• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
KKStar

Your Favourite Troop - Forum Contest

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IGN: Ab...BH

game: Royal Revolt 2

I love monk and like it...healing effect make monk special than other troops

…......

Ain't it crazy
For a moment there
This felt just like dying
But now I see that something inside
Is coming alive
Ain't it crazy

No use running from a revolution
I just surrender to this evolution

hey Monk
Heal me lift me ((1),(2)monk healing effect)
Take me to the other side
Amazing grace
Has touched my face
And the sweet sound doesn't lie

Ain't it crazy
For a moment there
I just gave up trying
But now I see
You can let the light in
You can begin again
Ain't it crazy
I lay me down in this sweet perfection
I am a witness to my resurrection

hey Monk
Heal me lift me
Take me to the battlefield
Drop me in let me fight
Let everyone know
I'll be comig home and fight again

hey Monk
Make no mistake
I'm wide-awake
Ain't it crazy

hey Monk
Heal me lift me
Take me to the other side
I'll take what I've earned
These lessons I've learned
I'm ready for the ride
Heal me lift me
Take me and my soul will fly
My battered heart will make a new start
Let everyone know
I'll be coming home and battle again

hey Monk

Tell to your baby(mini-monk)
Heal me lift me

like his speed ((3) mini-monk speed)
Take me to the battlefield
Drop me in 
Come on and watch me in fight
Let everyone know
I'll be coming home again

IMG_20170610_180823.JPG

Screenshot_2017-06-10-14-34-57.png

Edited by Abolfazl

IGN: ambra8

Hi, my favorite troop is MONK

I loved monk since the First time I tried. He Saved me many times with stronger players. 

You can use monk with different Kind of troop...he is versatile, he heals my troops and my hero and also attacks enemies and towers

My favorite war boost troop is mini monk, he is fast, always by my side and heals me many times

Screenshot_20170610-191309.png

Posted (edited)

On 6/6/2017 at 1:13 PM, KKStar said:

Task:

Insert a picture of you taking along you favourite troop to battle and write a short story or a poem as to 

1. why you like the troop.
  2. which quality sets this troop apart from the rest.
  3. which is your favourite war boost based on this troop and why.

IGN: Edward the 7th

Game: RR2

Well, here's some pictures of me and my most favorite troops:

593c61ea569b0_983DusseldorfMEDICANov.2013(500x375).jpg.4833f130e4c70cc595f7a4caa5ea3955.jpg593c63f65dcd7_Medica2014Nov.Dusseldorf510(375x500).jpg.10acb7c5c03b42e54b72df513f293823.jpg593c63f907f65_Medica2014Nov.Dusseldorf522(375x500).jpg.014572ac30aefdc29620e01ce62637a8.jpg

1. Why do i like these troops? Well, isn't it obvious? I mean any man would understand why...

2. The qualities of my troops are clearly seen on the photos. No further explanations needed.

3. Appropriate boost for these troops: Mad Monk...

And a poem:

Backed up by my mightiest army of beauties i siege at the customer's fort

Those girls take no prisoners and fearlessly fight, an avalanche from south to the north

Invincible army is ruthless and mean, they conquer with smile in their eyes

The doomed from the start, have no chances to win, my customers falling like flies

Cheers,

Edward

All rights reserved to Edward's special sales/marketing methods.

Edited by Edward the 7th
Dena4, Kroni, GemsISKing and 3 others like this

IGN: AJ 420

Game: Royal Revolt 2

Q. Why you like the troop?

coz they heal

Q. Which quality sets this troop apart from the rest?

coz others cant heal

Q.Which is your favourite war boost based on this troop and why?

Mini monks,coz they r fast and heal more often

Story:

A knight is driving down the road and breaks down near a troop academy. He goes to the troop academy, knocks on the door, and says, My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night? The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the knight tries to fall asleep, he hears a very strange sound. The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, We can't tell you. You're not a monk.

The knight is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way. Some years later, The same man breaks down in front of the same troop academy. The monks again accept him, feed him, and again fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier. The next morning, he asks what it is, but the monks reply, We can't tell you. You're not a monk.

The knight says, All right, all right. I'm dying to know.

If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?

The monks reply, You must travel the kingdom and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles, when you find these numbers, you will become a monk. The knight sets about his task. Some 54 years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the troop academy.

He says, I have traveled the whole kingdom and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the kingdom.

The monks reply, Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound.

The monks lead the knight to a wooden door where the head monk says, The sound is right behind that door. The knight reaches for the knob, but the door is locked.

