• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

Alysea

Titan Code Thread for new players

1,744 posts in this topic

Hello everybody 

I'm Cristian 

I'm a daily player, I'm rising fast!! I hope to unlock other Ajax skills with your help, I'll earn some titans point 4 you guys, I'll be posting my code everyday, here's my code: JNKTWYL

soy un jugador diario, estoy creciendo muy rápido! , espero desbloquear las habilidades de ajax con su ayuda!, además te haré ganar algunos puntos de Titán, estaré publicando mi código cada día, aquí está mi código: JNKTWYL 

IMG_0198.PNG

bonjour, 

merci d'ajouter mon code Titan

je suis present plusieurs fois par jour

Hello, 

Thank you for adding my code Titan

I am present several times a day

JKWMCSTL

Edited by Morinaga

Hi,

I'm a daily player and all-around avid gamer, lvl41 and rising fast! I have the daily gem pack as well so logins guaranteed. In-game name also Triarius.

I'd love to set up a steady code exchange with someone via private msg, if you're interested please get in touch! And please feel free to enter my code: IZUUGZTW

I have a titan chest waiting and the timer is running down, so if you use my code it'll really help me out!

Screenshot_20170627-000214.jpg

Edited by Triarius

Hey guys. Please help me with my Titan chest. My code is UPJYIURT. Also starting an alliance called "Legion of doom". Feel free to join :)

Hello everybody 

I'm Cristian 

I'm a daily player, I'm rising fast!! I hope to unlock other Ajax skills with your help, I'll earn some titans point 4 you guys, I'll be posting my code everyday, here's my code: XELSCLIT

soy un jugador diario, estoy creciendo muy rápido! , espero desbloquear las habilidades de ajax con su ayuda!, además te haré ganar algunos puntos de Titán, estaré publicando mi código cada día, aquí está mi código: XELSCLIT 

;) 

IMG_0202.PNG

Ill add u . If u add me. Im new to this game. 

I will add the first person who adds me.

Titan code : DEPHGQBM

Thank you

Screenshot_20170627-011918-1.jpg

Would really appreciate help to open a titan chest. 

SMIJRFAF

Thank you so much. 

Edited by And

Hi,

I'm a daily player and all-around avid gamer, lvl42 and rising fast! I have the daily gem pack as well so logins guaranteed. In-game name also Triarius.

I'd love to set up a steady code exchange with someone via private msg, if you're interested please get in touch! And please feel free to enter my code: IZUUGZTW

I have a titan chest waiting and the timer is running down, so if you use my code it'll really help me out!

Screenshot_20170627-000214.jpg

Emmilwise likes this

Please I need help with my Code IMXNWQVZ.  I started playing two days ago. I'm new and I'm very active. Please anyone who will likes to insert the code can feel free to. 

Edited by Emmilwise

HEY GUYS, here a titan code for new WARRIOR !,

OYIHPCV

Receive each day a TITAN POINT

GOOD GAME EVERYBODY AND FUN

Boundkiller GENRAL FROM frenchies TEAM(49)😜