• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Papadiouf

Lots of glitches with new upgrade

8 posts in this topic

Guys love the game ... and up until now, never had an issue with the game

Just downloaded new upgrade and haven't encountered so many problems 

where doi begin:-

* During a battle, the game will speed up and slow down as though there is a problem with frame rate

* Also at the end of each battle when troops celebrate it will freeze and go into loading mode coming back with RED bad connection message .. and then freezing

Also freezes when opening chests ... chest will rumble or shake as though it's opening and it will just hang there .. need to reset

So I'm not sure what's happened, but not good

Not sure if anyone is/has encountered same problems

Cheers

Hey @Papadiouf,

Which device are you using? We've not experienced this in our tests.

First off I would suggest restarting the device (completely powering it down, not sleep mode), and also check that your internet connection is otherwise stable, as these problems can also occur with a slow/patchy internet connection.

1 hour ago, Papadiouf said:

Guys love the game ... and up until now, never had an issue with the game

Just downloaded new upgrade and haven't encountered so many problems 

where doi begin:-

* During a battle, the game will speed up and slow down as though there is a problem with frame rate

i've the same problem whit Windows

3 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Hey @Papadiouf,

Which device are you using? We've not experienced this in our tests.

First off I would suggest restarting the device (completely powering it down, not sleep mode), and also check that your internet connection is otherwise stable, as these problems can also occur with a slow/patchy internet connection.

Using the latest Apple IPad 

Like I stated .. never had any of the above mentioned issues with previous upgrades

With the version 3.3 and a bad internet connection, it happened to me regularly to have the "conexão ruim" (bad connection) message at the end of a battle.

The chests not opening happened in similar circumstances.

Depending on your device, the internet connection to a same network might differ. 

For example, my Android tablet had issues while my ios device didn't have any, while being connected to the same wifi.

It can help if you completely forget the network and reconnect to it.

Tomaxo likes this

I have to support this. I have had 4 app crashes in the middle of battle since the update. This used to be a very stable part of the game. I am used to constant freezing and app crashes while doing things like unloading chests or reviewing hero information (your app really isn't very stable) - but one of the pleasing things - up till now - was the stability during battle so no progress was lost.

You have mucked that up now.  I am using an IPAD 2 running latest iOS with 16GB of memory (over 5 spare) and running on a wireless internet.

If possible can you please instigate a fix where no resources (eg fury, amborsia) is recorded as used until AFTER a battle is finished - so that crashes at least don't count against you

Tomaxo likes this

@Marcusoz Sorry that it seems the stability of the game has taken a downturn for you. We're looking into what might have caused this and hopefully we can improve the stability in future versions as soon as possible.

We do have a system in place which prevents Ambrosia from being taken if you crash when loading a battle, or before it starts. The problem with having that for crashing out in the middle or end of a battle is that players will exploit this by shutting of their internet, or force-closing the app in battle if it looks like they're going to lose.