• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
GodShadow30

please help

9 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2017 at 6:21 AM, GodShadow30 said:

how do you get tons of vouchers quick?

Quick word is something hard to think and achieve because types of games like this you have to wait for everything (days, weeks, months, years to max something entirely)

Not many ways actually, the voucher system is a crap..

• Share your voucher-code like a crazy spammer all over the sites of RR2 (forum, facebook, twitter) lol to increase the chance that someone inserts your voucher-code and maybe the week later 3/4 of the players that entered your code will leave the game, so you'll have to do this procedure again, until you get 30 active voucher-friends. Good Luck on this;
  • You can become voucher-friend with a player that like spend money each week, so you get in return a good portion of vouchers according to the gem package s/he buys. But this can be difficult because you should know since start with who are you going to have a bond forever that is willing to spend some buckets. (unless one of you two decide to remove from the friend list);
  • Wear your Hero with many Luck Perks so you have more chance to reach the 3rd chest in the Chamber of Fortune, the chest where you can find a small portions of Vouchers (20-30);
  • A small amount can be found sometimes in the daily chest and the hourly video chest (of the daily rewards), but also from the chests of the War Seasons;
  • and... ...no other possibilities unless maybe some rare occasions of Holiday Chests or related things.
Edited by oPelle
CEZARXXX, Baby and Dena4 like this

28 minutes ago, PicklePete said:

Hourly video chest? How do you get one an hour? Mine come 2 or 3 times a day.

Don't u feel lucky by geeting those 2-3 chest for free??  Some players don't even get one in months. 

1 hour ago, PicklePete said:

Hourly video chest? How do you get one an hour? Mine come 2 or 3 times a day.

Yes every 3-6 hours i don't know exactly the time it pops up the free video chest but i heard it differs from platform to platform.

1 hour ago, PicklePete said:

What players don't get them?

I don't mean to say that they don't get the chest. I mean to say that since the video doesn't play so its equal to getting none. 

4 hours ago, Baby said:

I don't mean to say that they don't get the chest. I mean to say that since the video doesn't play so its equal to getting none. 

You can get a cheap android tablet for 60 bucks. Also since I'm cheap and I break phones easy the last one a ordered was a Blu off of Amazon. It plays this game very well and the phone is a good deal.

We have people in my team that do this now, because in some regions Windows get better deals on gems.