Sign in to follow this  
Yipp

Open discussion. Let's be honest.

Hey flare games. Remember me?   I'm one of your fans from way back.  You know, back before you guys got greedy and destroyed your fan base.  I get it, this game is a business.  The bottom line is the law. People have to get paid. Again, I get it.  But take a step back from the bottom line for a bit. You guys have made changes geared towards protecting the profit margins that in the process of doing so has caused hundreds of people to uninstall the game.  You made changes that you advertised as improvements that sadly were reductions In what made this game fun in the first place.  

So in the interest of returning this game to the fun it once was why don't you take the advice of your hardcore fans who are still here?  

So here goes it people.  Your chance to help flare games return on stop knight to something fun again.  What would it take?

1. Stop updating the game with bug riddled updates.  Test before you release instead of letting the users be your beta testers. 

2. Stop giving us new meaningless pets.  Make pet shards worth more when we have maxed out pets. 

3. Remove boss hunts.  Group events that only happen weekly are not something everyone can do. And honestly, they are more trouble than they are worth. 

4. Listen to your fan base here in these forums. Negativity is contagious.  If nonone is posting positive comments about your updates here then you should take it to heart. 

Knock yourself out guys.  Post more.  And flare games take heed. Your fan base shrinks daily.  It's up to you to fix it or the game will continue to die. 

I agree with most of what you posted. I like the game and boss hunts, but the game is not as fun as before. I keep hoping things will get better.  I also had high hopes for the Chuck Norris game, but that one seems even worse. 

Hi,

thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry for any frustration caused by the recent game changes. From our side we can assure that we are going through all your comments and forwarding community’s feedback directly to the game team. Bug fixing is something the development team is working on at the moment, though unfortunately we don’t have anything to share on when those fixes may be in place.

We are very thankful for having players like you that are willing to share your feedback with us! Please continue to do so, and thank you for your patience!”

Thanks!

oisia

I think the problem stems from moving the goalposts.  Some games have more of a grind than others, but if you grind hard enough, it will eventually pay off.  With the latest change, that isn't really the case.  In the old version, I received gold for my pet shards that were already 5 starred.  Now, I get nothing, and the gold frenzy is very useless to upgrade items.  I used to get enough gold from the purple chests to upgrade an item at least twice when I first started playing.  Now, I do not, and only get enough gold from the video ones to upgrade an item 6 times, assuming the game does not crash after me watching the video, in which case I get hardly anything.  The RNG for the pets is more aggravating because now I get nothing for the pet shards I have maxxed out.  Very frustrating.  The game has turned into a bigger grind than ever, with RNG being the deciding factor on whether or not I get anything useful and being able to progress.  That is one of the reasons I quit playing Dungeon Boss, which I am reminded of every time I have to watch one of their adverts in order to get gold in this game.  Please reduce the affect of RNG on this game.  I don't mind the grind as long as the goal is in sight and attainable.  With the goalposts moved, I don't see how anyone can reach it.