Sign in to follow this  
Cand3r

What are the Star Ratings on weapons for?

12 hours ago, Cand3r said:

Self explanatory, I can't figure out what the star rating on weapons is.  I have a 1 start 30mm cannon with the same stats as a 2 star 30mm cannon.

The more stars a weapon has, the more powerfult it is. What you mentuon than two weapons with different stars have the same stats can only happen if, for example, one is 1 star maxed (level 10), and the other is 2 star (level 10 still) right after it has been fused or because one is more rare than the other. 

Fusing to two starts allows you to keep boosting the weapon until level 20 max (more damage, fastest cooldown or higher loot bonus and strength), when you will need to fuse again to level up to three stars, and so on.

In short: the more stars, the better, the more rare (grey < green < blue < purple < gold) the better

Just start to play and i saw the same!

Even upgrading, the status are the same!! The only difference is that more stars itens are more expensive to upgrade.

Would like to know why or whats the benefit.

Having a more powerful weapon is beneficial, in general. So been able to level up your weapon to 6 stars and boost to level 60 max will pay off, believe me. 

But if you have a 1 star weapon with the same stats of a 6 star, do contact Support or post in the Bugs section ASAP. 

Make sure you choose a very, very good weapon to 6* such as an epic/legendary top tier weapon.  It takes so many resources and time, especially now, to 6* a weapon.  Don't waste precious resources on crappy weapons.  You will need to be patient until the right weapon comes along.

Sign in to follow this