R3N3G4D0

Rare super ads not working?

On my case everytime i try to see an add the game restarts.

I have clear game data (android) and even remove and add the game but what i notice is that it's a specific add that crashes the game.

I was able to see some ad's but then it appears one add that start with a gray screen and that "crash" the game and restarts, immediately.

Hello everyone,

Sorry for your frustration. The rare ‘super ads’ have been switched off temporarily as they were causing a game freeze for some players. Your experience is important to us so we decided to temporarily switch them off while we investigate further. We hope the issue will be solved soon.

Also we would be very grateful if you could share your ads problem with us by writing to the Customer Support Team: https://fgurl.net/help_meIt

Any details you could provide (device type, when the problem occurred, etc) may help us in tracking down the core problem.

Thanks for your patience,

Your Nonstop Knight Team

On my case, it's a samsung s7 egde, latest update (security patch 16-05-2017), and it happen on a "specific" add type,

could see some add's but i think it was the interactive ones (the ones you can play) that crashed, the "I think part" it's because i get a scrren that started black then as the screen changed to Gray from right to left the game simply restarts, no message, pop-up, no delay, immediately.

Either on the shop ones, or the ones that appear on the left box.

Can you switch off the gold booster too till you have fixed the gold gains from killing mobs and give us back the gold for fragments for 5 star pets? Currently the gold booster is pointless at higher floors in adventure mode and boss hunt...

offtopic: I do use gold boost since i like to see my statistics go up, as far as making a difference on the game, at the lv 40x I am currently it does nothing.

Never the less i like this only because it shows that they are trying to make thing interesting and make change not all are for the best for everyone but it could be worst (look a chuck norris...that is a BAD implementation of everything)