• Announcements

    • Alysea

      Discord Server   09/28/2016

      Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
KKStar

Shortcomings in the War System

Alliance Wars  

197 members have voted

  1. 1. What according to you is making Alliance Wars Unsatisfactory?

    • Same boosts as rewards over & over again
      103
    • Unfair Match-up
      104
    • Too less an Incentive to Participate for the whole alliance
      71
    • Structural Problems like Placements in War Map, thus a new system needed
      71
    • Low Loot & Low Individual Rewards
      93
    • Easy abuse of the system - Fiefdom Dropping, Switching Alliances, etc.
      111
    • The overall concept is not good
      35
    • Only few minor annoying things
      9
    • It sucks a lot of gems and time
      45
    • Other, Kindly specify
      9
  2. 2. What could be a Possible Solution?

    • A Complete Rework
      69
    • Implementation of Minimum Fiefdoms
      15
    • Implementation of a Ban on Switching Alliances Mid-War
      83
    • New Matchmaking Criteria
      91
    • Same system with a Shorter Format
      23
    • New War Boosts
      96
    • Provision for Better Individual Rewards
      99
    • Rewards for an Alliance for Participation (eg. Gold Reward)
      108
    • Removal of LB/Change to LB/Addition of a system like LB
      40
    • Other, Kindly Specify
      21


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, kingdanielvIII said:

i think the best can be only 6 battle max per fief and 12 if you champ, because sometimes an alliance can face many fronts. and a solution with loser bonus , and also when a war starts nobody can change the alliance to go to other alliance, ( i dont know if i explain this well, my english is bad)

I agree with this 100%! Limit battles as you have stated. No switching or jumping allies during war season. If a slacker gets booted, he will be out of luck for boosts. War boosts should be only available to a member who completes a FULL war season with an alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Beavis said:

I agree with this 100%! Limit battles as you have stated. No switching or jumping allies during war season. If a slacker gets booted, he will be out of luck for boosts. War boosts should be only available to a member who completes a FULL war season with an alliance.

Yes you're right it does need changes .... but its a boost event gone wrong.

Wars should just be wars and standard booty offered like ninja.

A boost event should be its own thing ... and its a clean slate entry each time like ninja.

Fiefs then become what they should be... a indicator of the strength of the alliance and a boost to donations... not something you're constantly trying to get rid of because it messes with you chances in the winning of boosts.

Its messed up... two systems that are diametrically opposed to each other and the benefits of one destroys the other.

Everyone calls it war but its not its just an event gone wrong.

Edited by whatsa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58c3ca8e769a1_WarMap.PNG.837452a818fb198c2678f2332a8283ad.PNG

A new type of map devised via MS Paint :D 

So there are 8 teams with 3 fiefdoms each, the teams are there in different colours. The black tile in the middle, can be assumed as an empty space, no war can be present over there. I have checked that in this system, each team can attack every other team during the course of a 5-day war. In this map, there are 4 winners, that is, 4 teams win war boosts. So let's say the results were - 

1st - Yellow - A Seasonal War Boost (like eagle tower) which would differ for every war, Doom Gate, Dracomancer & Frenzy Frost Blaster

2nd - Pink - Doom Gate, Dracomancer & Frenzy Frost Blaster

3rd - Green - Dracomancer & Frenzy Frost Blaster

4th - Red - Frenzy Frost Blaster (I'd suggest a cream-colored sigil border)

It could be Eagle tower, tribal archer, etc. But no Insta-family boosts since they would spoil game mechanics. So there is an element of commanding different boosts ;) 

 

Also, a new factor which would decide places instead of no. of skulls. There will be a Net Skull Rate - {(Skulls Gained/No.of wars)-(Skulls Conceded/No. of wars)} For fairer results ;) 

 

 

Also, I'd come back to some analysis of the poll above. For many easy abuse & monotonous rewards are a problem.

To limit abuse, there would be bans on leaving/joining the alliance & a proposed idea of minimum fiefdoms to completely remove fief droppers out of the equation which in turn would make war maps much fairer which too was a cause of concern. 

To solve the 2nd issue, the idea above is given, which could be further reworked. It also gets variety in terms of boosts as rewards. 

