• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
eltim

Join KrisTyN, a relaxed friendly alliance!

KrisTyN is looking for active members to become part of our team.

We are a relaxed and friendly bunch valuing participation more than winning at all costs. Our members are always happy to chat and help out. All we ask is that you donate often, participate in wars and most importantly be polite and friendly towards other alliance members. Mature players are particularly welcome. 

We are looking for players that are level 50 upwards.

We may have places for players that are level 20-50 to allow you to learn more about the game but its not guaranteed. 

We require regular donations and for you to take part in the majority of wars. However we are flexible if you have a busy week, go on holiday etc. You just need to let us know. we understand work and family life can get in the way of gaming sometimes!

Boosts during war time and usually ninja events for now but we hope for permanent boosts in the future.

Guild Level 35, ranked 761

We only speak english but don’t worry if english is not your first language 

Search for KrisTyN to join us or PM me here for an invite

Thanks!

Edited by eltim

On 7/24/2017 at 3:20 PM, eltim said:

Bob: "Holy schmoozes, I just fell off a 30 ft ladder."

Jim: "No way man, are you okay?"

Bob: "Yeah, luckily I was just on the first step."

I keep checking to see when the next joke will be  posted. 

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see."

Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars."

Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?"

Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life."

And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

15 hours ago, eltim said:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the sky, and tell me what you see."

Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars."

Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?"

Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life."

And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

lol your funny even when you took most  of the jokes from google :D

The hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth's surface was 136 degrees F or 57.8 degrees C in El Azizia, Libya recorded in 1922.

On 7/2/2017 at 2:42 PM, eltim said:

KrisTyN is looking for active members to become part of our team.

We are a relaxed and friendly bunch valuing participation more than winning at all costs. Our members are always happy to chat and help out. All we ask is that you donate often, participate in wars and most importantly be polite and friendly towards other alliance members. Mature players are particularly welcome. 

We are looking for players that are level 50 upwards.

We also have 2 places for players that are level 20-50 to allow you to learn more about the game.

We require regular donations and for you to take part in the majority of wars. However we are flexible if you have a busy week, go on holiday etc. You just need to let us know. we understand work and family life can get in the way of gaming sometimes!

Boosts during war time and ninja events for now but we hope for permanent boosts in the near future.

Guild Level 35, ranked 923

We only speak english but don’t worry if english is not your first language 

Search for KrisTyN to join us or PM me here for an invite

Thanks!

I am currently a 44 and and my alliance is my guild is rampant with desertions because of poor leadership. Would like to join a solid, friendly team. :)

3 hours ago, NickMurphy said:

I am currently a 44 and and my alliance is my guild is rampant with desertions because of poor leadership. Would like to join a solid, friendly team. :)

Hi nickmurphy. You are welcome to join us, we have a great active core of friendly people that we are trying to expand. If you pm me your in game name then I can send you an invite. Or feel free to just search for KrisTyN in game.

A man walks into a bar and orders three beers.

The bartender brings him the three beers, and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third, until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one, and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the Ireland. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night, we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three beers, too, and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them and then orders two more. The bartender says sadly, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry you've lost a brother."

The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine -- I just quit drinking."

LOL really funny and good topic :lol: I laugh so much. Sadly out of like :( Soon I will have like back I will give you some ^^ Continue your hard work. Sometime its very pleasant to read something else than just bump,bump,bump,etc..