khataronkikhiladi

attacked continuously

89 posts in this topic

Oh so sad....  Very bad kk star. 

Khataronkikhiladi you should login again in morning may be you observe some change in attack history. Wait for tomorrow 

Btw even if he do your base 99% he will get two crowns.  That means your gate is destroyed ( not that he failed) ;)

KKStar likes this

So sad that happen to you but like maybe everyone will say.

1.It's a game

2.It's a tower defense game with 3 fight per hour

3.You need gold,medals and trophy in this game of course someone will attack you maybe non stop for this

Up your defense and maybe you should stop KKStar :D

Edited by Warriornator

Just now, hulk said:

Lol khataro you need to buff your defense he did your base without any troops.  May be he is practicing attacks with his king only. 

and what about you.any way you can attack me.but please after ninja event I am trying to raise my trophy

2 minutes ago, khataronkikhiladi said:

and what about you.any way you can attack me.but please after ninja event I am trying to raise my trophy

You are too low for me 

2 minutes ago, khataronkikhiladi said:

after that we will have a competition with attacks wait and see

My base remains open between wars and event feel free to drag me down.  If you know my ign ;)

Lol just lol. Why should he care about your trophies. The point of this game is to beat your opponents and not reward them oO.

You losing about 200k Gold might be a reason that he attacks you lol.

7 hours ago, khataronkikhiladi said:

the kk star the moderator and the famous person in fourm is always attacking me.i don't know what I had done with him.any way I have counter him 6 times.why he is attacking me he only get 2 trophy.

Well Khataron, I have tested your base to see whether i can find a reason. Sorry for this, but it's the only way. You can repay me back after the season. I usually open my base.

Have an answer for you: They all raid you a lot, cause your base is not well planned... In other words, you are an easy prey for too many players.

You are in a good top alliance. Do ask your friends there to help you in improving your base.

KK or Hulk or anyone else are not to blame in this situation. We all get raided. We are all on somebody's favorites list. It's a part of this game.

Dena4, hulk, DrSith and 2 others like this