KKStar

Forum Game - Design Your Gear

Hello Forumers,

Here is a RR2 game on the forum. Here you can design new perks or create new combination of perks on the items, though don't expect your idea to be seen in the game. :P Also, you don't have to spam all your ideas at once since it would ruin the fun of the game.

Example -

Sword

Then I might reply with Merciless Hammer - 2 blunt damage perks on the sword, eh Hammer :D 

Next item: Cape

So let's get started :) 

Next item: Cape

Weapon, a ranged one giving hero the possibility to raid Lightning towers plus firebolts, instead of needing to wait next to the tower impatiently till a spell becomes active again to destroy the remaining health on a tower.

Now I think on this, hero should always be able to hit such a tower while standing next to it.

Edited by Dena4

17 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Weapon, a ranged one giving hero the possibility to raid Lightning towers plus firebolts, instead of needing to wait next to the tower impatiently till a spell becomes active again to destroy the remaining health on a tower.

Now I think on this, hero should always be able to hit such a tower while standing next to it.

Don't spill out the ideas, wait till someone suggest a weapon as the next item ;) 

Next Item: Pauldrons :) 

Can't you make an overview of all items and let players do suggestions?

Pauldrons have protection as purpose. So a perk that decreases damage of incoming projectiles by some % for troops nearby hero would be nice.

Edited by Dena4

31 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Can't you make an overview of all items and let players do suggestions?

Pauldrons have protection as purpose. So a perk that decreases damage of incoming projectiles by some % for troops nearby hero would be nice.

If I do that, then forum members may not come back to this topic :P 

Ring of Time

When activating the hero scream, time will shortly run backwards, rewinding the last 5 seconds of the raid before screaming (and thus undoing anything that has happened during those 5 seconds).

Next item: Gloves

Edited by Heroesflorian
making things prettier

Since cape can be used for hiding, I would say make an invisibility perk for it, so that defense can't spot hero after scream. He won't activate wolf, towers and so on, during that invisible period, he is totally ignored.

Next item body armor

Edited by Dena4

Evil Gauntlets

They constantly leech a bit of the king's health (i.e. damage him throughout the whole raid), but they significantly increase the king's attack speed and damage the lower his current health is, up to 500% of regular attack speed and damage when at 0 health.

Next item: Boots

Granny's Curse

2 Speed reduction items, 10% each, making the king slower but 1 causes panic among enemy troops and 1 causes rage periodically among friendly troops.

Next item: Helmet

The One Ring

Grants a fire aura (fire damage and panic effect) to the wearer and binds the ghosts of the fallen to fight for you.

Those ghosts are like the ones created by the black magic spell, but only those hostile troops killed by the king in melee combat (i.e. at least the finishing blow is done by the king's weapon) will be resurrected as ghosts, and neither cannons nor mortars will be resurrected.

These powers come at a cost though... wearing The One Ring will remove your maximum health by 33% and melee damage by 50% during a raid.

Next item: Weapon