• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
KKStar

Your Favourite Troop - Forum Contest

Dear Kings & Queens,

It has been a wonderful journey, now for over 3 years. Battling to victory, but the protagonist couldn't manage it all alone with his divine powers. He/She needed responsible troops in his/her ranks to ensure victory.

Task: 
Insert a picture of you taking along you favourite troop to battle and write a short story or a poem as to 

1. why you like the troop.
  2. which quality sets this troop apart from the rest.
  3. which is your favourite war boost based on this troop and why.

The story need not be very long, just enough to address each point. ;) 

Rules:

1. One Entry Per Person
  2. Only One Troop can be selected
  3. Deadline is 13th June 2017 at 12 pm GMT
  4. Don't forget your in-game name

Rewards:

• Most Realistic Story (x2): 1000 gems
  • Funniest Story (x2): 1000 gems
  • Best Picture (x1): 750 gems
  • Best Poem (x1): 1000 gems
  • Random Entry (x4): 500 gems

Have fun! Looking forward to something creative. ;)

KK Star ^_^.

Edited by KKStar

I like ogre troop

1. I like this troop because it has high health ,blunt damage

2. The stunning power and high range damage(for one attack we can kill many knights)

3. The favourite war boost based on this troop is juggernaut which has increased attack rate . 

IGN: sri888

Game:royal revolt 2

Screenshot_20170606-160832.png

Edited by sri
Forget ingame name

IGN-Akash 1999

Game-Royal Revolt 2

wp_ss_20170606_0018.png.0550aa5931dbb39ca9c336ebb49a5c93.png

1.I like pyromancer the most.Boosted pyromancer is my favorite.Because its dragon can destroy firebolt tower and lightning tower easily.

2.And also it has long lasting life than other troops like knights,froster etc.Pearcing has less efect on Pyromancer.But pearcing has more effect on ogre and froster.

3.War boost Dracomancer is my favourite.It's very much funny and also too much useful in attack.

Funny story--

Hallo.I think everyone knows me very well.I am Captain America😀.No need to clap.I know I have too much fans.

Now I am telling u a secret 🔐 thing.Once I went to a volcanic area of India in a mission.KKStar sent me there to solve a problem there as I am his favourite.I went there and set a camp for 10 days there.Once in a night I saw that some astonishing creatures were coming from the volcano.They were burning in fire.Atfirst I thought they were children of my friend Iron Man.But a lot of children!!!!.Then I went there.They suddenly attacked me.But I was safe with my shield.Then I defeated many of them with my awesome strength and presence of mind.Then I took there head to KKStar.Their head then become our slave.We used them in Royal revolt 2.I am also using them as my troop.

But our funny friend Mr. Tony(Iron man) as a mad man modified that creature and put some power in them to transform into dragon during war.Really thank to him.

We named that creature Pyromancer.And named the war boost Dracomancer that Mr. Tony modified.

I used Dracomancer as my favourite troop.

U can ask KKStar about this.This is a true story.😃

I can't take pictures of my rr2 screen, cause I play on a windows 10 laptop, can I just look upp a picture of my favourite and then just put that in with the poem?

IGN  -  AwesomestKnightest

The Cannon

O Cannon, the most loyal and trustworthy troop

Far better than Chicken Noodle Soup

You strike the snake, you fight off monks

You even kill those skeleton punks

O Cannon, your range is more than any

Your damage indeed can kill many

No Monk you allow to get past

Nor Tower so strong and tall can last

O Sniper Cannon, you range is long

With victory our halls are filled with song

You take a strong defensive stand

As you protect our precious land

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by AwesomestKnightest
Left out 2 words in the last sentence of paragraph 2

22 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I can't take pictures of my rr2 screen, cause I play on a windows 10 laptop, can I just look upp a picture of my favourite and then just put that in with the poem?

You can. ;)

Also you don't have to write for each bullet point separately. You must blend it in your story or poem, not give a list-like reply. ;) 

IGN : Warriornator 2

5936d38e76154_Screenshot(198)_922x519.jpg.e34305ba3d9d1289d2d8d333602e2f74.jpg

1.Why you like the troops?

