MASSI

RR2 COMBATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7

49 posts in this topic

ENGLISH VERSION : HELLO....I GOT LOADING PROBLEMS WHEN I TRIED TO PLAY FROM WINDOWS 7 (SINCE A LONG TIME) AND THE SUPPORT SAID THE GAME ISN'T COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7....THIS WHY I THOUGHT TO SUGGEST TO CHANGE THE GAME AND MAKE IT COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7 AGAIN....WINDOWS 10 ISN'T AVAILABLE FOR A AFFORDABLE PRICE IN ALL COUNTRIES....FOR EXEMPLE WINDOWS 10 FAMILIAL VERSION COST 13.000 ALGERIAN DINARS AND THE PRO VERSION 22.000 ALGERIAN DINARS (THE MOST OF CITIZENS ARE PAID JUST 15.000 ALGERIAN DIANRS PER MONTH)...THANKS

VERSION FRANCAISE :SALUT....J'AI EU DES PROBLEMES DE CHARGEMENT EN ESSAYANT DE JOUER AVEC WINDOWS 7 (DEPUIS ASSEZ LONGTEMPS) ET LE SUPPORT M'A REPONDU QUE LE JEU EST DEVENU NON COMPATIBLE AVEC WINDOWS 7...DONC J'AI PENSé A VOUS SUGGERER DE CHANGER LE JEU POUR LE RENDRE COMPATIBLE AVEC WINDOWS 7 COMME C'ETAIT AVANT...WINDOWS 10 N'EST PAS DISPONIBLE DANS TOUS LES PAYS AVEC UN PRIX ABORDABLE....PAR EXEMPLE CHEZ MOI LA VERSION FAMILIALE COUTE 13.000 DINARS ALGERIENS ET LA VERSION PRO COUTE 22.000 DA (EN SACHANT QUE LA PLUPART DES CITOYENS ONT UN SALAIRE MENSUEL DE 15.000 DIANRS ALGERIENS)...MERCI

7 minutes ago, steampowered97 said:

Windows 10 isn't any more expensive there than anywhere else, 13000 dinars is $118, same as in America. Besides, you can still upgrade for free.

there is a big difference between dinar and dollar :P (if 118 dollar is cheap for you buy windows 10 and send it to me :P)

Edited by MASSI

Lol 118 dollars is expensive. And you didn't understand his post at all.

He never said it was cheap or expensive only that the prices don't differ much. The point is, people have to buy it for aprox. the same price.

And you can upgrade for free to Windows 10 anyways. I don't see the point of your issue then.

Warriornator likes this

Interesting I was sure the free upgrade of Windows 10 was over in July 29th 2016

I found this : https://www.extremetech.com/computing/242419-windows-10-free-upgrades-still-unofficially-available

In this case your problem is no more a problem. Just upgrade your registry Windows 7 (if is not a piracy copy of course) to Windows 10

I don't see where is the problem in your topic?

oPelle likes this

15 minutes ago, ShiroKo said:

Lol 118 dollars is expensive. And you didn't understand his post at all.

He never said it was cheap or expensive only that the prices don't differ much. The point is, people have to buy it for aprox. the same price.

And you can upgrade for free to Windows 10 anyways. I don't see the point of your issue then.

I CAN'T BUY WINDOWS 10 AND IT'S NOT SUPPORTED BY MY PC :P

5 minutes ago, MASSI said:

I CAN'T BUY WINDOWS 10 AND IT'S NOT SUPPORTED BY MY PC :P

WE DON'T HAVE SAID TO BUY IT!!! BUT DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE

Please next time don't write in big that make agressive

Thanks!!

KKStar and hulk like this

i think you don't know how to do? Ok let me explain the procedure

1.You can just go in Settings go in Update & Security and download via Windows Update the last build Windows 7 give you and follow the step

2. You can also go on Google and download the .iso of Windows 10 Build 14943 and put it on USB or external drive and with Deamon Tool open it and install from there but it's not recommended because the install can stuck and you have to cancel all and can make you lose all progress in your APP game because your PC must roll back to come back into Explorer. It's the iso who contain some error if you don't have a fast internet or fast HDD

3. when you have downloaded the iso file. You can with the .iso burn it with Windows Explorer and restart your PC and do a clean install (Recommended) never fail with this method

Edited by Warriornator

4 minutes ago, ShiroKo said:

What is not supported? You can't tell me that your whole build is not supported oO.

