• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.4 - The Odyssey!   06/11/2017

The Version 3.4 - Odyssey is now live! For more details, see the following thread:
AwesomeDoud

(3.4) Let's talk about the Odyssey

83 posts in this topic

Seems like no open topic was open.

What do u guys think about that new Odyssey?

Looks kinda cool but I'm not sure I've figured everything out yet... ;p

PS: welcome @oisia

Posted (edited)

It seems there is a bug with select enhancements, and hero for that matter

sry my bad, use them wrong

Edited by Gammal

Posted (edited)

Athena, a goddess, now has the lowest level of damage to all eories, just R I D I C U L U S

good the improvements for the others heroes

Edited by vasudeva1
Gilrael likes this

Posted (edited)

If I understand well with the Harbor you have more advantage to do adventure level by level?

Level 1 you must take your time to get the enhance

after you level up at 2

Level 2 you gain the enhance

and level up at 3

and so on...

You lost enhance if by example you decide to level up from level 1 to 10 in one shot without do adventure

I am right? or that don't have any importance at the final?

Edited by Warriornator

Posted (edited)

Awesome! Like it! But the harbor upgrade must be reversible. :D The red warning is not enough. :lol:

Edited by Morgul

Hello

I had a problem with the odyssey in the afternoon. While I was playing, suddenly the Odyssey stopped and now needs 6 days to start again the fights. I thought that I must upgrade the building to level 7 to continue but when I upgraded this , the problem was still there. I can't fight anymore if don't pass 6 days.. Maybe this is a bug

Greek Mockingjay

Nice Update. I liked it so much by making the players busy.I stopped playing the transformers game after the update is out.

But the need of the resources is too much, Athena and ajax are nerfed. Please increase the wisdom production of the islands or decrease the amount of wisdom required for the odyssey and we hope that the rewards in the odyssey chests are a lot better because it demands so much gold and wisdom.

But little bit disappointing thing is there is no new hero. 

Thanks for the update.

Albertojassj likes this

It is not fair everyone gets different featured heroes. I got Perseus, Ariande and now Prometheus, its impossible to beat islands in high skull adventures. While my friend got Cadmus, Athena and Ajax. 

can we attack the same island when we lost the battle??

I mean when we unfortunately lost the attack, can we re attack the same island??

You can attack as often as you want, and as long as you got the resources ....

Having finished my first Odyssey, a few remarks:

(i) the chests contain crap, at least the first 3. On the other hand, fighting at higher difficulty level with heroes I had neglected was impossible. Several top members of our alli also only scored 3 chests. Otherwise, you would have to spend a lot of gems !!

(ii) the bonus, about 0.5 % plus at difficulty level 5 per 5 islands conquered, seems a bit too small for the effort. Considering 50 Odysseys per year, this means I can reach about 50% plus for 3 different units and/or scrolls within one active year, only ?!? Reminds me of the XP in chests, those where also much too small at the first implementation ...

PS: I miscalculated ;);) . It's even less, 25% plus only ...

Posted (edited)

This update only takes our money to be able to play as they have improved the heroes that require gems to be used as Perseus and Elena
Athena, a goddess who should be the strongest hero, has become the weaker hero and is obliged to use invocations> gems> money to break the gate of Apollo
If I had known that Athena would become so weak I would not have spent 900 gems, 10 euros to unlock the power slot
I'm a Microsoft user and if they do not get Athena as it was before, report this behavior that has cheated us
Also do it if you are Apple Google customers who are attentive to their customers

If we do nothing, they will think that we are sheep and things will get worse

P.S.

Alert the members of your alliances and your friends not to spend money to improve Athena who as it is now is not capable of anything

Edited by vasudeva1
Neelotpal and Victoria like this

Posted (edited)

what's that 591 resembles??

Screenshot_20170613-145554[1].jpg

Edited by doomlord786

23 minutes ago, doomlord786 said:

what's that 591 resembles??

Screenshot_20170613-145554[1].jpg

This is the amount of Fame earned so far. 😉

is there any leader board for the hall of gods??

The Hall of Gods is the Trophy Leaderboard. You can access this by tapping your Trophies in the main HUD.

LoL understood.

CaptainMorgan likes this

I just now completed my first Odyssey at 7 skull difficulty lvl 

It was so disgusting that I got 2 godlike, 2 eternal and a legendary chest this is so embarrassing. I expected at least 1 titan chest.