There is awesome troop like Raging Werewolf,Necromancer,Storm Cannon,Pyromancer (Dracomancer),etc... if we speak technically it's the knight who have allow me to reach level 104. It's the knight who allow me right now to have fun in the game same if I don't play with boost or whatever. The Elite Boost ''Blazing Knight'' cost it's not bad not to high. The forge on knight are so easy. Same if you don't have all 8 melting slots, just with 4 or 5 melting slots is enough to forge them after 2 year at +74. I want to forge them around +90 or 100. Same with no perk or no boost there are enough insane in fight

2.Which quality sets this troop apart from the rest?

The fact they cost only 1 and the forge cost only 100 or 200 pearls. you can easily in just few seconds form a huge army and during the time that allow you to summon the others troops like Pyromancer and Arblaster. the others need to be boosted to be more effective but the knight same unboosted are ok and strong if well forged of course at +70 and more

3.Which is your favorite war boost based on this troop and why?

Of course it's the insta-knight. During the battle in middle of the raid or at the end when you are in trouble you summon them in huge number. You can beat with that boost base more stronger than the base you face normally at your range                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Fun Fact : I have broken one of my keyboard because of them. Flare don't have add a hold button for the keyboard on PC. Press the touch 1 like 60 times maybe 80 in raid x 50 or more if you use farm perk. You press touch 1 like 3,000 maybe 4,000 in a day. 3,000 X 2 year (630) = 1,890,000 times or more lol. My new keyboard have already the touch 1 more used then the other lol.

Fun Fact #2 : on PC we don't have the special FX sound. On my iPad if I use toxic cloud spell on knight we clearly hear them scream AHHHHHHH!!! with a big voice. The sound of their voice dead are far the same then the one when you summon them when they say : Ya!! ya!!! ya!!!!

My favorite troop- Monk

The boy who Changed War

Once upon a time there was a boy named Mon. Mon lived in Guymon in a small farm near the mountainside with his small brother, mom, and Dad. He had to work hard everyday to help his parents with work at the farm. One day a war started between the kingdom of Guymon and Estria which was one of the most powerful kingdoms of the time. The war started after a high ranking general was assassinated by Estria. Guymon declared war on Estria. But, Estria was winning. And Guymon started recruiting children and civilians. Mon's parents were one of those people. The same day Guymon started recruiting children and civilians his small brother was kidnapped and killed while coming back from school. They left for the war a few days after  Mon's brother was killed swearing to avenge their son. A few weeks later a messenger came with the message from the army " Your parents were injured and died after not making it to the doctors on time. We're sorry. We would like to recruit you to the army since you are 13 years old. And you can't reject because there's no one to take care of you. And you can't live forever alone." Mon had no choice in the matter. He was recruited and made a friend called Klan. But, Klan received an arrow to the tight. Klan bled to death. If only Mon had a few medical equipment  he could have saved his friend. And there weren't any medics in the army. He was sick and fed up  with losing people precious to him. He was so angry he barged into his general's office and scolded him and started to cry. He said " If only I had some medical equipment I would have been able to save so many lives. We lost so many just because we didn't have any to heal the wounded" With this Mon became a general and started training others to heal the wounded. Medics was the only ones who could save precious lives. When he became general "We shouldn't take life for granted. We should treat life like it's more precious than any treasure in this world" Mon saved Thousands of lives with his fellow students. Mon became one of the most respected people in Guymon. For some reason every one called him Monk since it was the nickname his friend gave him. Since then all medics were called " Healing monks" or "fellow Monks". Guymon declared war on Estria for the second time. With the help of monks They defeated Estria and won the war. Since then Mon was respected and acted as a role model across the world. He was even compared to god by some. Monks were the only in the army who could save precious lives.

THE END

1- it can save the lives of our troops.

2- It' the only troop that can help injured troops and it's the only defensive and offensive troop.

