• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Maerique

Donate all Available Instant Troops Instantaneously

8 posts in this topic

One of the great aspects of Royal Revolt unlike games like Clash Royale...

You can play it even with a limited internet connection....

But one area where there is a lot of unnecessary lag is the donation of Instant Troops.

When an Instant Troop is donated you need to click one of each five donations one at a time. 

And on a limited internet connection there's a considerable delay between clicking the Instant Troop and being able to click again....

So I find myself impatiently waiting to click all my 5 troops.  And I never want to give them only 4.  Except when I'm waiting too long to give them the 5th!

Sometimes I don't even want to donate cause of the wasted time.

So I'm proposing one click and all donatable troops are instantly donated!

Warriornator likes this

Very good idea. It's true you need to click one by one each donated troop and take long for nothing. Like me on a limited internet I can wait maybe 5 seconds to click again. If we can have a one button click '' Give All'' can solve the problem

That would work, but is there really ever any reason you'd want to give less than all?

Only if someone was more fast then you to donate. that happen you obtain a kind of error message '' You cannot donate'' or I don't remember which message and you still have your donate empty

I sometimes distribute troops to players with few left. If I could still do that I'd be all for it. It does lag awfully though and I'm not sure what it could be

Maerique likes this

So I'm not into being able to donate one at a time, but obviously the consensus is: Have a donate all 5, and a donate 1 at a time option. 

That's fine with me.

The current system, though, is not fine with me.

Warriornator likes this

22 hours ago, Maerique said:

One of the great aspects of Royal Revolt unlike games like Clash Royale...

You can play it even with a limited internet connection....

But one area where there is a lot of unnecessary lag is the donation of Instant Troops.

When an Instant Troop is donated you need to click one of each five donations one at a time. 

And on a limited internet connection there's a considerable delay between clicking the Instant Troop and being able to click again....

So I find myself impatiently waiting to click all my 5 troops.  And I never want to give them only 4.  Except when I'm waiting too long to give them the 5th!

Sometimes I don't even want to donate cause of the wasted time.

So I'm proposing one click and all donatable troops are instantly donated!

Maybe just make it to have an extra button "Donate" and "Donate All", this way you can still donate to two members

Maerique and Warriornator like this

14 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Maybe just make it to have an extra button "Donate" and "Donate All", this way you can still donate to two members

I like it!