• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maerique

New Tower: Angel Tower

20 posts in this topic

The Angel Tower.

Would be twice as tall as any tower currently in game.  It would be awe inspiring just to look at.

Most towers get darker the more they level up.  This one should become brighter until it's a bright white citadel. 

The Angel Tower causes Fear/Panic at such a high level and range that it can even drive away Canons.

So the only reasonable ways to attack it are: with the King alone using Spells, using the Scream to counteract the Fear, or with high Morale units like Ogres. 

Because I don't want another f#cking tower with a weakness to Fire!  I'm even going to define it's weaknesses here!

Weakness (obviously) Blunt, but also Normal to give an edge to Werewolves and Knights (if you can get them there with scream). 

The best use for this tower would be placing in the next lane albeit nearest the enemy's Tent so that it can driver back the low Morale units before they even really get out of the Tent/into battle.

P.S. And don't make any part of it float, idiots!  Look up gravity on Google you'll learn a lot!

Edited by Maerique

21 minutes ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

I still want a tower that's weak to poison, could that work here?

I think that goes against the whole logic of a Tower.  A tower's a building, boards and rocks aren't really weak to poison.  I totally get the sentiment though!

Edited by Maerique

Ever played Crush the Castle? At the end you can get a very useful acidic projectile that corrodes buildings. Not quite the same but similar enough. Besides, banging a sword against a pile of rocks shaped like a snake shouldn't do much either, lol

Edited by QuantumApocalypse
AwesomestKnightest likes this

7 hours ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

Ever played Crush the Castle? At the end you can get a very useful acidic projectile that corrodes buildings. Not quite the same but similar enough. Besides, banging a sword against a pile of rocks shaped like a snake shouldn't do much either, lol

Well that's why Normal Damage doesn't do much.  And Blunt Damage (like Paladins with hammers) were the real Weakness.  The general ideas of the game were made up back when Royal Revolt cared to make sense. 

Edited by Maerique

1 hour ago, Maerique said:

Well that's why Normal Damage doesn't much.  And Blunt Damage (like Paladins with hammers) were the real Weakness.  The general ideas of the game were made up back when Royal Revolt cared to make sense. 

:rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

Poison towers are weak to normal damage. And to all other towers it still does quite a bit of damage since nothing has a resistance to it.

Yes only 1 Tower is Weak to Normal.  50% of Towers are Weak to Fire.  I thought I'd spread out the Weaknesses cause they'd probably just make it Fire Again! 

16 hours ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

I totally agree with spreading out weaknesses, that's why I thought poison would be the best because no tower is weak to it.

You know Poison isn't my first choice for weakness, but if they make this tower like I'd described, and the weakness is poison.  I'm going to be happy with it.

Edited by Maerique

Angel tower causing fear....hmmmmm

Angels dont actually cause fear do they? .....Angels cast Holy Smite (Hammerstrike) or Resurrection. So I guess an Angel tower should either hammerstrike enemy units or resurrect the units of defensive waves. The jack-in-the-box trap should cause fear (once it s triggered) rather than explode and inflict blunt damage.

3 hours ago, megatheo said:

Angel tower causing fear....hmmmmm

Angels dont actually cause fear do they? .....Angels cast Holy Smite (Hammerstrike) or Resurrection. So I guess an Angel tower should either hammerstrike enemy units or resurrect the units of defensive waves. The jack-in-the-box trap should cause fear (once it s triggered) rather than explode and inflict blunt damage.

This guys clearly doesn't read the Bible.  (Clearly the authority on the modern concept of Angels.)  Any angelic appearance in the Bible is always awe and fear.  That's why the famous phrase: "Fear not I bring you glad tidings..."  Because the sight of the angel terrified Mary so much the angel was trying to calm her down.

But if you have a problem with the name it can be the Demon Tower.  I just want it giant and aweful/awesome to look at. 

2 hours ago, Maerique said:

This guys clearly doesn't read the Bible.  (Clearly the authority on the modern concept of Angels.)  Any angelic appearance in the Bible is always awe and fear.  That's why the famous phrase: "Fear not I bring you glad tidings..."  Because the sight of the angel terrified Mary so much the angel was trying to calm her down.

But if you have a problem with the name it can be the Demon Tower.  I just want it giant and aweful/awesome to look at. 

Lol do a demon tower that snatchers up troops and eats them, eat time is based on morale cost of troop so a knight is quick and a ogre takes longer. 

Doesn't eat king but has a slow aura near him and a life drain effect on king. what kills it? 

5 hours ago, whatsa said:

Lol do a demon tower that snatchers up troops and eats them, eat time is based on morale cost of troop so a knight is quick and a ogre takes longer. 

Doesn't eat king but has a slow aura near him and a life drain effect on king. what kills it? 

Don't try to ruin my Cannon deterring tower! :)

whatsa likes this

15 hours ago, Maerique said:

I agree with both Maerique and megatheo on this maybe a mix of the two...It can resurrect and cause fear

15 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I agree with both Maerique and megatheo on this maybe a mix of the two...It can resurrect and cause fear

Resurrecting would be cool!

On 4/25/2017 at 0:19 PM, Maerique said:

Realistically a Resurrection Tower and a Fear Tower should be 2 different towers.

I think that cannons are toooooo powerful, they take down every tower in only 5 or 6 blasts....maybe a tower that is Cannon resistant?

2 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I think that cannons are toooooo powerful, they take down every tower in only 5 or 6 blasts....maybe a tower that is Cannon resistant?

That's why I want this Tower! 

On 4/21/2017 at 0:39 AM, Maerique said:

The Angel Tower causes Fear/Panic at such a high level and range that it can even drive away Canons.

So the only reasonable ways to attack it are: with the King alone using Spells, using the Scream to counteract the Fear, or with high Morale units like Ogres.

We already have the Skull Tower which has higher "Resistance" (lower Weakness) to Blunt/Cannons.  This is another variation, a Tower that drives Cannons away via Fear.