AlmostRosey

POLL...Gold booster

Right at the beginning of a boss hunt it gives some upgrades (maybe 80-100). 2nd time you can use it, it is down to 2-3 upgrades, 3rd time ... maybe a single upgrade?

In adventure mode it is useless in higher levels.

Mine is lvl 44, almost all pets are 5*. Mega boxes are useless now for me. Before they gave a lot of gold or fragments for the last pets I had to develop. Now I can only hope for useful fragments. Before I could help a lot in boss hunts with the gold from mega boxes I got between boss hunts. Now... I just take part and kill some bosses...

All in all the booster is more or less useless ... and for me it was a big nerf...

I enjoy the game, especially the Boss Hunts, but I have to agree about the gold boost.  I find that I mostly do boss hunts now.  I will still open the game periodically to open chests, but I don't spend as much time on regular play.

Thanks for doing a poll on this.

I deleted the game because of it. Not coming back. 

I only popped back on here bc I still had the forums bookmarked and clicked on it by mistake. 

I also find it amusing that they were trying to give away 200 gems to 15 random ppl who replied to a topic and only 10 could be bothered to reply to it. That should tell you something about the state of this game. 

Edited by ElDerbo

On 6/10/2017 at 7:53 PM, ElDerbo said:

I deleted the game because of it. Not coming back. 

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. You quit the game because of an optional feature? E.G. You do not have to use it.

I for one am happy the devs included this and I use it every time it's up. It is particularly effective when you are in farm mode and then use a frenzy. Perhaps you were too dense to figure out how to use it effectively? 

12 hours ago, Kewk said:

I for one am happy the devs included this and I use it every time it's up. It is particularly effective when you are in farm mode and then use a frenzy. Perhaps you were too dense to figure out how to use it effectively? 

What's your highest floor? The booster is useless at higher floors (1000+, maybe earlier). Long term player can easily go for floor 4000+. Will take weeks and all the time the booster is useless. You will not even get a single upgrade. I guess it would need some hours non stop boost for a single upgrade.

My booster is level 46 now, lasts 2 minutes with a cooldown of 7 hours and 20 or 30 minutes. Each level will raise the cooldown for something like 10 minutes. It is only usefull at the beginning of a boss hunt. There I get like 60-80 Upgrades. When it is up again it is down to something like 2-5 upgrades. If I can use it a 3rd time I barely get a single upgrade out of it.

All my pets are maxed (not the cat). Before the booster we got a good amount of gold for extra pet fragments. This way I was able to kill 90+ bosses in a boss hunt (back the not all my pets were maxed). Now I usually max out at 50 bosses. Before my teams often could finish a boss hunt. Now I rarely see a finished hunt with max milestones (tried the 2nd season hunt now for the 3rd time and it looks like we will fail again).

2 hours ago, Tyamat said:

What's your highest floor? The booster is useless at higher floors (1000+, maybe earlier). Long term player can easily go for floor 4000+. Will take weeks and all the time the booster is useless. You will not even get a single upgrade. I guess it would need some hours non stop boost for a single upgrade.

My booster is level 46 now, lasts 2 minutes with a cooldown of 7 hours and 20 or 30 minutes. Each level will raise the cooldown for something like 10 minutes. It is only usefull at the beginning of a boss hunt. There I get like 60-80 Upgrades. When it is up again it is down to something like 2-5 upgrades. If I can use it a 3rd time I barely get a single upgrade out of it.

All my pets are maxed (not the cat). Before the booster we got a good amount of gold for extra pet fragments. This way I was able to kill 90+ bosses in a boss hunt (back the not all my pets were maxed). Now I usually max out at 50 bosses. Before my teams often could finish a boss hunt. Now I rarely see a finished hunt with max milestones (tried the 2nd season hunt now for the 3rd time and it looks like we will fail again).

I just started playing. Not sure what my highest floor is yet. I'm just farming 191. Before I learned a couple things I was stuck on 161 now 1 shotting everything on 191. So perhaps the gold booster is intended for to help get past the lower floors quicker. 

17 hours ago, Kewk said:

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard. You quit the game because of an optional feature? E.G. You do not have to use it.

You really should have played the game before.  This is not an "optional feature".  We used to get gold when we received shards for maxxed out pets.  Now  we get nothing.  Optional feature my ass.  All they have done is make the game more RNG reliant, and extended the grind because of it.

1 hour ago, Kewk said:

I just started playing. Not sure what my highest floor is yet. I'm just farming 191. Before I learned a couple things I was stuck on 161 now 1 shotting everything on 191. So perhaps the gold booster is intended for to help get past the lower floors quicker. 

So you might want to shut up about things you know nothing about.  Perhaps you are too dense to do a little research before posting.

It was a good feature for a bit but now higher levels I can see how players at higher floors see it as worthless. If I'm getting 80b for the gold boost and 103t for a chest... yeah kinda worthless. 

Still it's kinda fun to try and see how far you can maximize the coins per second with it. 

Gold booster is good for lower than 300 floors players.

I will touch 6000 floors soon. Over 4200 floors players meet 179TTT problem. What is TTT? Its coin unit. : Kilo Mega Billion Trillion aa(not Quadrillion) bb cc ... yy zz AA BB ... YY ZZ aaa bbb ... yyy zzz AAA BBB ... SSS TTT(MAX. Im here)

My booster level is 46, x54 and 2 minutes bonus. Woot, its great. But monsters gave me HH unit coins. Gold booster makes 3.37HH to 182HH in 2 minutes. What is the good of it?

I want TTT unit coins.

Mystery Chest gave me 53.9TTT anytime. What is BOOST?

Sorry for my English :wacko:

Edited by Hayato