If it is the CPU, there are plenty of DIY information you can find with google search.

I LEAVE IN ALGERIA (THIRD WORLD :p)

2 minutes ago, MASSI said:

and? Windows 10 is available there what the problem. Like I said download via Windows update or download the iso. What you don't understand? 

4 minutes ago, MASSI said:

What does living in Algeria have to do with your PC is not supported?

I think you don't understand the "not supported" part.

What is not supported? It is impossible for your "PC" (as a whole to be "not supported"). The only thing that cannot be supported is a specific component of your PC, like ypur CPU...

Warriornator likes this

2 minutes ago, KKStar said:

Why don't you use Windows 8.1 then. Windows 7 was never ever supported.

becasue 8.1 you must buy it Windows 10 is free ;)

for the Home version but sure if you want enterprise or Professional you must buy it of course

Edited by Warriornator
KKStar likes this

3 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

becasue 8.1 you must buy it Windows 10 is free ;)

for the Home version but sure if you want enterprise or Professional you must buy it of course

didn't know that. :) 

10 minutes ago, ShiroKo said:

What does living in Algeria have to do with your PC is not supported?

I think you don't understand the "not supported" part.

What is not supported? It is impossible for your "PC" (as a whole to be "not supported"). The only thing that cannot be supported is a specific component of your PC, like ypur CPU...

my pc is old

@MASSI think about it about upgrade to Windows 10 you can have a lot of avantage not only just for Royal Revolt 2 but if you are a gamer in general

- Game DVR who allow you to record game

- Direct X 12 only in Windows 10 who improve graphic in video game

- Cortana if you like gadget with voice to search something fast or if you like lose your time to listen a computer tell you joke lol

- Windows 10 Store who offer a lot's of game and some game who are For Windows 10 exclusively like Gears of War ultimate edition, Forze Horizon 3, Killer instinct,etc..

- and more.....

You don't have that in Windows 7 

For goodness sake... I don't even know whether you are trolling or not, at this point...

Even if your PC is old, there has to be a component which is not supported... Even my old notebook from 2009 was able to upgrade to Windows 10...

Check which component is not compatible with WIndows 10. If you found it search for a solution through Google Search...

Warriornator likes this

7 minutes ago, MASSI said:

my pc is old

and? you don't need a NASA PC to run it. Same a old PC from 2010 can do it maybe same a PC from 2005 can do it. It's not a video game it's a OS you don't need huge power to run it

maybe too much technical for you but can you give us the list of your hardware. You can find all info in Control panel - System

Edited by Warriornator

4 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

and? you don't need a NASA PC to run it. Same a old PC from 2010 can do it maybe same a PC from 2005 can do it. It's not a video game it's a OS you don't need huge power to run it

maybe too much technical for you but can you give us the list of your hardware. You can find all in System and about

Sans titre.jpg

LOL it's far to be a old PC. You have a PC maybe twice powerful like the one I use and triple the power of my old PC

NO problem to have Windows 10 in this PC at all

Are you kidding me? My old Notebook had worse specs and was able to. You either don't know what you want to convey or you just don't want to buy Windows 10, eventhough there is a Free option. Please don't say it is not supported...

Warriornator likes this

2 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

LOL it's far to be a old PC. You have a PC maybe twice powerful like the one I use and triple the power of my old PC

NO problem to have Windows 10 in this PC at all

I TRY TO UPDATE NOW :P

Warriornator likes this

2 minutes ago, ShiroKo said:

Are you kidding me? My old Notebook had worse specs and was able to. You either don't know what you want to convey or you just don't want to buy Windows 10, eventhough there is a Free option. Please don't say it is not supported...

i thought my pc was old :P

Warriornator likes this