• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
MagischerKoenig

New Throneroom Offers

61 posts in this topic

Everybody is asking about the new Throneroom offers and under which conditions they will appear. It seems finishing Throneroom ist not necessairy for getting it. Obviously people like the offer.

But there is no point in asking here? @Nikko @flaretara No info again?

From what I have heard on group chat it's one Uber chest with 5 Ubers in it, One chests with 50 gem rewards and 10 pals.

The kind of offer depends on the Throneroom Level you have completed. Lower ones are cheaper and have less stuff in it. But you also get them when you already have your Throneroom comleted. Maybe it is random then, but it would be nice to get some details for that.

Yes, I'd like to know what who and when gets such offer. Is it random and it can come today or in one month ? My friend got 2 offers the same day (for TH lvl 10 and 11) and I am still waiting for mine.

Hey all,

Those are offers generated randomly and automatically by the game and appear depending on the player progress. They are limited offers (24 hours only) and the Shop icon will change color (red) to players who received the notification, closed it and wish to check the offer from the Shop menu.

William22, EmZse and everline like this

39 minutes ago, Nikko said:

Hey all,

Those are offers generated randomly and automatically by the game and appear depending on the player progress. They are limited offers (24 hours only) and the Shop icon will change color (red) to players who received the notification, closed it and wish to check the offer from the Shop menu.

Does the offer only appears for players whose throne level isn't maxed or it can appear for anyone ?

What is a throne room offer? I haven't heard of that. Is it just another discount chest package?  

Is there anything in the official announcements I missed?

1 hour ago, PicklePete said:

What is a throne room offer? I haven't heard of that. Is it just another discount chest package?  

Yeah what is it?

🤔🤔🤔

I got it yesterday. 5.000 gems, 10 pals and 5 uber items which i melt already :). Price was like for 2.500 gems package.

1 hour ago, PicklePete said:

I haven't gotten it but one of my friends. Screenshot for u 👇 

IMG-20170420-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20170420-WA0001.jpg

William22 and Heroesflorian like this

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, CEZARXXX said:

Why is everything for money?

😒😧😕

Because we live in a new generation of video game era where the game don't only cost you 80$ or more but have a microtransaction inside that cost you more if you want to obtain special feature or items,etc.. by example Dead Space 3 or whatever

You know I don't remember who have start this shit few years ago but after each company follow the same shit. Now same a free game it's not really a free game today.That miss me the year 90's where you have only to play a game and nothing more. This wonderful era is over sadly

We live in a world where money dominate the entire planet is so sad :(

Edited by Warriornator

2 minutes ago, CEZARXXX said:

Why is everything for money?

😒😧😕

1) Free chests daily, 2) free alliance ninja rewards, 3) free ninja rewards and $, 4) free chamber of fortune rewards, 5) free perks, etc. There is a lot free in the game ... but the top stuff costs $ because Flare's is a for profit company.

You can argue that too much is pay to play, but it is possible to play and play a lot without spending  $.

Baby, Heroesflorian, Cromka1 and 1 other like this

Just now, PicklePete said:

1) Free chests daily, 2) free alliance ninja rewards, 3) free ninja rewards and $, 4) free chamber of fortune rewards, 5) free perks, etc. There is a lot free in the game ... but the top stuff costs $ because Flare's is a for profit company.

You can argue that too much is pay to play, but it is possible to play and play a lot without spending  $.

I play without spending but it's not easy

Baby likes this

7 minutes ago, CEZARXXX said:

I play without spending but it's not easy

I play without spending money too and its easy. I'm level 90 and I'm satisfied with my progress. Just plan everything in the game and u will enjoy. Grab some offers which don't cost u real money. 

Mogor likes this

Just now, Baby said:

I play without spending money too and its easy. I'm level 90 and I'm satisfied with my progress. Just plan everything in the game and u will enjoy. Grab some offers which don't cost u real money. 

Yeah but still how about upgrading ur alliance tower 

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, CEZARXXX said:

Win leagues.

There is too way, either u give ur time to something which earns u money and then buy gems n stuffs in RR2 from those money or give ur time to RR2 to win leagues and earn gems. First one is easier but that needs skill and job, also ur age should allow that( I'm lacking in this).

Edited by Baby
Heroesflorian likes this

Just now, Baby said:

42 minutes ago, Macamus said:

What about pepole with already maxed throne rooms can they get this?

Yes, i had maxed throne room and got it yesterday ...

Heroesflorian likes this

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, CEZARXXX said:

First rule: don't waste gems. Never.
Wait for gems to come to you naturally (including ~4000 from vouchers, ~3000 in dungeons, ~7000 from quests)
ONLY buy something with gems at a discount (events, packages)

That way i got 8 melting slots, 750k ally tower, 9 workers, 74 item slots etc.
It takes time. I'm playing for around 1.5 years, free player :D

Edited by Mogor

Hey there :)

3 hours ago, ataide said:

@NikkoWhat player progress? Can you give more details?

Depending on your current Throne Room Level there is a daily 25% chance of getting a One Time Offer.

54 minutes ago, Macamus said:

What about pepole with already maxed throne rooms can they get this?

There is also a chance of receiving offers for Throne Room levels that have been missed in the past.

Best,
Lisa

I haven't gotten 1 of these offers yet while others I know have already gotten 2. Pretty sucky being so "random." 

killerbee and majestic0046 like this

Thank you @Lisa

Being TR 11, does it mean I have 25% chance to get one of the offers randomly? Or do I have more to have an end-game offer?

Heroesflorian likes this