Thought it might be fun to start a thread where everyone can post what they've received from crates in the newest zombie event.  Yay? Nay?  Well we'll see.  Good or bad drops, throw them up here.  

For me so far, just hit silver and got an epic 1* 50mm cannon and a bunch of scrap crap. 

Edited by whiskeywarchild

Platinum:

1 Green 30mm Auto Cannon 3*.  1 Blue 40mm Rocket Pod 3*.  1 Green G-36 Rifle 3*. 1 Blue MP-5 rifle 3*. Alll out of the elite crates. 

Diamond:

1 Blue R870 Shotgun 3* from common crate.

1 Green 20mm AC 3*. 1 Green 25mm NZI Sniper 3*.  1 Green 40mm/70 Cannon 3*.  1 Green R870 Shotgun 3*. All from elite crates. 

Last but not least. 1 Green SMAW 1*  1 Green WLSN Shotgun 3* from the PREMIUM crate. 

Also gained a few thousand bolts from everything I scrapped. 

Edited by swampwalker
Typo

I was highly upset with the 1 star Green SMAW from a premium crate and the 3 star Green WLSN Shotgun. Everything else was uncommon grey fodder. Premium crates must mean you pay a premium to buy them. 

Edited by swampwalker

My top weapons in this screen shot have all come from common or elite crates. Have never received anything awesome from a premium crate. The only legendary weapon I received came from one of those 8 hour to open elite crates you get from defending your base.  

IMG_3371.PNG

Epic 1* AC25 is what I got (common crate) and I got all the way to the diamond level. I think I got one or two blue some green and plenty of grey stuff.

honestly that epic one is also closed to be recycled as this weapon is no use for me. 3 seconds of cool down is good but if I can only shoot for 3 seconds? I tried to boost it a bit but is less useful then my blue ac20

I got a ton of useless uncommon weapons that I would have shouted for joy for back when I was level 10. 

Then I got one rare sniper weapon for which i already have 2. 

That was it. 

This round was extremely disappointing. 

Unrelated to the event, I decided to splurge on a random level 27 bundle and after the 2 elite and one premium plus using gold to buy two more elites, I ended up with a blue rkt100 and mostly useless green.  Guess my lucky streak is over. 

Out of all the crates I got a few 3* uncommon, and other crap. Then yesterday I waited for a common crate from a regular level and got a gold G36. Not that it helps my gunship setup but it's the only gold I've received. And I received a 1* epic rocket 80 a few weeks ago from common crate. 

A rare rocket I don't use.  All others were greens and grays.  This is after completing diamond.  They really need to get their acts together and do a better job  of making these "events" more eventful.