Tyamat

No challenge for me... Again

14 posts in this topic

Challenge not available for me. Like 2 weeks ago... Last week I could take part... 

Same for me ... saw the Facebook post 5h later, went ingame but there was no challenge open for me. Happened to me now twice in a row :/

Maybe it's just a short time frame we have to join the challenge? Both times I checked about 6 hours after start when there was no challenge available...

Sorry for the confusion, usually the time frame to join the Challenge is 4 hours after the Challenge starts at (12:00 CEST).

Your Nonstop Chuck Norris Team

Once again ... no challenge. Should have started 30 minutes ago. No challenge, no announcement ingame...

On 2017. 05. 17. at 8:59 AM, oisia said:

Sorry for the confusion, usually the time frame to join the Challenge is 4 hours after the Challenge starts at (12:00 CEST).

No challenge for me as well. DA KID

I always have the Challenge, but today I dont see any Challenge available. Problems with the servers?

Hello,

first of all sorry for the confusion. We had some technical issues and the Challenge didn't start as it suppose to. We are really sorry for that.

Stay tuned for the next Challenge announcement!

@R3N3G4D0 unfortunately due to a technical issue the Challenge didn't start at all.  Sorry once again!

We are planning an additional Challenge as a small compensation for all the players that was looking forward to the weekend event.

As soon as we know all the details we'll announce it in the Official Announcements section.

Thanks for your patience,

oisia

Hello Tyamat,

sorry for the frustration. The Challenge started as usual this time. Could you give us more details about the issues that you had. Would be also great if you could tell us the platform and device you are using.

Have a nice day,

oisia 

Well, there was no announcement and no challenge. Facebook shows others with the same problem.

Using a Doogee x5max_pro with android 6.0.

The sad thing: I don't really care. There is so much wrong with the game and no update for a long time... Chests are broken - sorry, "balanced"... Videos not working correctly... If they work often another problem happens (enemies don't fall and you have to restart the app)...