5 posts in this topic

So I kept watching ads and didn't redeem them right away, and my event loot for obtaining the highest tier in the zombie skating event (1 premium, 2 elite and 2 common) got pushed so far down it just disappeared.  Is there anyway to restore that?  I spent a lot of time replaying the scorched earth level again and again to get it.  Thanks in advance.

Hey Chunky,

Sorry to hear about this. Although there is no scrolling bar displayed on the Inbox interface, you should still be able to scroll up and down.

If your items actually disappeared although the countdown had not reached 0, you should contact our Support team so they can investigate this issue further.

You can contact them from our official support website: https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200873049-Zombie-Gunship-Survival

- Nikko

2 hours ago, Voltpaladin said:

I was unable to claim my loot from the event. How would I be able to go about doing it? 

42 minutes ago, Enasuico18 said:

I have the same issue. My rewards for the event didnt go to my inbox at all. Its not letting me get the rewards

Use the link that Nikko provided above with your in game name and a screenshot of the event completion. Also check whether or not do you get ad rewards as they also go to the Messages.