He says, Real funny. May I have the key? The monks give him the key, and he opens the door. Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone.

The knight demands the key to the stone door. The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. He demands another key from the monks, who provide it.

Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire, And so it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, This is the last key to the last door.

The knight is relieved to know that he has finally reached to the end .

He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

But he can't tell you what it is because you're not a monk.:P

2017-06-10.jpg

IGN: Prince Of Dârk

my favorite troop is "Pyromancer". I just love "Pyromancer" for the "Dracomancer" boost. I love tthosee firee dragons.Here is my story

The story of the pyromancer

It all began in a small town in Alageasia called Andorhal.
There lived a human scholar named Valroth he lived well studying the dwarves of Beor and their origins.
One day news had spread that an ancient dwarven fortress was found in the Beor mountains.

So Valroth left Andorhal as fast as he could to head to this ancient fortress.
When he arrived at the fortress he had seen many dwarves working already gathering ancient treasures to claim for themselves.
But Valroth decided to go deeper into the fortres, so he assembled some dwarves who were willing to join and went into the dark.
He encountered many ancient dwarven runes some even so old he couldn't transcribe them.
Also they found many statues of ancient Dwarven lords and origins he read the runes on a remarkable stone with craved in flames and glowing runes.
It said:'Thou who seek the origin of dwarves should look into the first fire ever made.'
He first thought it was some kind of riddle untill he looked upon a massive greatly decorated dwarven brazier that was still lit!
Underneath the brazier was written in runes:' Those who are not afraid of fire can master it.'
And Valroth immediatly knew what he had to do, ad without hesitating he jumped in the flames!
But instead of burning to death he was shrouded in fire and could now master it.
He was now a true Pyromancer!

wp_ss_20170505_0004.png

IGN- Katniss142

GAME- Royal Revolt 2

Poem- The Omnipotent Ogres

-by Katniss142

Those tall-green ugly gigantic creatures,

rubicund eyes, jagged saw-like canines are their facial features.

Their pointed nose always points their toes,

they are bald-headed and a golden belt on their stomach embedded.

They look like green-goblins, I wonder,

their voice booms like roaring thunder.

No troop can match their grace,

when they strike with their thorny mace.

Their tremendous power helped me in several battles,

they hit till enemy's bones get rattled.

Ogres have always been my favourite.

Werewolves have been their true mates.

The war boost that helped me a lot,

is one and only mighty “juggernaut”.

When they snuff you shuffling by,

the fright enough will be so tough

your legs will lignify!

WhatsApp Image 2017-06-12 at 1.29.12 PM (1).jpeg

LordBarnot, CEZARXXX and bahubali like this

Just now, Luk said:

IGN: LUK MUXER

I like the mummy. It comes from underground, and five-star stun.I THINK I LIKE THE NIBBLE MUMMY BOOST ( good with my speed gears)

In deep, dark catacombs with broad shafts of light,

dead ones were wrapped and hidden from sight

Buried with treasures they needed to cross,

supplying an anchor to cushion their loss

Their lives were spent amongst vast, unknown riches-

wearing fine garments with intricate stitches

Strolling by papyrus, next to the Nile,

exhibiting a flashy, yet civilized style

But, when death arrives, appearance is lost

incurring the ultimate, inescapable cost

Their bodies were wrapped in fine strips of linen,

returning once more to the very beginning

Pyramids were built through toil and sweat-

a masterful feat we'll never forget

Surviving through eons, they remain to this day

while other ancient structures vanished away

And, as the sun returns in a perpetual motion,

those sweet shafts of light encompass our ocean

Memories flood back like a mummy's lost crypt

as time is exposed, all naked and stripped

download.jpg   mummified

IGN : Majestic0046..

My favourite troop is ogre because it has the ability to stun and it's useful both in offence and defence.. Also it's a very tanky unit and easy to handle.. 

I tried to write a short poem.. It turned out horrible but I can't manage better.. lol , Here we go

I was in deep love with dragons,

Untill I decided to change the wagons,

It happened not very long back,

I found someone who loves to smack..

Some call them stupid, Some call them fool,

If You learn how to use them, They are super cool,

They are stunning and really versatile,

Unlike other troops, They are tanky and not fragile.

Be it knight, monk or wolf; You gel up so nicely,

You are a killer machine, just phrasing it precisely.

Because of you I can kill most of the defences,

You are balanced troop and not useless when used in defence.

There is war boost for them known as juggernaut,

Which makes them unstoppable and helps in raiding a lot.. 

