• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
KKStar

Shortcomings in the War System

Alliance Wars  

197 members have voted

1. 1. What according to you is making Alliance Wars Unsatisfactory?

• Same boosts as rewards over & over again
    • Unfair Match-up
    • Too less an Incentive to Participate for the whole alliance
    • Structural Problems like Placements in War Map, thus a new system needed
    • Low Loot & Low Individual Rewards
    • Easy abuse of the system - Fiefdom Dropping, Switching Alliances, etc.
    • The overall concept is not good
    • Only few minor annoying things
    • It sucks a lot of gems and time
    • Other, Kindly specify
  2. 2. What could be a Possible Solution?

• A Complete Rework
    • Implementation of Minimum Fiefdoms
    • Implementation of a Ban on Switching Alliances Mid-War
    • New Matchmaking Criteria
    • Same system with a Shorter Format
    • New War Boosts
    • Provision for Better Individual Rewards
    • Rewards for an Alliance for Participation (eg. Gold Reward)
    • Removal of LB/Change to LB/Addition of a system like LB
    • Other, Kindly Specify

1 minute ago, rahulbaghel said:

Ha ha

Yeah but flare wants spenders

It is just for bonus skulls. If any alliance wanys that otherwise no problem 

Edited by hulk

6 minutes ago, rahulbaghel said:

Also the war rewards can be like 

Winning alliance get events ( bs, castle defence, units upgrade ,alli party etc etc ) 

For 1 positions its for 7-8 days 

2 for 5 days and 3 rd rank for 2 days.

10 minutes ago, hulk said:

It is just for bonus skulls. If any alliance wanys that otherwise no problem 

You can rule these out. Creates complexity/confusion.

2 minutes ago, hulk said:

But challenge raids are possible. :D

The thing is if that person does not have that particular spell, what will he do ;) 

And if you say levelling up to a standard, then you can't degrade someone's forging efforts, hence it does not work.

4 minutes ago, KKStar said:

The thing is if that person does not have that particular spell, what will he do ;) 

And if you say levelling up to a standard, then you can't degrade someone's forging efforts, hence it does not work.

Whatever i said is not ultimate statement,. It can be altered or some new suggestions can come up too. 

Edited by hulk

10 minutes ago, KKStar said:

I am sure it's possible to bring challenge in War season without be a problem for some players. Some compromise maybe with level

Edited by Warriornator

I think what would also help for alliance leaders and generals with recruitment process is the ability to see their average skulls won - so that we can tell which people participate in wars and which dont, letting us be a bit more strict on the criteria

1 hour ago, Justice said:

Limit amount of scroll each raids in war, likely what fg did in ninja event. But because war are easier than ninja event, the limit should be 1 revive, instead 2; scroll maximum should be 2, instead just x2 cooldown.

Then how will i get gems? :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, Justice said:

Limit amount of scroll each raids inlikely likely what fg did in ninja event. But because war are easier than ninja event, the limit should be 1 revive, instead 2; scroll maximum should be 2, instead just x2 cooldown.

Nope man

Flare need to do something about scroll

So that most players Start using it

May be reduce The gems  And give more amount to the players whose base is.......

10 gems for time wrap And We get only 1 gem (Whose base being attacked).

I think the scroll limit in ninja is about the only limit flare (as a business) should place on using gems, they need to encourage gem spend to keep the game alive, and yes, it would be great to limit gem spend entirely, so free players are on an even playing field, but the game would also tank due to lack of income.

In war, gem spend is fine, but players need more encouragement to fight than 3 boosts that they might lose anyway due to LB manipulation, or because they declared 1 second later than another team.

I think everything could balance itself quite well if a fiefdom can be attacked limitless in a days time. For example: a team can have several teams attack their fiefdom giving them a chance to beat all the other team's skull counts :P this would provide a solution to less war going on the field, also will keep weaker teams from scaling up to high accidentlly by position, keep weaker teams from be pouched for several seasons at a time & will still keep a growing team to fairly be able to still earn 5 fiefs per season... i always said if you dont have gold to beat all the teams on the field in one day then you better save gold for alliance level or save gold for another day lol...  giving the chance for a fiefdom to be attacked but by several teams, giving a more impact of fighting for your fiefs a real meaning while also leaving alot more fiefdoms on the map at the end of the season. This is just a creative idea of mine :P

Your homie,

Jt

On 10.3.2017 at 8:30 AM, DarkStorm said:

As a solution, I'd like a new design of maps as well.

With our current design, you can either be stuck on a side with a stronger alliance than you, or when you're in the middle be attacked by 3 alliances at one( so 4 fiefdoms to fight for) just because they may also be stuck on a side or for whatever reason and he.ce have only you to attack.

A sphere design haq already be proposed, and it could solve most of these problems :

-No possibility of being stuck (no edge of map)

- Alliance has always 3 or 4 possibilities of attacking, it would reduce the 4 fiefdoms at once problem.