Another suggested fix to boost participation was to improve player rewards and add alliance gold to treasury based on skulls scored in a war for more competitive wars.

There could be a greater variety of war season conditions such as - 50% gold boost or Rage War where all defenses and attacking side have a permanent rage effect! :) 

 

KK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KKStar said:

58c3ca8e769a1_WarMap.PNG.837452a818fb198c2678f2332a8283ad.PNG

A new type of map devised via MS Paint :D 

So there are 8 teams with 3 fiefdoms each, the teams are there in different colours. The black tile in the middle, can be assumed as an empty space, no war can be present over there. I have checked that in this system, each team can attack every other team during the course of a 5-day war. In this map, there are 4 winners, that is, 4 teams win war boosts. So let's say the results were - 

1st - Yellow - A Seasonal War Boost (like eagle tower) which would differ for every war, Doom Gate, Dracomancer & Frenzy Frost Blaster

2nd - Pink - Doom Gate, Dracomancer & Frenzy Frost Blaster

3rd - Green - Dracomancer & Frenzy Frost Blaster

4th - Red - Frenzy Frost Blaster (I'd suggest a cream-colored sigil border)

It could be Eagle tower, tribal archer, etc. But no Insta-family boosts since they would spoil game mechanics. So there is an element of commanding different boosts ;) 

 

Also, a new factor which would decide places instead of no. of skulls. There will be a Net Skull Rate - {(Skulls Gained/No.of wars)-(Skulls Conceded/No. of wars)} For fairer results ;) 

 

 

Also, I'd come back to some analysis of the poll above. For many easy abuse & monotonous rewards are a problem.

To limit abuse, there would be bans on leaving/joining the alliance & a proposed idea of minimum fiefdoms to completely remove fief droppers out of the equation which in turn would make war maps much fairer which too was a cause of concern. 

To solve the 2nd issue, the idea above is given, which could be further reworked. It also gets variety in terms of boosts as rewards. 

Another suggested fix to boost participation was to improve player rewards and add alliance gold to treasury based on skulls scored in a war for more competitive wars.

There could be a greater variety of war season conditions such as - 50% gold boost or Rage War where all defenses and attacking side have a permanent rage effect! :) 

 

KK.

Great and superb explanation, really amazing . Hats off to you bro. I wish if flare works on your suggestion to save the fall in players of RR2 . 👌👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a rough concept; 

Instead of specific boosts I'd like to see some kind of currency instead (WarBonds?).  Then after the war, the leaders would unlock the boosts.  Even last place would earn a few WarBonds. Not enough to get a boost, but get on a loosing streak and you'd still get a chance to get a boost at some point.  It would also give a reason for 4-6 place to fight it out to try and get more WarBonds.

A circle type map would be better.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a War

Every Alliance has right to make some Strategy.

Win 1-2 war in series then loose 1-2 and loose fiefdoms for easy opponents.

All do..............

Yeah should change the rewards boost again and again same is boring.

Also give some better rewards chest individual.

Edited by rahulbaghel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

War events can be improved if there are different boosts in every war,  and matchmaking is done by considering average trophies of alliance and no.  Of players.  This will lead to more fair match ups in war.  And reduce battles in war or reduce food cost. 

Other things looks fine to me in war. 

Edited by hulk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KKStar Very interesting proposition but I doubt is enough to remove the boringness in War Season. Ok with your idea we can fight more team and maybe obtain different War boost but I don't think is enough. We need something different it's the concept Flare must change at 100%. Ok it's cool to fight in some hexagone and do the same like normal raid. Not very exiting. We need something new and not just some small change.

Like a Mana Wars or Risk Board or anything more exiting. Flare must create something that gonna give us a good reaction like :o oh my god it's so amazing!

i have no idea but something like each team have some territory and you must defend each territory. Like a mix of Civilization and Risk game 

Flare can find a way to bring something and change the War Season i don't think after just 3 year they are already lack of creation. Hope not  

 

Edited by Warriornator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

@KKStar Very interesting proposition but I doubt is enough to remove the boringness in War Season. Ok with your idea we can fight more team and maybe obtain different War boost but I don't think is enough. We need something different it's the concept Flare must change at 100%. Ok it's cool to fight in some hexagone and do the same like normal raid. Not very exiting. We need something new and not just some small change.