Let's keep it simple silly and true

Ogre you are my favourite troop and I love you.. 😍 

ccrAkXu.png

Posted (edited)

I am falling in love with ogre. When I think about ogres I remember a sentence of my friend one night while we were attacking in war: “And when you realize that you are staring ogre’s tits when you attack, you understand that it’s time to go to bed.”:lol:  They are so funny. You call an ogre from the tent and you feel like at home when your cat leaves his bed, and ogre starts with his “grrr…roar” and he walks veeeery faaaaaast to the enemy’s castle. Oh yeah! Let’s go! We’ll destroy everything in a blink of eyelashes! Well, two or three blinks, maybe, but fortunately there’s the hero’s scream. Anyway.. Ogre is so strong, I love that he can destroy spikes when I can’t use sonic blast. And when the war boost Juggernaut is activated, no one can be saved, neither units on the other side of the path.

IGN: Regina Lexie

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by ReginaLexie
LordBarnot and bahubali like this

IGN: Mogor Manus

RR2_Cannons.jpg.b50a82b325814b1eac5939100852981d.jpg

I raided with cannons for a long long time
I love them because they cost me no dime
If i have to leave them i'll sure gonna cry
If not i will use them right 'til i die

My cannons shred all the towers apart
For that i protect them right from the start
As sniper cannons they're clearly the best
It sets them apart from the meagre rest

1. why you like the troop.

my favourite are the arblasters. They can hit the target from opposite lane and can be forged to be very deadly. They are commonly employed for offense and defence.

1. which quality sets this troop apart from the rest.

the ability to regenerate the other troops as they die.

1. which is your favourite war boost based on this troop and why.

Frenzy arblasters. They hit the target from far off, slow them down and have an ability to regenarate their surroundings when they die.

IGN: an1l75

royal revolt 2

Edward the 7th, Dena4, Mogor and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

IGN: Dena4

Game :RR2

Favorite unit frenzy frost blaster.

Capture.JPG

Oh frenzy frost blaster, shooting from far away, destroying anything within your range is giving me a lot of fun, you are the one who makes my day.

Firing your frost arrows with tremendous speed, that's why all other troops fall down to your feet. 

And when you go down you even save others with your generous war boost power called heal, I come short on words to tell you how good you make me feel.

With your second ability to slow down opponents and make them frozen, I know for sure why you are my favorite, the one I have chosen. 

In a group all favorites troops of others you easily shoot down, that's why you are my favorite, you definitely deserve my number one crown. 

Now I end my frenzy story, a poem about your endless glory.

And now a funny one, based on the original. 

Oh frenzy frost blaster, a bomb tower shooting from far away, destroying you in a blink of an eye, that's making me frustrated, that's definitely not going to make my day. 

Even when you fire your frost arrows with tremendous speed, one simple bomb is enough to bring you down on your feet.

That's making you go down fast and even with our special power called heal, it's making me sick to see that my army is completely wiped out, I come short on words how bad it makes me feel.

Even with your second ability to slow down opponents and make them frozen, you don't slow down ogres and ignore the ninjas, so why on earth I have you chosen?

In a group you easily go down, I wonder why you are my favorite, are you even worthy my crown?

Now I end my frenzy story, do you even deserve my endless glory?

Edited by Dena4

Thanks for participating in this contest and writing down some great content with some awesome pictures and few posts tickling the funny bone. :) 

I'll go through all the posts and pick the most deserving winners. ;) Stay tuned!

Regards, 

KK

Most Realistic Story (x2): 1000 gems

- AJ 420  Your story was indeed true, it take a lot to become a holy monk. :) 

@CEZARXXX I require your IGN. ;)  Btw, great story. A really touching one. ;) 

Funniest Story (x2): 1000 gems

- Dena4  Really fun to read the inverse version :D 

- Areisp  It was tough to choose, but the story, rather sentence was just too straight and there was no way it couldn't have been awarded. ^_^ 

Best Picture (x1): 750 gems

- hulk_vivek  The picture showed your affection for knights, I wouldn't spam so many of them on a ninja island. :ph34r:

Best Poem (x1): 1000 gems

- Katniss142  The perfect poem, everything well-explained and the structure was flawless. Even the pic was cool. :) 

Random Entry (x4): 500 gems 

- majestic0046 

- Luk Muxer

- me king me

ïÿ_h__l

I hope you all have received the gems and it was a pleasure to host this contest. :) The rest, don't be sad, there will be many further opportunities soon. ^_^

Regards,

KK ;) 

hulk, Warriornator, Dena4 and 5 others like this