MITCH1111

Premium and Elite Crates

5 posts in this topic

I totally understand that at the end of the day, you created this awesome game to make money...I have absolutely no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the fact that people are being misled and wasting their money on purchasing either Crates or Bundles. The words PREMIUM and ELITE carry with them the understanding / meaning that you are getting something special, something you would not get with something that is Free.

When you receive nothing more from a Crate that you purchased, as compared to a free Common / Express Crate, then we have a problem.

I purchased 2ea. Rank 25 Bundles and this is what they contained...the same I have gotten from FREE Common Crates:

BUNDLE #1
Premium Crate:
Uncommon 2 Star 30mm
Uncommon 3 Star MP5
Common 2 Star 20mm
Common 1 Star MP5 (2 of them)
Common 2 Star 30mm
Common 1 Star 25mm
Common 3 Star Marksman
Common 1 Star Hellfire
Common 1 Star 50mm

Elite Crate 1:
Uncommon 3 Star 40mm
Uncommon 3 Star 20mm

Elite Crate 2:
Uncommon 3 Star 40mm
Uncommon 3 Star G36

BUNDLE #2

Premium Crate:
Rare 1 Star 80mm Rocket
Common 2 Star M249
Common 4 Star M4A1
Common 1 Star 40mm Canon
Common 1 Star MP5
Common 1 Star 5.56
Common 1 Star 25mm Canon
Common 1 Star 100mm Rocket
Common 1 Star M249
Uncommon 3 Star M40 Marksman

Elite Crate 1:
Uncommon 3 Star 68mm Rocket
Uncommon 3 Star G36

Elite Crate 2:
Uncommon 3 Star M40 Marksman
Uncommon 3 Star 100mm Rocket

This is a great game, but if people start losing interest because of the poor Crate contents, they will probably move on to some other app.

Thanks!

Mitch

BumblingOaf and PuddinTane like this

I have the exact same issue, I've bought 2 of the bundle packs and finished ALL the prize levels in this weekends Zombie Slaughter special event and all of them had plain Common Crate Items. Only once have I gotten a nice weapon and funny enough it was from a common crate I got for defending the base. I really do love this game, but as you said, getting nothing but junk in Elite or Premium crates, especially when paid money for, is pretty disappointing and leaves a bad taste....

PuddinTane and MITCH1111 like this

Overall, what I can see is that while Elite were supposed to drop better weapons, and although rarity starts always on green, it should instead start on blue, because it also takes much more metal as you drop them at level 1, so the lower possible stats. At least make them worth the gold.

On the other side, people either have spent countless to open a massive amount of crates or legendaries and epic tend to drop more often from normal crates, also in level 1 but sometimes with 1 or 2 stars.

Something for Flare to think about it

MITCH1111 likes this

2 hours ago, ACEGLASS said:

Nikko responded with some details on crate contents.

Ten days ago, stating what we had already stated.

That RNG they are using needs some serious review, and fix the issue with the stars and levels: level of weapon dropped must match number of stars, or it's useless.

All I can say after reading @LegendaryCrate's story is that you need at least $350 to get 3 legendary weapons (at 100 gold per crate and 14000 per $100, that must be a hell of a lot of crates opened). That's quite a price tag!

MITCH1111 and PuddinTane like this