Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Weavz

Boost Bug

2 posts in this topic

So I was boosting my 40mm rockets (epic, 2 star weapon)from 16 to 20 (24,000 steele req'd), as it was going through the graphic, which takes entirely too long to have to watch it go level by level, I hit the back button, thinking it would finish on its own. It didn't. Stopped at level 18, but all my supplies were gone.

Lesson - Be patient, watch the intriguing process  

Can someone fix this?

3 hours ago, Weavz said:

So I was boosting my 40mm rockets (epic, 2 star weapon)from 16 to 20 (24,000 steele req'd), as it was going through the graphic, which takes entirely too long to have to watch it go level by level, I hit the back button, thinking it would finish on its own. It didn't. Stopped at level 18, but all my supplies were gone.

Lesson - Be patient, watch the intriguing process  

Can someone fix this?

That's weird. It never happened to me and I never waited to see the levels boosting.

Maybe you run out of bolts first? The slider also allows you to keep dragging until the max of your metal storage, even if you don't have the amount of metal necessary at the moment. In that case, the button will have a red border, while in the opposite, if you do have the metal required, the border is green.

But definitely this is the right place to ask those types of questions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0