• Announcements

    • Alysea

      Discord Server   09/28/2016

      Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
MagischerKoenig

New Throneroom Offers

59 posts in this topic

Pretty annoying these Throne Room offers.

Gives me even less motivation to even consider buying in-game items. It only shows: play for free, Pay to win. Aka competition is out the door.

Anywho I get my kicks out of making 1,200,000 Gold from 3 battle while I lost 14,000 to this lofty player (meaning me being 20 levels lower then my attacker).

Update: make that a 1,6000,000 in Gold win total. Good for fortifying my castle even more.

Edited by CaptainRoyalRevolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Somebody in my Alliance bought the TR 11 offer and one day later got the TR 10 offer.

So much for one-time. :lol:

I think Lisa said if you had completed tr there still was s chance of earlier ones. those being one time too.

Cromka1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, whatsa said:

I think Lisa said if you had completed tr there still was s chance of earlier ones. those being one time too.

Yes, strictly speaking it still is a one-time offer. 

Interesting how far down they go. It would be very funny to celebrate TR 2 completion. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Yes, strictly speaking it still is a one-time offer. 

Interesting how far down they go. It would be very funny to celebrate TR 2 completion. 

 

Yes so my guess is as you upgrade you could accept multiple one time offers, so then fully upgraded kings may get more than one....

We will see I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flare, please continue to offer such "one-time" offers regularly in future.

I would suggest the next one-time offer consists of the following:

(1) (NEW) 100 x UBER Gold Chest (opening this get at least 1 million gold) with 30 days expiry

(2) maintain the other two i.e. 10 x random Pal and 5 x Unique Uber Items

This package is benefits those with no time to farm (many bases are low gold outside war and ninja except for bases we get from Festival event).

It is also beneficial for those planning to upgrade at some time in the next 30 days and need that crucial gold bulk.

It is helps those who just started to get the gold needed to upgrade so that they can breach the gap with existing long time players.

I suggest to lower the package if possible to USD14.99 or USD9.99 so that more of us can buy the package once or even more than once.

THANK YOU!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GemsISKing said:

Flare, please continue to offer such "one-time" offers regularly in future.

I would suggest the next one-time offer consists of the following:

(1) (NEW) 100 x UBER Gold Chest (opening this get at least 1 million gold) with 30 days expiry

(2) maintain the other two i.e. 10 x random Pal and 5 x Unique Uber Items

This package is benefits those with no time to farm (many bases are low gold outside war and ninja except for bases we get from Festival event).

It is also beneficial for those planning to upgrade at some time in the next 30 days and need that crucial gold bulk.

It is helps those who just started to get the gold needed to upgrade so that they can breach the gap with existing long time players.

I suggest to lower the package if possible to USD14.99 or USD9.99 so that more of us can buy the package once or even more than once.

THANK YOU!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You do realise you will not be 'the One'. Right? Also you do know you will never stay 'the One'? 

Grasshopper open your eyes and enjoy the journey. The destination will be but a disillusion when you get there the easy way by means of payment.

(Giggles)

Anyway go for it. Hope you do not come my way as I might entice  you to pay even more by taking the Gold you paid for. I will earn my buildings the old fashioned what way. One step at a time for as long as I get my giggles out of this game.

Edited by CaptainRoyalRevolt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, still do not understand the 25% and depending on progress,need proper info from flare,this would help in all areas of the game.Please give us usable info,not speculation or guess work all the time.

The reason still do not understand,is,

My 2nd account got throne room 11 offer,purchased it,then several hours later got throne room 10 offer,I have had none of them for my 1st account,which is considerably better and much further progressed than 2nd account

SO THE QUESTION IS,WHY 2ND GOT IT,WHEN SIGNIFICANTLY MORE PROGRESS WITH 1ST ACCOUNT AND NOT GOT IT,WHERE DOES THE PROGRESS COME INTO IT.

What does the 25% chance mean,do I only have a 25% chance of getting it,period,or 25% chance per day,as has been suggested until I finally get it.

Will add, will buy both for 1st account as well if could only get it.

Thank you,and would like a response from official flare source.

Little Bo Peep,1st acct and Gorgeousgirl 2nd acct

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GemsISKing said:

It is also beneficial for those planning to upgrade at some time in the next 30 days and need that crucial gold bulk.

For you and all those who need some gold in situations with not a lot of it around: you can stock up gold in gold dungeons.
If the amount from a gold dungeon doesn't fully fit in your chamber, it is preserved and you can get it later, even in parts.

So e.g. if you have 14m gold in your chamber with a maximum of 15m and get a 10m gold dungeon: then 1m is transferred
to your chamber (making it full) and 9m remain in the dungeon. If you have another expensive upgrade later and manage
to accumulate only 13m in chamber: tap on the gold dungeon and 2m of the remaining 9m from the day before are
transferred to your chamber (making it full). 7m remain in the dungeon for later use ...

Warriornator and GemsISKing like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now