Sign in to follow this  
Benster

Ad issue back with 1.9.5 update

Just updated to version 1.9.5 and now the videos crash again and rewards can't be claimed. The video plays but at the end it crashes into a blank white screen which won't go away, have to reboot device to re-enter the game and then lose out on claiming the reward. I am using iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, battery save option turned on. I have had no issues with videos or claiming rewards until installing 1.9.5 update. Please fix this issue asap as videos and rewards are very important within the game and this issue will hurt players during boss hunts.

Update:

So 4 days on from reporting the issue without a response never mind a resolution I just thought I would give an update on the issue. Every 3rd or 4th video I get a blank white screen at the end of the video, only way to remove the white screen is to reboot my device as no matter how long you wait the game does not force close. Also occasionally the 1st or 4th video will enter a blank black screen rather than play the video and again a reboot is the only resolution. Battery save option makes no difference whether it's turned on or off. Only way to avoid either of the blank screens is to not watch videos but this comes with its own problem as the game force closes after about 1 hour of play. Now I am not Bill Gates or Steve Jobs but it seems to me that the game cache is too small for the game. I am not a mega rich business tycoon either but it seems to me that it's in your best interest to resolve the video issue because if players stop watching the videos then your revenue takes a big hit.

Edited by Benster

Hi Benster,

sorry for the frustration and thank you for the feedback. It was forwarded to the development team that is currently investigating the issue. It would be very helpful if you could also tell us if it happened only with regular ads or also with the rare super ads.

Thanks for your patience,

oisia

The game goes to a white screen on regular ads when they freeze, and it goes to a black screen when rare super ads freeze. I have noticed that since the last boss hunt the rewards for regular ads are given without confirmation when they freeze and the rewards for rare super ads can be collected by watching another video. The main issues are that the ads freeze in the first place and that I have to reboot my device every time they freeze.