3:My favorite war boost is Mini monk Because it let's u heal more troops meaning saving tons of lives😂

Aviary Photo_131412212233379972.png

Edited by CEZARXXX
Because everything was crossed ot but couldn't fix it

My favorite troop : Monk

The boy who Changed War

Once upon a time there was a boy named Mon. Mon lived in Guymon in a small farm near the mountainside with his small brother, mom, and Dad. He had to work hard everyday to help his parents with work at the farm. One day a war started between the kingdom of Guymon and Estria which was one of the most powerful kingdoms of the time. The war started after a high ranking general was assassinated by Estria. Guymon declared war on Estria. But, Estria was winning. And Guymon started recruiting children and civilians. Mon's parents were one of those people. The same day Guymon started recruiting children and civilians his small brother was kidnapped and killed while coming back from school. They left for the war a few days after  Mon's brother was killed swearing to avenge their son. A few weeks later a messenger came with the message from the army " Your parents were injured and died after not making it to the doctors on time. We're sorry. We would like to recruit you to the army since you are 13 years old. And you can't reject because there's no one to take care of you. And you can't live forever alone." Mon had no choice in the matter. He was recruited and made a friend called Klan. But, Klan received an arrow to the tight. Klan bled to death. If only Mon had a few medical equipment  he could have saved his friend. And there weren't any medics in the army. He was sick and fed up  with losing people precious to him. He was so angry he barged into his general's office and scolded him and started to cry. He said " If only I had some medical equipment I would have been able to save so many lives. We lost so many just because we didn't have any to heal the wounded" With this Mon became a general and started training others to heal the wounded. Medics was the only ones who could save precious lives. When he became general "We shouldn't take life for granted. We should treat life like it's more precious than any treasure in this world" Mon saved Thousands of lives with his fellow students. Mon became one of the most respected people in Guymon. For some reason every one called him Monk since it was the nickname his friend gave him. Since then all medics were called " Healing monks" or "fellow Monks". Guymon declared war on Estria for the second time. With the help of monks They defeated Estria and won the war. Since then Mon was respected and acted as a role model across the world. He was even compared to god by some. Monks were the only in the army who could save precious lives.

THE END

1; They can save the lives of our troops.

2-: It' the only troop that can help injured troops and it's the only defensive and offensive troop.

3: My favorite war boost is Mini monk Because it let's u heal more troops meaning saving tons of lives😂

MY VALID ENTRY

IGN :- ïÿ_h__l

i like pyromancer's so much.because i like the dragons and with the war boost "Dracomancer" the dragon is appear which destroy almost the everything

which come in front of dragon.

pyromancer's have long life then other troops like other dragon troop "froster(dragon froster )",knight...pyromancer can easily burn the firebolt tower and

lightning tower as well as they damage the other tower... also they have long range which is also the other quality of the pyromancer.

i like the dracomancer boost  (war boost) the most because of this boost pyromancer gain the their final form and turns into the dragon which destroy the everything

come in front of dragon.... its like dragon apocalypse and after dragon gone the fire and dead troops everywhere.........

so its the power of my troop "THE POWER OF DRACOMANCER" ;)

STORY:-

This story begins with Once Upon A Time, because the best stories do, of course.........................

so,once upon a time  me and my advisor were walking to kingdom from campingin the forest.As we walking in
the forest we stopped and froze.Standing in front of us blocking the path was an enormous fierce looking 
dragon.We stood panic stricken, horrified at the sight of this unusual looking red creature. It stared at
us with black eyes,its white fangs ready for dinner and its long black coloured nails gripping the wood 
log tightly.In a split second the dragon bounded towards us as its great black wings flapped furiously. 
We screamed inunison and ran as fast as our legs could carry us,and the dragon was following us. I run in
to an old cave and the dragon stop in font of that cave. The dragon come to me and spoke "come out, I mean
no harm".At the gentle hiss of his voice I froze.I thought to myself, dragons can't speak! "Please speak
to me" dragon said.I raised my head cautiously. The dragon nuzzled my arm, raising my confidence. I raised a 
trembling hand and touched one of his scales.he told his name is "dracomancer".After a while he explained 
how he was able to talk to me.It turned out that an evil witch had turned him from a human to a dragon and 
only the friendship of another human would turn him back into his original human form.he looked so sad and 
lonely that I reached across and patted his bony back once again. I told him that I would try to help him 
and he was overjoyed and in a few days he is turns in to the his orignal form of human with a red and blue
color outfit and a pointed hat.so we make a new name for him "pyromancer" for his new human form.Over the
next few days, pyromancer became a great friend of mineand we are going in wars togather and after winning
the reward in the war my friend "pyromancer" got the availity to turn in to the "dracomancer" again
by collecting the dragon power.

