• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
MASSI

RR2 COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 7

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, MASSI said:

i thought my pc was old :P

many have a PC and don't know how to evaluate the power of a PC. Maybe complicate for some. On Facebook we see so much person who in each Game Spec topic ask Can I run it?

I can try to teach you a little how that work

Processor (CPU) : If we take your Processor it's a Intel I5 but only at 1.70 GHz. GHz it's the power. More you have and more your processor is powerful. By example I have a Intel I5 2320 at 3.00 GHz that means my processor is more powerful than yours. at 1.70 GHz your Processor is weak but and I think maybe not enough powerful to run Royal Revolt 2 or other game smooth maybe with lag. My old PC have 2.00 Ghz and Royal Revolt 2 lag non stop and is impossible to play with that not enough powerful

Ram : How computer can be fast and how many stuffs you can open and do at the same time in background. By example you have Firefox open,Royal Revolt 2 open,and maybe other stuff like Winamp,etc.. You have only I don't know 4 GB of Ram and you have 65 processus open and run in background that up that at 55% can be possible the PC gonna be slow because the Ram is not enough

You have 8 GB that means you can open game,application and other stuffs for 8 GB at all. If you open Firefox,Royal Revolt 2 and other stuffs can up only at 30% or less. When you play game allow you to play without problem of lag or freeze. Good chance your PC can start fast and take like 40 seconds or less to go in Explorer.

Graphic Card (GPU) : Graphic card determine how your PC can run easy a video game. If you have only like me a AMD HD radeon 7770 2 GB that means I cannot play much video game. My GPU is too old but if you have by example a GTX 1080 at 4 GB that means you have a really powerful video card and your PC can eat every game

Motherboard : it's the heart of a PC that allow to link all component together like GPU,CPU, hard drive,SSD, wifi card,Sound Card,etc...

When you know how a PC work and how determine his power. You can know if your PC is weak or not and when to upgrade it or not

Edited by Warriornator
hulk likes this

Posted (edited)

I think the GTX 1080 has no 4GB version as I have one and mine is 8GB I don't think there is a lower GB version.

Just a trivia :)

Edited by ShiroKo
Warriornator likes this

Posted (edited)

Lol, all GTX 1080s have 8 gigabytes. His PC should be able to install w10 no problem. People have gotten w10 to run on core 2s and semprons so his haswell i5 will handle it fine. GPU should be fine too, can't imagine the PC version is much more demanding than mobile and my phone handles it at 1080p easily unless I spam insta knights too hard.

Just one correction warrior. GHz is the clock speed, how fast the CPU "ticks", but is in no way the only specification that decides the CPUs power. More cores = more power for applications that can use them all, most can use at least 2. There's also cache (basically super duper fast storage but is usually a few megabytes at most). And Instructions per clock is how many instructions (or parts of instructions) a CPU can complete at once. So an i7 clocked at 2.0 GHz will probably beat an i5 at 2.5 GHz due to IPC. Otherwise you're pretty much right :)

Also please stop with the giant letters it hurts my eyes.

Edited by steampowered97
Warriornator and ShiroKo like this

Posted (edited)

Lol that looks fine to me its better than my original surface pro

It runs rr2 nice

Edited by whatsa

20 hours ago, ShiroKo said:

I think the GTX 1080 has no 4GB version as I have one and mine is 8GB I don't think there is a lower GB version.

Just a trivia :)

my bad I have make confusion with GTX 1070 or lower who have 4 GB lol

6 hours ago, Warriornator said:

@MASSI give us news about your situation please. Are you able to install Windows 10?

no....it's not possible to download it (my internet is very slow)

4 hours ago, ShiroKo said:

Well bought mine on Black Friday sale, it was almost 200€ cheaper so :D

Wouldn't have bought it otherwise!

851556_443281069111871_602278786_n.png.0e0015d2122b09978670479b43b64d1d.png

You do realize you can get windows 10 for less than 30 bucks.

Screenshot (1).png

If your internet is too slow to download something (which literally only requires ainternet connection) then you can forget about playing rr2. The more likely case is that you aren't making any effort to follow our advise, in which case we should stop offering it.

Even if it is too slow... just do it over night. Easy as that. I also highly suspect that you are not even putting any effort into it oO

6 hours ago, ShiroKo said:

Well bought mine on Black Friday sale, it was almost 200€ cheaper so :D

Wouldn't have bought it otherwise!

Well if you can afford to get a 1080 you can afford to upgrade so when you do I call dibs on the 1080 :P

Posted (edited)

If you are talking about that Notebook, I am not using that anymore :D

Edited by ShiroKo

16 minutes ago, ShiroKo said:

If you are talking about that Notebook, I am not using that anymore :D

Wait... So you had a notebook, with a 1080, and you don't use it anymore?

11 hours ago, ShiroKo said:

Nope I had a Notebook that had nothing like that. My current PC has a 1080 xD

That's what I called dibs on when you upgrade :P

20 hours ago, MASSI said:

no....it's not possible to download it (my internet is very slow)

You have another option: download an Android emulator, such as Bluestacks (from bluestacks.com).
It is a lot less than a full Windows 10. There are also other emulators, that you can google if you want.

Bluestacks works on Windows 7, i can confirm that :) Install RR2 in the virtual phone and play ...

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, Mogor said:

You have another option: download an Android emulator, such as Bluestacks (from bluestacks.com).
It is a lot less than a full Windows 10. There are also other emulators, that you can google if you want.

Bluestacks works on Windows 7, i can confirm that :) Install RR2 in the virtual phone and play ...

i do....but the facebook version is more stable....but thanks for the suggestion anyway :wub:

Edited by MASSI

Posted (edited)

Agreed with massi on that one. I've tried rr2 on it, and definitely don't recommend it. I'd take a laggy mobile version over BlueStacks. 

Speaking of, massi, why not just downloaded it on your mobile? It supports all major mobile OSs. The requirements aren't very high on it either, I got away with using it on a weak Mali T720 on a 1080p screen for awhile.

Edited by steampowered97

6 hours ago, steampowered97 said:

Agreed with massi on that one. I've tried rr2 on it, and definitely don't recommend it. I'd take a laggy mobile version over BlueStacks. 

Speaking of, massi, why not just downloaded it on your mobile? It supports all major mobile OSs. The requirements aren't very high on it either, I got away with using it on a weak Mali T720 on a 1080p screen for awhile.

i have a nokia lumia 520 (windows phone 8.1) :huh:

5 hours ago, MASSI said:

i have a nokia lumia 520 (windows phone 8.1) :huh:

Never mind... Lol. How do you deal with 8 gigabytes of storage? I had a phone with 8 (6.5 taken by Android) and couldn't stand it for more than a month

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, steampowered97 said:

Never mind... Lol. How do you deal with 8 gigabytes of storage? I had a phone with 8 (6.5 taken by Android) and couldn't stand it for more than a month

:P

Edited by MASSI