• Announcements

• Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.7 - Forge Your Items!   10/03/2017

The update 3.7 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:  
flaretara

Odysseus Defends His Honor

Hello Brave Olympians,

This week we kick off another Community Challenge! Can Odysseus defend against the mighty power of Zeus and emerge victorious? Prevent Zeus from destroying the Gate of Apollo and share your glory with us!

Timeframe

The Community Challenge kicks off today and runs until end of day 8th June!

The Setup

• Odysseus must be set as the Defending Hero Statue
  • All waves in the Guardhouse of Thanatos must be empty
  • Each participant must submit a video (or broadcast that is still available at the time of judging*)

The Video

The video must show:

1. Selecting ‘Test Defense’ on your own Mount Olympus
  2. The Setup tab for Zeus
  3. Your username in the Battle loading screen

NOTE: Only entries that have all three will be eligible for rewards, regardless of battle result!

Autoplay

Autoplay must be activated before entering battle, and Zeus must play entirely in Autoplay once the battle has begun. This means no additional actions! This includes spawning units, using spells, invocations, or switching offense/defense mode.

Note: The only acceptable player action during battle is to resurrect Zeus. Any other actions will result in disqualification. If Zeus dies during battle he must be resurrected to qualify!

The Prizes

• Every player who manages to complete the challenge will receive 500 Gems.
  • The defense which defeats Zeus with the lowest percentage will receive a 1500 Gem prize.

Note: In the event of multiple successful videos, the person with the lowest completion percentage will be declared winner. All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. Until then, you will not be able to see other players' submissions.

Have fun, and may the best defense win!

Your Olympus Rising Team

Hi!

Fun challenge! It took a time to make it work and few tries but I got it atleast :)

You see my name in the video but otherwise its "SeSonny8Se".
Cheers 

Hi. My name is 🛡MrSinner🗡

Alliance Щит и меч (Sword and Shield)

In the past year I have won Zeus. And it was better. Now my name is forever in the hall of fame.

This time, I decided to defeat the Zeus, not by force. I beat him a trick. Meet my result: Zeus lost. My result is: 11%!

On 25.5.2017 at 10:32 AM, flaretara said:

Hello Brave Olympians,

This week we kick off another Community Challenge! Can Odysseus defend against the mighty power of Zeus and emerge victorious? Prevent Zeus from destroying the Gate of Apollo and share your glory with us!

Timeframe

The Community Challenge kicks off today and runs until end of day 8th June!

The Setup

• Odysseus must be set as the Defending Hero Statue
  • All waves in the Guardhouse of Thanatos must be empty
  • Each participant must submit a video (or broadcast that is still available at the time of judging*)

The Video

The video must show:

1. Selecting ‘Test Defense’ on your own Mount Olympus
  2. The Setup tab for Zeus
  3. Your username in the Battle loading screen

NOTE: Only entries that have all three will be eligible for rewards, regardless of battle result!

Autoplay

Autoplay must be activated before entering battle, and Zeus must play entirely in Autoplay once the battle has begun. This means no additional actions! This includes spawning units, using spells, invocations, or switching offense/defense mode.

Note: The only acceptable player action during battle is to resurrect Zeus. Any other actions will result in disqualification. If Zeus dies during battle he must be resurrected to qualify!

The Prizes

• Every player who manages to complete the challenge will receive 500 Gems.
  • The defense which defeats Zeus with the lowest percentage will receive a 1500 Gem prize.

Note: In the event of multiple successful videos, the person with the lowest completion percentage will be declared winner. All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. Until then, you will not be able to see other players' submissions.

Have fun, and may the best defense win!

Your Olympus Rising Team

First of all, learning from the troubles with the last OR quiz, here a quote of the conditions at the time of my reply post, just to be sure... 

Then, here the link to my video with 8%... 

...which is currently not listed, so without the link nobody can find it on YouTube for now.

IGN: Heroesflorian

And lastly, are there bonus points for only using 1 unboosted tower and 0 obstacles on defense, while having boosted troops for Zeus' offense? :D

Cheers!

#Edit: Finally got 0% - I tell ya, with just 1 Nyx as opposed to 2 of them (no Heroes Temple lvl 11 yet, poor little me), that was tough as hell...

Edited by Heroesflorian
Finally reached 0%.

Hi!☺🤗 to the person that read this, i leave you the link to the viseo of my Zeus being defeated. I think i clicked the test defense button too soon but if you pause the video you can see all challenge requirements. 😄 

Thanks for the amazing job u do to make us happy! And happy b-day!