• Announcements

• Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
flaretara

Odysseus Defends His Honor

Dear Olympians,

thank you for taking part in the event! Most of the participants already received their rewards. Congratulations!

Some of the participants haven’t been rewarded yet, because we are missing their in-game names.

The list of the players can be found below.

Please post below your in-game name and the name of the Alliance you are in. It will help us to identify your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a lot for your help!

Have a nice day,

oisia

My name in the game is Abd Elghafar Yaqoub..and I am playing in GSpot alliance .....

And I have sent my brother vedio too ...his name in the game is I.K.Ashuara and he is playing in balance of power alliance ...

thank you .Screenshot_20170614-133933.thumb.png.4446d93b248dd72581eab648a0aac5f7.png

Dear Olympians,

Thank you all for taking part in the event "Odysseus Defends His Honor". 

The main prize (1500 Gems) was given to players who reached 0%. Players who didn’t destroy the gate were rewarded with 500 Gems. Players who destroyed the gate weren’t rewarded.

The Gems have been given away to every player that suppose to get them.  However if someone is still missing something please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Congratulations!

Have a nice day,

Your Olympus Rising Team