• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.4 - The Odyssey!   06/11/2017

The Version 3.4 - Odyssey is now live! For more details, see the following thread:
AwesomeDoud

(3.4) Let's talk about the Odyssey

83 posts in this topic

@CaptainMorgan my second odyssey was opened after 4days.. There is supposed to be 5 chests to be able to get.. But after getting the 2nd, the odyssey can't be accessed again and its showing 6days.  Is it really like that? Or there's something getting fixed still? It seems waiting for almost a week isn't worth it if you can only fight and get chests like that.

Did you finish all 5 adventures already?

The Odyssey is normally over once you completed 5 Adventures, or if the time is over.

MoonlightWolf likes this

@MoonlightWolf As @ataide mentioned, there are only 5 Adventures per Odyssey; to get all the available chests you need to get high amounts of Fame in all the Adventures. Also note: skipping an Adventure means you lose out  on completing that adventure, so only skip if you really can't beat it.

MoonlightWolf likes this

1 hour ago, CaptainMorgan said:

@MoonlightWolf As @ataide mentioned, there are only 5 Adventures per Odyssey; to get all the available chests you need to get high amounts of Fame in all the Adventures. Also note: skipping an Adventure means you lose out  on completing that adventure, so only skip if you really can't beat it.

@CaptainMorgan Honestly, I'm not really sure.. When u say adventure, does it mean the time where I select which ally, or defense, or power I want to give the boost bounty to? As far as I remember, I was able to choose 4.. I'm sorry I didn't pay much attention to the number of adventure thing.. I'm just getting the hang of it.

And when u say I need to get the maximum amount of fame in all adventures, do u mean I have to adjust difficulty to hit it? Coz I'm only playing the heroes which was selected to get a bonus points, but I didn't adjust difficulty.  Coz i thought when u do so, thr points will always be enough to get the chests.  Also, I didn't skipped any for this 2nd odyssey.  The first odyssey yes, coz I clicked everything.. Haha 😂 

Also, this happened in my first account (the level 100) my second account (level 44) is working fine.  I'm currently on the 4th adventure there, and every adventure, chests is being hit (like what I mentioned, I only use the hero selected to get the bonus fame pts)

Sorry coz I can't give much info as the odyssey port is not accessible anymore in my first account.

@MoonlightWolf can you please give me your first account's name, and I'll check out what has happened. 

Choosing a higher difficulty means you get more Fame, which means you unlock more chests. If, for example, you have a maxed out Harbor, and use the Honored Hero on difficulty 10, you get 13 Fame for each win. The amount of Fame you need to unlock the chests depends on your Harbor level.

MoonlightWolf likes this

@MoonlightWolfyou can calculate the amount of Fame you need to reach last chest by dividing the amount requires for last chest by 25.

Then you have an average of points per battle, and you can plan your Odyssey.

For example with port level 8: (you can fine tune the calculation depending on the use of other difficulties etc)

jNMzrp0.png

ZZ7dcgR.png

Posted (edited)

Hello friends, I am Alberto. It is a pleasure to be here.

In the game I am Alberto jassj, Alberto o guardiao and Alberto comandos BR.

I have many friends in the game and I am the general of 2 alliances with 50 members, Titan Brasil and Elite BR. I also spend time with another alliance. In addition I have a youtube channel to help the brazilian players, and we have a general group for the brazilians.

There have been a lot of complaints about the gold and wisdom cost for the Odyssey. I found it absurd and decided to come here to share my opinion. Please help us and reduce the costs by a minimum of 50%, as this harms ourselves. We have to decide if we improve our defense/offense or if we play the adventures in the port. We cannot do both things without a bad impact. Please adjust it to make it right and fair for us.

Edited by Albertojassj

12 hours ago, ataide said:

@MoonlightWolfyou can calculate the amount of Fame you need to reach last chest by dividing the amount requires for last chest by 25.

Then you have an average of points per battle, and you can plan your Odyssey.

For example with port level 8: (you can fine tune the calculation depending on the use of other difficulties etc)

jNMzrp0.png

ZZ7dcgR.png

@ataide oh OK.. So maybe that's the reason.. I just go ahead and fight using the featured hero and I didn't actually calculate the points needed for the chests coz I thought I'll reach it all just by simply using the featured hero without even setting difficulty. Coz on the first oddysey, I set the difficulty in 3 and all enemies have their boosts on on all their defense and allies, I ended up paying gems to skip the adventure.  I even thought at the time, its just level 3 difficulty and all enemies r already like that and is impossible for my forsaken heroes to fight.. how much more the higher ones. Haha 😂😂 

Thank you so much for the information!!! 🤗🤗🤗😊😊😊🙏🙏

12 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

@MoonlightWolf can you please give me your first account's name, and I'll check out what has happened. 

Choosing a higher difficulty means you get more Fame, which means you unlock more chests. If, for example, you have a maxed out Harbor, and use the Honored Hero on difficulty 10, you get 13 Fame for each win. The amount of Fame you need to unlock the chests depends on your Harbor level.

Hi @CaptainMorgan My first account name is:

🌛MoonlightWolf🐺

I think it really has something to do with me not setting the difficulty even though I used the featured hero as explained by @ataide.  But if you would like to check what really happened then that would be great.. 

Sorry 🙏 I didn't really give it much of attention at first.. I just fought and when the port was closed I was like "what happened?"

