• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com

The price of items in festival keeps increasing by every festival. As I remember before items cost were low like 1800 and now everything is like 3000-7000. I'd like for the prices to be reduced.

21 minutes ago, CEZARXXX said:

The price of items in festival keeps increasing by every festival. As I remember before items cost were low like 1800 and now everything is like 3000-7000. I'd like for the prices to be reduced.

They are a bit high, but you get more currency per chest though in the recent events however. It's still within reason in my opinion especially since you get a ton of gold from the battles

58 minutes ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

They are a bit high, but you get more currency per chest though in the recent events however. It's still within reason in my opinion especially since you get a ton of gold from the battles

We don't get more. U just get 300-500

2 hours ago, CEZARXXX said:

I agree, at the Dragon festival, their prices are a bit increased, and this time they are ascended significantly. Furthermore, the coffers are giving less rewards lately.

However, they should be easier. I didn't do the last week of the last event because it wasn't worth the frustration of facing the defenses of what has to be 105+ level players (I'm 94). I dunno if there is a way to make them easier though. Also these last two events have given out less money. They're harder and worth less, which I disagree with

7 hours ago, CEZARXXX said:

I think the prize of each items depend of their power maybe not I don't know. In Dragon Festival the Fire Aura ring was at 4,200 and others around 2,900. Eldrak was at 10K.

If I check rapidly in the game you can see pauldron cost 4,000 because of the start morale perk. Whammerhead cost 7,200 because of the Speed boost and Izor,Warbringer cost 5,200 because of the skulls perk. The prize look well make. It's logic some cost more than others I guess

3 hours ago, Warriornator said:

I think the prize of each items depend of their power maybe not I don't know. In Dragon Festival the Fire Aura ring was at 4,200 and others around 2,900. Eldrak was at 10K.

If I check rapidly in the game you can see pauldron cost 4,000 because of the start morale perk. Whammerhead cost 7,200 because of the Speed boost and Izor,Warbringer cost 5,200 because of the skulls perk. The prize look well make. It's logic some cost more than others I guess

But an item with skull perk cost was 3000 in the last festival 

2 minutes ago, CEZARXXX said:

Really? well in this case the prize it's too much high for nothing if for the same items you have it previously for 3K  

On 6/18/2017 at 6:21 AM, KKStar said:

I think FG has given enough time for players to get skull perks on sword and gloves. You can't have everything. ;) 

yes, but they need to make sure that they don't change it to where you can't have ANYTHING :lol: 

On ‎18‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 0:23 AM, QuantumApocalypse said:

I dunno if there is a way to make them easier though.

Yes, reduce your trophies a couple hundred and you get easier festival battles ...

On ‎18‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 7:39 AM, CEZARXXX said:

I consider the current skull item better than the last ones, and so does Flare ...
Although i already have all the current items except the helmet, so won't buy it.
If you already spent thousands of pearls on the old skull item, you may want to
stick with it though.

The selection of items is very good, as i found them all worth keeping except
the cape. So given they are of higher value on average, they should cost more :)

35 minutes ago, Mogor said:

I consider the current skull item better than the last ones, and so does Flare ...
Although i already have all the current items except the helmet, so won't buy it.
If you already spent thousands of pearls on the old skull item, you may want to
stick with it though.

The selection of items is very good, as i found them all worth keeping except
the cape. So given they are of higher value on average, they should cost more :)

Actually, the initial sp is lower on the current skull item as compared to the earlier one. The first skull items, Chuchunya and the Corpse Shackles had offered a higher sp. ;) 

2 hours ago, KKStar said:

Actually, the initial sp is lower on the current skull item as compared to the earlier one. The first skull items, Chuchunya and the Corpse Shackles had offered a higher sp. ;) 

I was referring to the perk combination of the items.
The skull % was indeed higher, but the increase per
forge was way lower. So in the long run i expect the
"classic" items to be better. But i can't tell you for sure,
not enough time for cooldowns and pearls for now :D

4 minutes ago, Mogor said:

I was referring to the perk combination of the items.
The skull % was indeed higher, but the increase per
forge was way lower. So in the long run i expect the
"classic" items to be better. But i can't tell you for sure,
not enough time for cooldowns and pearls for now :D

I am not sure since those items had a quicker drop off but overall you had higher sp after lot of forging as well. ;) 

Skull perks rarity depend on the type. The one on the ring I have for a very long time, but still it's the lowest skull perk and the rarest. By festivals everyone could already have three skull perks (weapon, cape and gloves), only thing remaining is forge those skull perks. 

The weapon plus glove rewards from festival had indeed a high skull perk, so the players who did those festivals and didn't have skull perks or worse ones, should have bought them with that currency. For the two remaining ones on belt plus gloves, upgrade legendary items with good primary stat (I did forge belt with leadership and ring I got when there were no uber chests) and hope for the best. 

We already had skull perks on gloves, it was indeed more high in percentage. Most important though is making sure you get all 5 skull perks and forge them up somewhat. It costs a tremendous amount of pearls, but every 0.1% (low perks give 0.1% per forge) gives you most times 1 extra skull per raid for the rest of the coming war seasons. It doesn't look much, but it all adds up. It's very expensive to forge them, but in the end it helps you to gain a lot of extra rewards. Since max skull % is 35% (7% per item) you could gain 1370 skulls per raid instead of 1015. So that makes a lot of difference. 

I am fine with the gear they give during the festival. I will only go for whammerhead, the rest I don't want, including the two pets. In a nearby future we will find them anyway in a chest and since I focus on the panda, it's fine with me. 

34 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Skull perks rarity depend on the type. The one on the ring I have for a very long time, but still it's the lowest skull perk and the rarest. By festivals everyone could already have three skull perks (weapon, cape and gloves), only thing remaining is forge those skull perks. 

The weapon plus glove rewards from festival had indeed a high skull perk, so the players who did those festivals and didn't have skull perks or worse ones, should have bought them with that currency. For the two remaining ones on belt plus gloves, upgrade legendary items with good primary stat (I did forge belt with leadership and ring I got when there were no uber chests) and hope for the best. 

We already had skull perks on gloves, it was indeed more high in percentage. Most important though is making sure you get all 5 skull perks and forge them up somewhat. It costs a tremendous amount of pearls, but every 0.1% (low perks give 0.1% per forge) gives you most times 1 extra skull per raid for the rest of the coming war seasons. It doesn't look much, but it all adds up. It's very expensive to forge them, but in the end it helps you to gain a lot of extra rewards. Since max skull % is 35% (7% per item) you could gain 1370 skulls per raid instead of 1015. So that makes a lot of difference. 

I am fine with the gear they give during the festival. I will only go for whammerhead, the rest I don't want, including the two pets. In a nearby future we will find them anyway in a chest and since I focus on the panda, it's fine with me. 

It is actually a bit less than 35%, the highest right now is 34.8% iirc. Festival sp was a bit higher. Cape ring belt pretty much depends on hero lvl and luck.

1 hour ago, KKStar said:

It is actually a bit less than 35%, the highest right now is 34.8% iirc. Festival sp was a bit higher. Cape ring belt pretty much depends on hero lvl and luck.

Ok, in my overview I have skull perks added till 35% and know exactly how many skulls I get with the percentage I have. 

Those 3 skull perks indeed depend on hero level plus luck. I must say that the Cape I got when I didn't expect it and the belt was my final missing one. I had to forge just two legendary belts up to uber to get it, lucky meB). The skull perk was low, but fine with me, I will forge it to higher values, I have all the time in the world, no need to have the skull perks all maxed. At the moment pearls are more needed elsewhere.