• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maerique

Fixing the Monotony of the Ninja Event!

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First off I need to restate...  The Ninja Event is not actually a game, it's an assignment...  Requiring Flare's users (in this case not players) to repeat the exact same assignment over and over again on a semi-weekly basis. 

But a way to at least reduce the monotony would be start the War Season's special conditions earlier so that we get to use unique boosts while attacking the Ninjas making the experience new/fun!  

And for the dumb @sses who are going to comment that it will make the Ninja Events too easy, first they'll have to rebalance dumb @sses!  That's not a problem!  It should be something they are doing regularly despite the fact that they clearly aren't (referencing Gargoyle and Arrow Tower).

Edited by Maerique
AwesomestKnightest likes this

Having special boosts that start earlier would mean spend more gold to keep them for an entire week and more, unless the time for the special boosts will be prolonged to equilibrate.

Could be interesting.

AwesomestKnightest likes this

That's why I have always said rotate the ninja events 

They have 3 different types ... ninja, zombie and yeti, by doing absolutely nothing they could rotate those three.

Four in total if you have regular and ice ninja.

Sure its the same format but at least the base themes are different. adding ice and poison themed defense.

QuantumApocalypse and Dena4 like this

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

I aActually 5 with poison ninja.

Yeah... though I think 2 ninjas then you could alternate ninja yeti ninja zombie and if they want change the damage type in the ninja ones.

This game is so heavily structured and scheduled. so they really need to think about fun ways so make the repetitive events not so boring.

And no that's not changing the number of fights in war lol... or other stupid bits.

Actually where the hell is that war update ? they said in a couple of updates'? A status would be nice.

Maerique sorry if I am hijacking the topic....

Edited by whatsa
Dena4 likes this

1 minute ago, whatsa said:

Actually where the hell is that war update ? they said in a couple of updates'? A status would be nice.

Like they'll ever update the Wars?  They'll just add another type of event...

We've been trying to get the War System fixed since before the Ninja Event, and before the Festivals....

Dena4 and whatsa like this

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, whatsa said:

Yeah... though I think 2 ninjas then you could alternate ninja yeti ninja zombie and if they want change the damage type in the ninja ones.

This game is so heavily structured and scheduled. so they really need to think about fun ways so make the repetitive events not so boring.

And no that's not changing the number of fights in war lol... or other stupid bits.

More variation indeed would be handy. Normal ninjas, just put a snake tower at the start or add some mortars to first wave and bye ninjas.

War season is really boring due to that map. When obvious strongest team is in the center, the map is boring, since that team cuts the map in two parts and then the other teams are convicted to fight each other. When the opposite is true, teams in the center get slaughtered before day 3 for sure. A league system definitely would change that, no way to avoid another team, fight every team twice or add more teams to a league and fight every team once. 

That war map they can keep for another kind of mission, similar like a festival. Add weaknesses or strengths to defense/offense on each tile and try to conquer the complete map for a nice price. Just keep that map active for a few days (without cool downs) and let players raid those fiefdoms with special prices and special missions. 

I think they did some adjustments to the chests as rewards. But that's it. 

Also a map like described by Marique in the past would do. Edit: Ah, there it is, Marique added a link.

Edited by Dena4
whatsa and Maerique like this

1 minute ago, Dena4 said:

More variation indeed would be handy. Normal ninjas, just put a snake tower at the start or add some mortars to first wave and bye ninjas.

War season is really boring due to that map. When obvious strongest team is in the center, the map is boring, since that team cuts the map in two parts and then the other teams are convicted to fight each other. A league system definitely would change that, no way to avoid another team, fight every team twice or add more teams to a league and fight every team once. 

That war map they can keep for another kind of mission, similar like a festival. Add weaknesses or strengths to defense/offense on each tile and try to conquer the complete map for a nice price. Just keep that map active for a few days (without cool downs) and let players raid those fiefdoms with special prices and special missions. 

I think they did some adjustments to the chests as rewards. But that's it. 

Lol how about a war where you can attack any tile? 

But you're right they need to do something to mixed it up .... and that's not more grind.

Really 3 days would be fine for war. 

Dena4 likes this

Exactly, just like ninja event max three days. 5 days war is just demanding too much from a particular group of players.

A lot of us have a private life and we aren't married to the game. 

But please no change like they did in the past once, they changed the wars to 18 hours, that messed up a players private life completely. some needed to stand up in the middle of the night to declare war, and fight under working hours. That was just not done.

Maerique likes this

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Exactly, just like ninja event max three days. 5 days war is just demanding too much from a particular group of players.

A lot of us have a private life and we aren't married to the game. 

But please no change like they did in the past once, they changed the wars to 18 hours, that messed up a players private life completely. some needed to stand up in the middle of the night to declare war, and fight under working hours. That was just not done.

Yes ... I just wish they would acknowledge or comment on these topics. its obviously important to nearly all people on forum as they do comment about this stuff and the silence from flare is troubling at best.

Flare CM ... we need more engagement, if you are wondering why the forum is quiet .... well its the black hole you substituted for engagement. We need a more engaged and at least a showing of concern.

Edited by whatsa
Dena4 likes this

9 hours ago, whatsa said:

Yes ... I just wish they would acknowledge or comment on these topics. its obviously important to nearly all people on forum as they do comment about this stuff and the silence from flare is troubling at best.

Flare CM ... we need more engagement, if you are wondering why the forum is quiet .... well its the black hole you substituted for engagement. We need a more engaged and at least a showing of concern.

I've seen them comment on the dumbest posts and then they completely ignore the most core problems.