Also this design would need a bit proe aliances on the map, so you don't fight the same alliance during the whole war

These are good suggestions. I would also increase the number of alliances per map.

On 13/03/2017 at 8:46 PM, JT said:

I think everything could balance itself quite well if a fiefdom can be attacked limitless in a days time. For example: a team can have several teams attack their fiefdom giving them a chance to beat all the other team's skull counts :P this would provide a solution to less war going on the field, also will keep weaker teams from scaling up to high accidentlly by position, keep weaker teams from be pouched for several seasons at a time & will still keep a growing team to fairly be able to still earn 5 fiefs per season... i always said if you dont have gold to beat all the teams on the field in one day then you better save gold for alliance level or save gold for another day lol...  giving the chance for a fiefdom to be attacked but by several teams, giving a more impact of fighting for your fiefs a real meaning while also leaving alot more fiefdoms on the map at the end of the season. This is just a creative idea of mine :P

Your homie,

Jt

We need less battles not more, then players who have family and a social life can fight in war, and logout knowing they have done their bit for their team, and others players can raid for gold out of war. 

5 hours ago, QueenAmbie said:

We need less battles not more, then players who have family and a social life can fight in war, and logout knowing they have done their bit for their team, and others players can raid for gold out of war. 

Yeah its important that the requirements are realistic for the vast majority and not just an obsessed few.

I actually feel a 3 day format would be better.... and maybe 1 less team. Really the more variety of events is better. Shorter run times makes fitting an event into you schedule doable. Plus the obvious thing of finding something a bit different each time. More festivals events then rolling through them keeps things from getting stale.

It may be that lvl ~50 and above have their own format ie a separate league? That would cater to the different player.

Oh hell no... lol don't take away my days from the war seasons!!! XD work harder to be better!!!! I have played a good 60-100 matches from having so many war battles in 1 day & having a champion point in all wars!!!! My team & i love war matches when we aren't saving gold! Give me 3-5 wars a day idc :D

Just come up with creative ideas & solutions that can help flare make cool twecks for the war season!!! Lol don't just say cut the days & ruin their whole uber chest layout!! Which is loved by many! :D use you imagination with small tweaks that can make a war day more fun! Help kkstar get ideas, don't criticize what exists by asking for less war season days, that's the sadest nerf of all :p support flaregames don't cut them! Don't be lazy, inspire others. as far as quoting my post whatsa, my nice idea was creative & you're wrong it could be possible if adjusted my flare mr. Genius ;) thank you for your nice motivation/support in one's imagination!

Add a system where skulls are given to players who succeed in defending their bases during war. The addition of skulls can be rounded down with a division of 10.

For example, if someone is supposed to get 1015 skulls by successfully raiding "player X", but failed the raid and only gets 500 skulls, that would be (1015-500)/10. Player X will gain about 51 skulls for successfully defending his base in that scenario. It helps bring balance to the importance of "defense".

It's still partially a tower defense game, yet, not enough significance is given to the element of "defense" in this game.

p.s. to avoid players from "baiting" by dropping trophies, give trophies a more significant role by adding skull bonus according to trophies. It can go by tier system like ninja events. For example, 5900+ will have 10% skull bonus, 5499 - 9%, 4999 - 8% etc etc.

Edited by LacunaC

16 hours ago, PiP69 said:

Unlimited fights is not the way to go.  

You misunderstood my idea pip69 :P not unlimited attacks.... i know i said limitless attacks in a day I meant every team only gets 1 war declaration, but 1 fiefdom can by attacked by several teams around it. So weak teams can get out of corners, it would reduce the fiefs being attacked in a season's time, it makes it where the possibility of a weak team losing all fiefs in one day less likely, it would be help a better fief movement throughout the game , it would down how many wars are available in a day, & makes a higher possibility for weak teams to be able face each other for 3rd or face each for more fiefs earned towards better fief zones for better percentages in the war boosts that may be provided for them next season.. in general it adds more suspense to what could happen to a fiefdom is one day, & not only sometimes would you have to show one team off but 5 if positioned in the middle of the map & everyone wants the taste for that one fiefff!! Like you guys are boring ass poop heads man.... that would be fun, mind blowing, adrenaline pumping tention that all team would want! why do these two teams want this one fief & another want this one other fief? Brings more strategizing to the table! This could also stop team leaders/generals from declaring war as the game starts for the best choice of attack for the next day, but bring more options. maybe I wanna beat everyone in this one battle today & set everyone behind on earning a fief because my team was the strongest of the bunch. So instead of attacking immediately i wait for the fief with most declarations were to prove my team is the strongest... it would broaden our choice & days of battling, rather than the same approach. I would like to hear back from a flare staff member about my idea please :) rather then be pouched by hateful inaccurate responses by invididuals that dont take the time to see the beautiful outcome of that IDEA that could be easily used & altered by flaregames! :)))