• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
bahubali

attacked continuously

92 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, KKStar said:

I don't have any enmity with AYB, but yeah, I do feel pity for AYB for having you there. Also, if you raid my friend, be prepared to pack your bags and quit. :angry: And yeah, get a brain for yourself, you change colors faster than a chameleon -

1) Why are you raiding,?

2) I will retaliate

3) Friend request

4) More attacks..

5) Why are you doing this to an Indian

6) I will tell my alliance members..

45 minutes ago, KKStar said:

I don't have any enmity with AYB, but yeah, I do feel pity for AYB for having you there. Also, if you raid my friend, be prepared to pack your bags and quit. :angry: And yeah, get a brain for yourself, you change colors faster than a chameleon -

1) Why are you raiding,?

2) I will retaliate

3) Friend request

4) More attacks..

5) Why are you doing this to an Indian

6) I will tell my alliance members..

hohoho.i scared ūüėď.

Posted (edited)

On 20/03/2017 at 5:50 PM, khataronkikhiladi said:

stop attacking guys please at least we are Indians bhai

Lol...  You are not scared but you will be soon crying.  One attack from ayb on any of my members and you will be in tears,  mark my words,  lets see how strong are you to hold your tears ;-) 

Edited by hulk

On 3/20/2017 at 9:55 AM, hulk said:

I think you got your answer now 

Screenshot_2017-03-20-09-23-39-448_com.flaregames.rrtournament.png

Lol...Now I will attack you often ...

Man..Come on ...It's like a competition and if you cannot survive then you will be lost 

Warriornator and hulk like this

Posted (edited)

On 3/20/2017 at 9:55 AM, hulk said:

I think you got your answer now 

Screenshot_2017-03-20-09-23-39-448_com.flaregames.rrtournament.png

Lol...Now I will attack him often ...

Man..Come on ...It's like a competition and if you cannot survive then you will be lost 

Edited by King99999

19 minutes ago, hulk said:

Lol...  You are not scared but you will be soon crying.  One attack from ayb on any of my members and you will be in tears,  mark my words,  lets see how strong are you to hold your tears ;-) 

High shivering

if you attack or kk star attack or his Alliance attack or your Alliance attack me.i have no problemūüėÜ

Guys, why do you see attacks on your base as a negative thing?

Scared, crying, tears, these words don't really relate to the fact of someone attacking you?

I tell you something ;) (after i did enough investigation on the gold loot algorithm)

You should be happy about every single attacker, that reduces your trophies. Why?
Because if you have lower trophies than you should have (strength wise), the loot
algorithm will give you more gold from lower level players and also from high(er) level
players. The loot algorithm thinks, you are weaker and reacts in this way. This also
enables you to raid with full gold gear, because your gold targets can be weaker
players.

Yesterday i looted 72m gold for four 15m upgrades and one 8m and one 4m. Without
losing enough trophies i never would have been able to do so. All 9/9 gold gear raids
for maximum benefit on weak enough players, where normally i would have gotten
maybe 50k- before gold boost.

Don't you all need gold for your upgrades? ;)

KKStar, Warriornator, Dena4 and 3 others like this

2 minutes ago, Mogor said:

Guys, why do you see attacks on your base as a negative thing?

Scared, crying, tears, these words don't really relate to the fact of someone attacking you?

I tell you something ;) (after i did enough investigation on the gold loot algorithm)

You should be happy about every single attacker, that reduces your trophies. Why?
Because if you have lower trophies than you should have (strength wise), the loot
algorithm will give you more gold from lower level players and also from high(er) level
players. The loot algorithm thinks, you are weaker and reacts in this way. This also
enables you to raid with full gold gear, because your gold targets can be weaker
players.

Yesterday i looted 72m gold for four 15m upgrades and one 8m and one 4m. Without
losing enough trophies i never would have been able to do so. All 9/9 gold gear raids
for maximum benefit on weak enough players, where normally i would have gotten
maybe 50k- before gold boost.

Don't you all need gold for your upgrades? ;)

This is applicable for most :D - 

.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAqRQn1NwQJmlVKaM0eNvt3vcxhfuYep1nNrtplBdgOyTw2K8oj1WIrcz1L6ofYzBck1ZT3qzQVwOjjvNBC6ILzwZEHJIfTy_SWjzEgwd0-jb_N9lbN_wEICyLg.6aPkT6KU8wO94i9lMXGFPYmc9Pg?width=206&height=156

hulk and Warriornator like this

5 hours ago, Dena4 said:

Wow, so if I desperately need gems I only have to raid a few members of your team:D William. No worries, I am not that kind of player and will not target them on purpose.

This reminds me on the good old days of this game. When I was still a general in my old team United We Stand, one of my members was raided by one player several times a day. As the player with the highest trophies I took on that challenge and raided the player three times in a row to give him a warning signal, don't mess with my members or I will come after you. As a response I was raided by his whole team, bringing me nice gems as present.

Since that player kept raiding my team member, I raided again including their strongest players. As a response on my raids suddenly all kind of boosts were activated, just to protect their players and they tried again, leading to another gem rain. That was fantastic. And since they couldn't protect the player at all, he decided to join another team.

Have to much respect to raid you Jack. Besides that I don't think you would get any gems out of us.lol

Dena4 likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, khataronkikhiladi said:

hulk__vivek.

currently i am not in my home alliance.when the time I join ayb.you will face rain attacks.be careful.boost up your and your alliance members defence..i have passed my message to ayb and ayb power supply generals.the result will come in these days.

Last time this happened I mostly received trophies. Not saying Ayb doesn't have strong players. Most at the top just doesn't want to waste their time on stuff like this especially for more than a few days.

Edited by William22
hulk likes this

Posted (edited)

Plz do share your attack history i want to see how many guys attack you everyday khataro, ;-)

Edited by hulk

Posted (edited)

It's what Mogor says, be grateful to raiders who strip trophies from you.

They keep you lower in trophies and test your defense. Lower trophies means more gold from relative weaker targets.

The opposite can be also true, be grateful to raiders that miserably fail. When you have a lot of unprotected gold, those raiders reduce gold that can be robbed. It's acting like small gold shields.

Let me give you an example why staying low trophies also is great. Till yesterday I had nothing to upgrade, all workers busy, troop academy, blacksmith plus castle guard going up at same time. I even did upgrade a spell I never use, so really nothing to do for a couple of days. Treasure room was full. I got raided and what was max loss? 276k in total while the only player who raided even broke the gate. That gold I easily could get by emptying just two taverns. Next day I was raided by three players, all failing miserably. Total loss around 150k. That was caused due to matchmaker who made players who aren't strong enough raid my base.

When I would go back to normal trophy amount, the following would occur. I would get raided by players with max boosts and my base would be a walk in the park for them. My gold losses would be enormous. Now I am not an attractive target for them, I don't give them any gold. Also, when I would be that high, I would need to raid 5k- players with medium boosts to get gold around 250k, now I can raid much easier targets to get 750k+ gold per raid (around 1M average, since I don't keep gold boost perk).

So why complaining about players raiding your base?

Edited by Dena4
Mogor, hulk and Warriornator like this

On 3/20/2017 at 4:45 AM, William22 said:

Kkstar is in my alliance and we are saving gold to upgrade. We really don't have that many boosts going now. That said if your team all start attacking a member of my team. Be prepared for retaliation.

Lolūü§£

On ‚Äé22‚Äé-‚Äé03‚Äé-‚Äé2017 at 10:18 PM, KKStar said:

Get some sleep

bro with this problem socal kicked me.for you they kicked.if we argue any thing we are just friends know.why they is like this

William22 likes this