• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
Alysea

Titan Code Thread for new players

I'm online everyday!!!! Use my code and get Titan points so you can unlock Ajax and upgrade his powers!!!!!

WFODXKNX

Looking to recruit for the alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR EVERY WEEK. WE NEED GUYS TO FIGHT FOR US. You don't have to have a high score. Just fight the opponent's worst participant. We are growing!!! Just get war points. Long live the Alliance!!!! lol

If you go to the Alliance Hall of Uranus and select 'Alliance Hall of the Gods' you can do a search for:                             messalina     

or just type in my code and I will invite you. 

I am very active and play every day

MY CODE IS: YBGFSHUB

Anyone & EVERYONE, please feel free to add my code.

It would be EXTREMELY APPRECIATED and will benefit both of us, as we will both earn 1 titan point a day from each other towards opening chests and earning Ajax! 

I am also part of a very active clan, who takes part in every single war event that comes. 

Look up: Dark Brothers.

We Are:

• Multilingual

• Partake in every war

• Always accepting new members

• Ranked Currently: 996 in the world.

Again, 
MY CODE IS: YBGFSHUB

Thank you in advance to anyone who adds my code, I will return the favor!

Have a great day and happy gaming!

wp_ss_20170929_0001 (3).png

Edited by Sean1996