

kill ** kill ** kill ***** kill ** kill - FIVE different names bosses in about 10 seconds. EVERY time I see more than three there is that little gap between the third and fourth kill. I’ve NEVER seen more than 5 in a group.

Then Nothing again for several minutes. If this was about Gems or 'skill' or anything else there would be more consistency and continuity, not ONLY the above groupings.

Since the same player may go on for several minutes before you see another grouping, I believe the exploiter has found a way to MULTIPLY each Boss into 2, 3 or 5 kill notices (or kills). So as they play from level to level they come across Bosses at the same rate as everyone else, but have found some way to make a single Boss give 2-5 kill notices. How they do that or how they get DIFFERENT named Bosses is beyond me. I've tried to close the game in the middle of Boss Kill but that did nothing for me. And frankly I have no interest in finding the exploit, if it is indeed an exploit and not a hack. But perhaps one of you more Noble-Minded can find it to report it. It's clearly a lame exploit that needs to be eradicated.

The most egregious example I've seen is a player getting 222 kills in a 90 minute game ...all obtained in groups like above. I posted a screen shot in the Boss Hunt Feedback Thread. 

On 2/24/2017 at 10:02 AM, Strudelh0use said:

Speaking of cheaters..😉

This boss sucks:

IMG_2291.PNG

Maybe this will be help, repeadly using whirl skill with freeze rune and clone with heal rune. It's work for me