5 minutes ago, doomlord786 said:

I just now completed my first Odyssey at 7 skull difficulty lvl 

It was so disgusting that I got 2 godlike, 2 eternal and a legendary chest this is so embarrassing. I expected at least 1 titan chest.

Try upgrading your Harbor. A level 8 Harbor allows you to get up to 3 Titan Chests each of which has a high chance to contain a unique item ;) 

doomlord786 likes this

12 hours ago, Jewelmania said:

You can attack as often as you want, and as long as you got the resources ....

Yep, unlimited training without prejudice to the rating. But hush it's a secret. :ph34r::D

@CaptainMorgan why i got all weak featured heroes? Perseus (okay but cant beat high skull adventure), Ariadne, Prometheseus, Odysseus and Prometheseus again. isn't it more fair if everyone gets the same featured heroes?

I like the idea.

The concept is great and it is fun to fight at various difficulties.

It would be good to have some more explanation about the feature though. Many got confused in my alliance, and it was repetitive to explain how it works over and over.

Pros:

- Challenging fights 

- Possibility to pick a different difficulty for each adventure 

- Possibility to play with a different hero

- No penalty in case of loss, compared to the normal battles where we lose trophies

- Enhancements are a good way to keep on progressing and focusing on different aspects of the game 

- Fancy portrait frame when reaching a certain amount of Fame. (Does the idea come from Diablo 3 and the different portraits frame, depending on the parangon level? @Chris)

Cons: (or lesser aspects)

- Cost: it is very expensive to start an adventure and fight on the islands. It pushes us to play more to collect the resources needed to fight more, to collect more resources... Etc. The amount of time required to play might become really high for higher difficulty, or very gems costly.

- Rewards: when the port lvl 8 is unlocked, it is really hard to reach all chests. Obviously the last chest is the supreme reward, but then getting "bad" items in this one after all the efforts put to defeat the adventures feels like a slap in the face.

- Randomness of the enhancements: it's good to have this randomness as it forces us to make real choices, but maybe having the possibility to "reroll" one of the offered enhancements once, to have a chance to get another one to choose from, could be interesting.

- Difficulty: the adventures are fairly easy until level 7. Then there is a huge increase in difficulty. I guess the latest difficulties will require to have already a few enhancements in order to defeat them. For now with the current efforts requires for the rewards, it doesn't feel worth it to try the hardest difficulties.

- Randomness of the featured Hero: in my first Odyssey I had the same featured Hero two times in a row. It would be cool to have at least one different featured hero per adventure in the same Odyssey.

I enjoyed the experience, it is definitely refreshing. It can also bring up some good strategies to maximize the amount of Fame obtainable at lower cost.

Maybe you could also add a Fame leaderboard and display on the profile a cool frame like on the map or hero defender on the preparation screen.

doomlord786 and CaptainMorgan like this

@Zeus01 all Heroes are equally likely to be chosen as the Honored Hero, it's unfortunate you only got your weaker Heroes, but your stronger Heroes will also get a chance. One of the intents of the Odyssey (and also a partial reason for the changes in to the Heroes themselves) was to encourage players to focus on all their Heroes, as many were ignoring almost all and training up only 2-3.

As for having everyone having the same Honored Hero, this was decided against for a couple of reasons, the most prominent one being that not all players have all Heroes, and we wanted to ensure that we only selected Heroes the player could use.

One thing to bear in mind is that the Honored Hero gives a bonus of +3 Fame, so it is possible to get a lot of Fame with Honored Heroes at a lower difficulty level.

@ataide some really great feedback and suggestions, we will discuss your post within the team.

ataide likes this

Captain, if you really want to encourage people to level more than 3 heroes, the Odyssey rewards have to be much better than they are now.

At the moment, I can't imagine anyone would level a hero only to get 18 more fame points that would help in reaching those very average chests.

13 hours ago, Morgul said:

Yep, unlimited training without prejudice to the rating. But hush it's a secret. :ph34r::D

Indeed that looks like an easy exploit to level up heroes for almost nothing, and with no interaction with other players. I'm sure that'll be fixed soon so you'd better enjoy it now. :D

Also a little smothing: those fame laurels on the war map are visually ugly, and they have nothing to do with with the bases we attack so I suggest we just get rid of those and maybe implement a weekly hall of fame ranking instead.