Thank you!!! 🤗

15 hours ago, Albertojassj said:

Hello friends, I am Alberto. It is a pleasure to be here.

In the game I am Alberto jassj, Alberto o guardiao and Alberto comandos BR.

I have many friends in the game and I am the general of 2 alliances with 50 members, Titan Brasil and Elite BR. I also spend time with another alliance. In addition I have a youtube channel to help the brazilian players, and we have a general group for the brazilians.

There have been a lot of complaints about the gold and wisdom cost for the Odyssey. I found it absurd and decided to come here to share my opinion. Please help us and reduce the costs by a minimum of 50%, as this harms ourselves. We have to decide if we improve our defense/offense or if we play the adventures in the port. We cannot do both things without a bad impact. Please adjust it to make it right and fair for us.

I don't agree with you. I finished my Odyssey yesterday with 212 fame. And today, I have full Gold (12.000.000) and wisdom (100.000). All my workers are building something and I can't do other upgrades (have bought all worker). And I did the whole thing on one day. You can split the Odyssey to do it on 5 different days, so you can manage your ressources. For me, the Odyssey is a welcome adventure to use my ressources.

@CaptainMorgan I have a small question why hydra spell of Odysseus is more powerful than the pandora box??

It takes more hp from defender even though hydra's poison damage is way too low compared to pandora box.

@doomlord786 Pandora's Box takes 10 seconds to do the full 33k damage while Odysseus' Hydra only takes 1 second to do the full 14k damage. This means that the damage per second of Hydra (14k per sec) is way higher than Pandora's (3.3k per sec), so it drains the enemies' health much faster. But in the end Pandora's Box has the potential do do more damage if it's placed in a way that it constantly hits enemies over its 10 second duration.

doomlord786 and Warriornator like this

21 minutes ago, Chris said:

@doomlord786 Pandora's Box takes 10 seconds to do the full 33k damage while Odysseus' Hydra only takes 1 second to do the full 14k damage. This means that the damage per second of Hydra (14k per sec) is way higher than Pandora's (3.3k per sec), so it drains the enemies' health much faster. But in the end Pandora's Box has the potential do do more damage if it's placed in a way that it constantly hits enemies over its 10 second duration.

I think 10sec duration is way too long..

11 minutes ago, doomlord786 said:

do you propose an other reduction ?

1 hour ago, doomlord786 said:

We don't want a another nerf in the game please

vasudeva1 likes this

7 hours ago, doomlord786 said:

I guess he suggests it for more damage in a shorter amount of time. Hydra had a long time before and it was kinda useless, due to this time. The damage was good but too spread out over time.

doomlord786 likes this

14 hours ago, vasudeva1 said:

do you propose an other reduction ?

I mean pb takes more time to make full damage.

so if possible reduce the time to damage more..

But wouldn't it be boring to have two different poison powers which basically work the same?

While both do poison damage, Hydra is a more focused burst damage power with low cooldown while Pandora's Box is rather slow but has massive damage potential and a longer cooldown.

We think that both powers are in a pretty good spot right now. Especially after Hydra was buffed recently.

Agreed.

Pandora was always one of the key power due to its good range and damage, it still is in my opinion.

You can reach multiple towers at the same time, group of units...

Its long duration is great against charon: when they spawn units and those enter in range of Pandora (especially blessed sirens), they can be killed as well while you'd have to wait and/or recast the power if it had lower duration.

To go back to the main topic (Odyssey):

The high difficulties are challenging but not impossible, though when playing against normal defenses it feels even more like a walk in a park, after being hammered down when playing in the Odyssey. 😁

One thing that a few noticed is that sometimes, two (almost) identical layouts feel like there is a big difference in difficulty. The higher level island can be for example more easily beaten than the lower level one, and it's possible to end struggling on the remaining island for a long time.

For normal players, the level depends on upgrades. For the Odyssey, is there any indicator possible of the difficulty of an island on the map?

On a side note, I really would like to see an Ariadne beating difficulty 10 without use of invocations... 🤔

@ataide Some players have already remarked on the Portrait Frames.

These are now an integral part of the game. If a player has a lot of enhancements, they will, by implication, have a better Portrait Frame. Having a Golden Portrait Frame means a really huge amount of enhancements. 

If you check out the Odyssey Map, you can see the Portrait Frames of your enemies. On difficulty 10 almost all should be Gold, meaning they have a ton of enhancements. However, slight differences in their Portrait Frames can be used to see which are weaker and which are stronger; at the Golden Portrait Frame level, the difference between stages is large, so a lesser Portriat Frame could result in a significantly easier battle.

This can also, obviously, be applied to players on the normal Island Map, as people gain more and more enhancements.

Will the difficulty remain the same, or will it slightly increases over time?

For example now the difficulty 10 is tough, but when we'll have more enhancements it might not be as challenging anymore.

It will scale with your enhancements. It will become easier in that your enhancements are most likely targeted and well chosen, whereas the Odyssey opponents aren't quite so clever.

In addition they won't get stronger when you upgrade your defense - only when you upgrade attack.

ataide likes this

I would assume offense enhancements are the units and powers?

So theoretically if I choose to enhance some units I don't use because the other enhancements don't interest me, it'll get harder anyway? I assume the difference will not be so noticeable for small amount of enhancements, but I'm curious. 😁😉