Form that day me and "pyromancer" winning the every battle.......

Screenshot (47).png

Edited by vinaysir
STORY

IGN:Me King Me

Going to attack the enemy castle with my favourite troop Arblaster.
Oh, an enemy warewolf. With its awesome attack rate, the arrows fired seems like an umbrella, shielding of the enemies troops and tower.
When they are boosted Frenzy Frost Blaster, a shower of "cool" arrows everywhere
The attack seems more like a promenade through the woods.

arb.jpg

In game name:abhijot

My favourite troop is knight as from TR1 to max TR11,from XP lev.1to 101, I used 90℅<Knights. Knights are troops that I can rely on always.

My favourite boost is the only one Insta knight,cause Knights not have much war boost.

###Hope Flare will add some more war boost for Knights. Like 10knights can become Bigger and Stronger one✌.It will be enough to drive knight fans #Crazy😵

Screenshot_2017-06-07-05-58-11-765.jpeg

On 07/06/2017 at 4:40 PM, vinaysir said:

IGN :- ïÿ_h__l

i like pyromancer's so much.because i like the dragons and with the war boost "Dracomancer" the dragon is appear which destroy almost the everything

which come in front of dragon.

pyromancer's have long life then other troops like other dragon troop "froster(dragon froster )",knight...pyromancer can easily burn the firebolt tower and

lightning tower as well as they damage the other tower... also they have long range which is also the other quality of the pyromancer.

i like the dracomancer boost  (war boost) the most because of this boost pyromancer gain the their final form and turns into the dragon which destroy the everything

come in front of dragon.... its like dragon apocalypse and after dragon gone the fire and dead troops everywhere.........

so its the power of my troop "THE POWER OF DRACOMANCER" ;)

STORY:-

This story begins with Once Upon A Time, because the best stories do, of course.........................

so,once upon a time  me and my advisor were walking to kingdom from campingin the forest.As we walking in
the forest we stopped and froze.Standing in front of us blocking the path was an enormous fierce looking 
dragon.We stood panic stricken, horrified at the sight of this unusual looking red creature. It stared at
us with black eyes,its white fangs ready for dinner and its long black coloured nails gripping the wood 
log tightly.In a split second the dragon bounded towards us as its great black wings flapped furiously. 
We screamed inunison and ran as fast as our legs could carry us,and the dragon was following us. I run in
to an old cave and the dragon stop in font of that cave. The dragon come to me and spoke "come out, I mean
no harm".At the gentle hiss of his voice I froze.I thought to myself, dragons can't speak! "Please speak
to me" dragon said.I raised my head cautiously. The dragon nuzzled my arm, raising my confidence. I raised a 
trembling hand and touched one of his scales.he told his name is "dracomancer".After a while he explained 
how he was able to talk to me.It turned out that an evil witch had turned him from a human to a dragon and 
only the friendship of another human would turn him back into his original human form.he looked so sad and 
lonely that I reached across and patted his bony back once again. I told him that I would try to help him 
and he was overjoyed and in a few days he is turns in to the his orignal form of human with a red and blue
color outfit and a pointed hat.so we make a new name for him "pyromancer" for his new human form.Over the
next few days, pyromancer became a great friend of mineand we are going in wars togather and after winning
the reward in the war my friend "pyromancer" got the availity to turn in to the "dracomancer" again
by collecting the dragon power.

Form that day me and "pyromancer" winning the every battle.......

Screenshot (47).png

Nice timing

On 06.06.2017 at 2:13 PM, KKStar said:

I like ogres.

1. They crush
  2. They're green
  3. Juggernaut boost is awesome: ogres become even more green and they crush harder

The story: there were ogres, and they crushed stuff, and I won many medals

IGN: Areisp

2017-06-06 19-43-08.PNG

Edited by Areisp

The march of the arblasters:

Armed with their special crossbows, they keep choke points safe in our long journey towards the enemy castle. Their best armor is to keep out of range. But they must remain wary or the mortar, as it can cut though their ranks with ease. No unit or beast is safe, as they all fall down by the rain of quarrels. United, no castle gate can withstand the true power of the bolt.
Even the raging wolves hold their breath as they look down upon an swarm of frenzy frost blasters.

