Hairtumor

Help with North County, The Dive

7 hours ago, Hairtumor said:

overrun by zombies

Try to switch all your troops over to scouts as the loot bonus is better (higher total loot bonus is suppose to increase the speed that your troops loot).  The faster they are in and out the less time you need to defend zombies and get your troops moving.  Scouts also seem to manage zombie swarms better as they can take out multiple targets.  However the biggest problem you have is being overrun by zombies.  This unfortunately is not a quick fix.  The only way to manage that really is to upgrade your gunship weapons. 

What is your current weapon load out?

26 minutes ago, anas76 said:

Switch to 2 AC's and one sniper. You also need to level up your weapons a bit. You could also keep your RKT 40 if you level it up more instead of a second AC.

I agree.  In terms of play style I like using 2 ACs as well since they never run out of ammo.  Try to use bursts of gunfire instead of sustained firing so your weapon(s) don't over heat.  You can also fire both ACs at the same time for extra killing power at the expense of less sustained fire.  However the most important thing for you to do now is to upgrade that MG as fast as you can IMO.  It has good damage iirc once it gets upgraded level and star wise.  Gunship weapons are the key, particularly the Gunship AC/MG

@Hairtumor, I made a quick video showing tactics with airship machine gun and (2) Griffin's. Although, if your machine gun is not powerful enough to take out Titans in several short bursts, I'd highly recommend a gunship sniper in place of a missile or rockets. Focus on the Titans and save your large blast radius weapons for later in the round if possible. I also like adding a demo tech to the squad. She can take lots more damage than the scouts if the last few moments before an extraction are critical. Also, demo techs don't get easily distracted by nearby zombies. They will typically only engage ones in their plotted path when moving, just like the scouts. They don't turn around for zombies following.

I'm using two ac's and a sinper, all at sufficient levels, yet I have yet to get "victory" on Easy. I'm able to snipe the Titans in one or two shots and clear out the other zombies effectively. My team isn't being overrun by zombies and they seem to successfully loot the building each time. Yet, when the chopper arrives, even with my team intact and nearly alone, the game declares the level a defeat. I have few levels in the game that haven't been cleared on Hard with 100% success. Yet, The Dive continues to baffle me. 

Edited by JAD17

12 hours ago, Hairtumor said:

the only lvl I have yet to beat is Stolen Property on hard. If i could have a few more seconds I could get it.

Two higher level MGs and a high level cannon is what barely got me through medium.  40mm/70 lvl17 so if I can bring that or a 50mm up more i think I can squeak by and be 100%.