Like a Mana Wars or Risk Board or anything more exiting. Flare must create something that gonna give us a good reaction like :o oh my god it's so amazing!

i have no idea but something like each team have some territory and you must defend each territory. Like a mix of Civilization and Risk game 

Flare can find a way to bring something and change the War Season i don't think after just 3 year they are already lack of creation. Hope not  

 

Yups

Need to change the concept

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rahulbaghel said:

Yups

Need to change the concept

Exactly something that gonna give us the reaction like : '' I am so excited I can't wait tomorrow for the War Season''

A concept that gonna make us wake up the morning and give us the taste to do all fight and participating. Some alliance members who don't attack or don't help is one reason why they find War Season so boring and do their raid outside the War

Flare must find a concept that gonna make everyone participating. Personal Rewards better than what we got now, Alliance Rewards, Gold Rewards, Uber Rewards and so on...

The War Season right now give the reaction : ''Oh ok it's the War Season well ok I gonna do my fight''

Flare must change that :( in that :)

Edited by Warriornator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they should introduce Conditions for raids like attack with  this combo or with only this unit or spells on opposite teams members. 

They can balance it by providing same level of troops and spells to both teams and the team who perform will wins the war. :rolleyes: 

Or something like that 

Edited by hulk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

@KKStar Very interesting proposition but I doubt is enough to remove the boringness in War Season. Ok with your idea we can fight more team and maybe obtain different War boost but I don't think is enough. We need something different it's the concept Flare must change at 100%. Ok it's cool to fight in some hexagone and do the same like normal raid. Not very exiting. We need something new and not just some small change.

Like a Mana Wars or Risk Board or anything more exiting. Flare must create something that gonna give us a good reaction like :o oh my god it's so amazing!

i have no idea but something like each team have some territory and you must defend each territory. Like a mix of Civilization and Risk game 

Flare can find a way to bring something and change the War Season i don't think after just 3 year they are already lack of creation. Hope not  

 

True. This topic is here to stay and to discuss about the cons of War and solutions to it.

PS - To everyone, please keep it realistic and don't add unrealistic demands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah

Also there r soo many boost available / options to raid and defence , war boost r not soo much-needed....... only top 10 alliance ...... and other's alliance is okk  having them or not.

 

War will be excited if there were no boost available in game 

Knight archer ogre wolf etc etc.

Only chance to get them  ......  in war

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, hulk said:

Maybe they should introduce Conditions for raids like attack with  this combo or with only this unit or spells on opposite teams members. 

They can balance it by providing same level of troops and spells to both teams and the team who perform will wins the war. :rolleyes: 

Or something like that 

Exactly new concept with special conditions like Use only Knight or use Blizzard. Something that can bring new challenge and make the War exiting again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Exactly new concept with special conditions like Use only Knight or use Blizzard. Something that can bring new challenge and make the War exiting again

Yo

Also as a rewards we get 5 forge to some specific Spells or units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rahulbaghel said:

Yo

Also as a rewards we get 5 forge to some specific Spells or units.

Maybe not 5 forge but maybe like the one who finish Rank 1 obtain a reduction of 80% in cooldown time in forge. By Example Genie and Master win the Rank 1. After we go in Academy and can forge unit and the cooldown is no more 4 days or 6 days but like 2 days and less. This previlege can have a time of 8 days like the War boost

Yes it's this kind of rewards we want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KKStar said:

True. This topic is here to stay and to discuss about the cons of War and solutions to it.

PS - To everyone, please keep it realistic and don't add unrealistic demands.

:lol: you are right with Flare we must keep it easy for them lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can also have normal wars with few challenge raids for bonus skulls like 1k  as bonus skulls if any player complete that one without gems.  

Then top alliances will take good raiders as mercs rather then big spenders in there alliance :D

Edited by hulk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hulk said:

We can also have normal wars with few challenge raids for bonus skulls like 1k  as bonus skulls if any player complete that one without gems.  

Then top alliances will take good raiders as mercs rather then big spenders in there alliance :D

Ha ha

Yeah but flare wants spenders

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now