IGN: Stay0Puft

Snapshot_74.jpg

Edited by Stay0Puft
forgot ign

IGN : buttinette

His armor is a shield,

And this anvil in the rock is forged.

Always in touch, Paladin plays!

And a blue wave breaks the way...

His strength and speed are essential,

When the melee becomes fatal,

Shots after blows, you overwhelm your enemy,

The portal is not far, it must be achieved absolutely.

The fight will soon be over,

The Holy Paladin makes it even stronger,

Healing stays him stand up longer,

Will this army of Paladin win the victory faster?

wp_ss_20170609_0003.png

Edited by buttinette

IGN: Lok Goh

I like the knight the most.

1)First troop we had from the beginning.

2) Cost only one morale with relatively high speed, may be the best troop to fit with others.

3)Blaze knight, cheap and easy to have it permanently.

Story: Knights will always protect their king,glory on the kingdom!

TIM图片20170609200921.png

Ign:hulk_vivek 

My favorite troop is knights                                                                           1) they take only one morale point they are easier to use and also this is first unit which everyone unlocks and that also means that they are the one who stayed longest by our side .

2) they are most versatile troops and there pearl upgrade cost is also low.  They can fit in with along with any troops whether it is dragon units or melee units. 

3) my favorite war boost is insta knights Ofcourse.  Why?  There is no explanation needed they are just awesome. 

FB_IMG_1496762456491.jpg

Edited by hulk

IGN:(MasterBlaster)6

I like Wolf the Most

Warewolf is the best troop ever 

I love becaz when he howl it makes other troops alot faster

Without wolf other troops are bit lazy but wolf wake them in good speed he is a king of troops

He have a great power of howl thats his great advantage he has a lot of health as well

He saves the day of his kingdom and for his king

images.jpg

IGN: king Leonidus7

Game: Royal Revolt 2

Well it didn't took me long to think of a story about my favourite troop as it was rather a real incident than a story that happened few days back.. 
Canons have been my favourite troop all along these years as they can be used for both offense and defence cause they do a great deal of blunt damage to opponents. The thing that sets apart canons from others troops is that there versatility in offence and defence and how they can be invincible depending on the war boosts. I really wanna point out one incident that took place during the Eldrak event...I was boarding a plane to another city & was almost done with my daily 15 crowns quota that day...but was short of 3 crowns at that moment..just as i was about to launch my last attack the final call for the flight was announced. I hurriedly went to the the security and stuff and when i finally got seated and open my game i saw  the daily event ends in 4 mins and to get full reward from the day i had to get 3 stars from my one last attack that i can manage in 4 mins and everyone knows how hard a "to a crisp" battle can be to get 3 stars from. However i went with my favourite troop Canon and two other troops Howl and monk and my spells were bladestorm, blizzard and shield and my tammy pal . That battle was pretty hard and I almost died few times but survived somehow... I reached the gate with 12 secs in hand and my troops were far  behind except two canons which survived with me the whole way. But reaching at the gate I felt helpless. Cause there were two firebolt towers at both sides of the gate. There was no way i can finish them both as there is not enough time and my spells are quite useless against firebolt and I can't use apocalypse scroll either because it will destroy the gate before the remaining towers. Neither can I relay on canons as they tend to  destroy the gate before finishing the adjacent towers. So there is no way am getting 3 stars this time I thought to myself. That is when the miracle happened!! I didn't knew it was 2 days before a new war season and as I was approaching the gate the special war boost began and my normal canons become sniper canon (sniper canon and stunning ogre were the special war boost that season) . So my 2 canons became sniper canon and they took aim at two different firebolt towers at the same time and boom boom boom the firebolt towers are gone in seconds. Finally they joined me and tammy in finishing the rest of the gate!! And I finished the battle with just 1 sec left in the timer. My heartbeat was at its peak!! Weather I will make it or not in time. But somehow I did and without the sniper canons getting 3 crowns wouldn't have been possible.So it is evident that why I like canons and what's my favourite boost for the troop.It's obviously 'sniper canon'  boost as I can kill opponents towers and obstacles from out of their range with it. 

wer.png

Edited by kingleonidus7
picture can't be uploaded from phone!!