• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
haughtycool

Cannot update Royal Revolt 3.2 in Windows 10

Royal Revolt force me update Royal Revolt 3.2 but until now, I cannot update Royal Revolt 3.2 win Windows 10, The Windows 10 Store show nothing at page Downloads and update

I click the button Check for update but nothing happens

I search Royal Revolt 2 in Store but it indicates that Royal Revolt 2 is installed. I click button Play, Royal revolt 2 told me that I have to update the latest version

Is there any way to overcome this issue?

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Edited by haughtycool

you must click on Check Update. If he don't find it you can find it manually. Go in search and write Royal Revolt 2 and there click update in the page where is the description of the game,the feedback,etc..

If you by any reason you cannot upgrade via Store, you can try via Facebook. both PC and Facebook are related if that don't work in a way then use the other way

Edited by Warriornator

43 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

you must click on Check Update. If he don't find it you can find it manually. Go in search and write Royal Revolt 2 and there click update in the page where is the description of the game,the feedback,etc..

If you by any reason you cannot upgrade via Store, you can try via Facebook. both PC and Facebook are related if that don't work in a way then use the other way

Thanks for you suggestion but it doesn't work. 

7 minutes ago, haughtycool said:

Thanks for you suggestion but it doesn't work. 

Really? I am surprised normally when the store don't find it you can find it in the page of the game and click update. Without that I have no clue sorry

Edit : the only other way who come in my mind fast like that. that worked only 1 time for me. If you have windows 10 and you install a brand new update build via DVD-R. Can happen if you are lucky not always but can happen you enter in the game and the build have update all app in Windows Store

Edited by Warriornator

Is there anybody who has the same problem in this update? 

I don't know if this is the problem of Microsoft app store (the latency of publishing) or flaregame(they don't submit the new package to app store)

Yes since 2 year now. I have start Windows 10 with the technical version in November 2015 or around and I am now with build 15031. Yeah I know I must find few hours to upgrade my build a little old. The last one is 16188

Edited by Warriornator